Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel parking's a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gasped with surprise at his spanking, then nodded hesitantly. She showered shortly before going to what she thought would be her evening driving lesson, having initially wanting to go to a college party instead. Upon feeling him lubing her puckered hole, Sarah turned her head around in an attempt to see what Kyle was planning. "What are you doing?" she asked, suspicious that the man was going to do something on her that she wouldn't like.

Kyle met her gaze with a smirk, licking at her ass again and then spanking her ass again. "Don't you fucking peek, you slut. Be patient, you'll find out." He said, standing up and lining up his cock with her puckered hole.

The slap triggered Sarah to looked away. A sharp gasp escaped her lips when she felt Kyle's hardened shaft between her ass cheeks. Her blue eyes widened with horror. "N-no, d-don't put it in there!" She tried to scramble away from the driving instructor and towards the couch.

Kyle held her tightly so she couldn't get away and proceeded to push his cock against her ass, eventually forcing the head inside, then the rest of the shaft inch by inch, slowly working his way inside her ass, moaning at the tightness of it.

Sarah screamed painfully at the insertion. Again and again she tried to get away, but Kyle was holding onto her tight, eventually forcing his way all the way into her virgin ass. Tears started welling up her eyes, knowing that, after her last experience, the man wasn't going to fuck her ass gently. "L-let me go!" she pleaded, all the while trying to trash and writhe away from his grip using both her arms and legs. Thankfully they weren't in the cramped car anymore..

Kyle grabbed her by the throat from behind and pulled up so that she was standing up, her back held tightly against his chest and her head pinned against his shoulder. He whispered into her ear, still fucking her ass. Though, this time he was being gentle, going in and out very smoothly and at a slow pace. "Don't you dare try to run. I know how much of a slut you are so suck it up and I'll reward you with my seed."

Sarah could do little else than whimpering at the discomfort caused by Kyle's grip. "P-please, don't do this to me...," she begged. Although she would be lying if she was to say his total domination on her didn't turn her on, even in such awkward position.

"Oh, I'll do whatever I want to you, you filthy little slut. You will do as I say one way or another. Now just let it happen and enjoy the ride." He said, fucking her harder now, his cock driving deep into her asshole while he held her in the awkward position, keeping her up on her tiptoes.

Sarah whimpered painfully with each thrust. The fact that she wasn't properly lubricated added into her discomfort, but Kyle's increased dominance on her slowly caused her pussy to pulse with need. She tried to reach her hand down to it despite the restrain, aiming to secretly pleasure herself while Kyle was busy pleasuring himself with her asshole.

Kyle beat her to it, his hand trailing it's way down her stomach and to her wet pussy. He shoved his finger all the way inside and fucked her in both holes, biting at her neck as he did. "You're my little bitch and You''re never leaving! Fucking Say it!" He ordered.

Sarah moaned loudly as Kyle thrust his finger unexpectedly into her wanting canal. It was soon followed with more groans and gasps as the man coordinated both his thrusting; the combined pain and pleasure drove the red haired girl closer and closer to the edge. When he bit her neck, Sarah could hardly struggle anymore and immediately gave in to her captor's demand. "I-I will... never leave you, Mr. Kyle," she gasped.

"Good little whore, you like it when I fuck your ass, don't you, you dirty bitch?" He growled into her ear, fucking her harder now. He shoved a second, and then a third finger into her cunt and moved his hand roughly, brushing against her clit with each motion.

Sarah moaned and writhe as more fingers assaulted her cunt, each thrust sending her seeing stars. The slicking sounds of them slipping in and out of her wet pussy were like music to her ears. It didn't take long until she reached intense orgasm; her head lulled back helplessly on his shoulder and the pleasure buildup caused both her inner canals spasming violently, sucking in both his prick and fingers.

Kyle could feel her cumming hard over him and her asshole and pussy squeeze down suddenly. He groaned, his cum suddenly spewing from his cock and filling her ass with white hot semen that spread a powerful heat through her body. He continued to fuck her ass, now aided by the extra lubrication and still rock hard. "Oh babe, that was sublime. Now I'm definitely not letting you leave." He said, pushing her down into a doggy style position.

Sarah gasped sharply as she felt his hot cum spreading in her. She had never felt anything quite like it before; the novelty and the perverse nature of it all subsequently revitalize her arousal. When Kyle pushed her face down on the couch, she no longer could feel the pain from having her ass fucked. In fact, it started to become just as pleasurable as if she had regular sex. Soon enough, her muffled moans could be heard as her kidnapper continued to pound into her without as much as removing her shirt and miniskirt.

Kyle was starting to get addicted to this. He'd never had a pussy or ass as good as Sarah's and she was so willing now that he could let go of her and just fuck away at her ass. But he soon grew bored of it and pulled his cock out, pushing her roughly onto her face on the couch and whispering into her ear. "Don't you dare fucking move or I'll have to get really rough with you." He whispered menacingly before walking into the kitchen. He washed off his cock, making sure to get all his cum off of it before grabbing a vibrator and coming back to the living room.

It was difficult for Sarah to stay still, as she was starting to get into it. When Kyle pulled out of her, it almost felt like something that belonged inside her was missing. With quivering legs, she tried hard not to move nor moan while waiting for him, feeling more needy as time passing by. Eventually, when she felt it got a tad bit too long, her hand started sneaking down towards her dripping nether hole in an attempt to relieve herself, unaware that her captor was approaching.

Kyle saw her fingering herself and scowled menacingly, hurrying over and ripping her hand away from it with a rough motion. "WHat the fuck do you think you're doing? That is MY pussy and you are MY property, understand?" He slapped her across the face over and over, punctuating his next statement. "Un-der-STAND!?!?"

Sarah whimpered painfully as she was yanked and flipped to her back roughly. The hard slaps, not unlike in the car, left her cheeks stinging red and her head spinning slightly. "U-understood, Mr. Kyle...," she replied ruefully. Her pussy pulsing more intense from the denied pleasure that it almost received.

Kyle stared down at her for a moment. "Good. Now, lay across my lap. Now." He ordered, sitting down on a big arm chair, waiting for her to obey him. All the time he had a stern expression like a disappointed father.

Sarah stared back at Kyle briefly, but quickly did as she was told for fear that she might make him angry. Getting off the couch, she approached the arm chair where Kyle was sitting at and knelt next to him. She bent forward and lied on his lap, then; her short miniskirt covering only a small percentage of her violated buttock when seen from her captor's direction.

Kyle grinned, briefly putting a finger into her asshole and digging it deep, feeling all around inside. "Hmm, such a naughty ass. It's still gaping a little, like it wants my cock again." He said, pulling his finger out, covered in his seed. "But this isn't time for pleasure. It's time for punishment." Suddenly, Kyle's hand came down on her ass cheek hard, making a slap sound that could be heard throughout the house. After a moment he did it again, then again, and again. He kept spanking her hard, switching cheeks every few smacks.

Sarah winced and whimpered at the spanking. She bit her lower lip hard, trying to shun away the stinging pain that her burning red cheeks had from all the slaps. Tears began to well up in her eyes once more, this time mixed in with humility. Never in her life had she been spanked like that, not even by her parents when she was still little.

Kyle continued the spanking until her ass was bright red and sore. He then leaned down and rubbed her reddened cheeks softly, almost lovingly, and licked at them. His actions soothed the pain just slightly and he kissed her ass over and over. "Good little slut. Have you learned your lesson?" He asked, wiping away some of her tears with his thumb.

Sarah calmed down considerably following the end of the spanking, although her sobs were still slightly heard when she nodded to reply her kidnapper. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kyle... I won't play with your pussy without your permission anymore," she said next. She couldn't help but wonder what the man would do next to her, and surprised herself when she felt nothing sort of scared about the thought, but excited instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom