Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel parking's a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah moaned in an instant. She reached up her arms and wounded them around Kyle's neck in an attempt to pull him closer. Each of his pounding brought her closer and closer to the edge. "A-ahh, d-don't stop, Kyle...," she pleaded earnestly, slowly feeling her orgasm started building up.

Kyle grinned as Sarah pulled against him, thrusting even faster inside of her. His thumb went to play with her clit and he nipped at her neck a little, loving how needy she was acting. "Tell me how much of a slut you are. Tell me how bad you want a big cock in that whore pussy of yours." He commanded.

Sarah moaned once again as Kyle nipped on a sensitive spot on her neck, then bit her lower lip in frustration. His fingers were doing wonders to her dripping pussy, but it wasn't enough. She wanted more. And her panties were starting to get in the way, too. "P-please...," she whimpered. "I-I want you to... fuck me with your... big cock."

Kyle grinned widely, reclining her seat all the way bak so she was lying back and he had room to get on top of her. He lifted her thighs up so he had access to her sopping wet pussy and he tore away her panties and bra, pushing the head of his cock against her entrence. "Beg for it you little whore. Scream for me and convince me that you deserve this cock." He ordered her, rubbing his shaft up and down against her clit.

Sarah whimpered lightly as her legs were lifted up. The awkward position made her hard to move, throwing her completely under the mercy of her instructor. A thought flitted in her mind that someone might pass by and see them through the window -- though dim, there was indeed still light on the street -- but that thought quickly dissipated when she felt Kyle's head entering her. "Oh, please, Kyle, just fuck me already!" she yelled, unable to hold any more teasing from the man.

Kyle grins widely, thrusting forward and burying his cock inside the sexy teenager's tight pussy. He moaned out at the sensation, fucking her fast and hard despite her tightness. "Oh, you slutty little bitch! You like my big cock inside you?" Kyle shouted, not even considering someone might drive by and see them.

Sarah screamed with pain when Kyle slid into her without as much as a warning. She hadn't noticed it because of the darkness, but he was bigger than any other boys that she had slept with. Then again, in the cramped space of the car, there was little else that she could do besides letting him pound into her until she could get used to the sensation. "Nggh... S-slow down! Ah!"

Kyle slowed down, but only slightly, his thrusts still slamming into her flesh harshly. He was too enthralled by her tightness to slow down very much and even if he did his size would still stretch her out immensely. He pinched her nipples.

((hey, real quick, can you handle a little slapping, light choking, perhaps a little biting?))

((Slapping and biting are alright. Choking... maybe later?))

Sarah's relief at feeling Kyle slowing down was short lived when he suddenly pinched both her sensitive nipples. The pain and pleasure that surged at the same time from the contact made her moan and arched her back, unconsciously giving an easier access for Kyle to thrust further into her womb. Gradually afterwards, the pain receded and Sarah started to rock her hips slightly to match with her instructor's rhythm.

Kyle felt her roll her hips and suddenly thrust deeper inside her, slapping her across the face for no real reason. "Look at me when I fuck you, you worthless bitch! And hurry up and thank your teacher before I punish you anymore!" He orders her, fucking her hard.

Sarah whimpered painfully at the slap, but could do nothing but obey her instructor and looked up to his face, which reflected the dim lights from the streets. "T-thank you, Mr. Kyle. P-please don't punish me anymore," she muttered with a shaky voice. Even her firm breasts started bouncing with his hard fucking, while she tried her best not to wince and moan from the buildup of pleasure, for fear that her instructor would hit her again.

Kyle grabbed Sarah's face and held her close to his, their lips just a hair away from kissing. "You want Mr Kyle to make you cum, bitch? You aren't humiliated that your teacher is raping you like this? Making you into his worthless cock slave?"

Sarah breathed out harshly, soon finding herself unable to focus on anything else except Kyle's parted lips. She wanted badly to reach forward and pull him to kiss her, but was reminded of a possible repercussion by the stinging pain on her right cheek. "I-I want to be... Mr. Kyle's cock slave," she said, almost in the verge of tears. "I-I like it... very much. So p-please... make me cum."

Kyle laughed cruelly, slapping her across the face once and fucking her gspot nice and hard. "That's a good whore. C'mon, bitch, scream for me. Let the whole world know who you belong to!" He ordered her, slapping her thigh and asscheeks harshly while he pounded her in her tight pussy.

Sarah's otherwise hurt whimper turned into string of moans upon feeling Kyle's thrusts on her most sensitive spot. The slappings, though painful at first, slowly grew to be arousing to the teenager. "Nggh... Ah, more, Mr. Kyle... Ahh!" She fell back to the reclined seat, soon finding herself overwhelmed by her first orgasm while being raped by her driving instructor. Her orgasm was intense enough that she arched her back even further than before, allowing her spasming cunt to suck in more of Kyle's extensive cock.

Kyle saw the need in her eyes and slapped her back and forth across both cheeks, each slap punctuating his words. "You...fucking...bitch...cumming...without...permission!...a..pol..lo..gize!!!" he ordered, still fucking her hard while he abused her.

Sarah, still placid from her post-orgasm, could do little against Kyle's slaps. Tears started running down her cheeks while he continued to ram into her. Her legs had started to feel numb from the combination of awkward position and the prior slapping, but she dared not to voice her inconvenience. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kyle," she said tearfully. Her last hope being that he would come soon and end her suffering.

Kyle suddenly stopped hitting her and leaned down, licking up her tears as if they were little drops of honey. "Mmm, it's ok, bitch, I forgive you." He whispered, licking at her eyelids and cheeks, trying to wipe away all her tears. "C'mon, slut. I've got an idea." He added, opening the door and getting out of the car, pulling her with him and bending her over the hood. He kneeled down and licked her sore pussy tenderly.

Sarah's surprise at the sudden change in Kyle's attitude was changed to frightful when he pulled her out of the car. The cool night air immediately tingled her naked skin. "Wh-what are you...? Ah!" She swallowed back when she felt wet, warm tongue brushing over her swallowed folds, causing her to hiss pleasantly. "Mmh... Ah, Mr. Kyle... don't stop."

Kyle grinned against her pussy lips, his tongue darting out to penetrate her sweet folds. His body was so warm with arousal that he couldn't even feel the cool air and he continued to lick at her pussy, wrapping her clit in his lips. "That's it, bitch, just stand there and accept your teacher's tongue like the slut you are. What if someone you knew passed by?"

Sarah was too focused on Kyle's warm mouth and tongue to actually justify his wordings. Her arousal gradually returned, and cool evening breeze aided in making her nipples erect. "I-I would say... that they might have... seen a wrong girl," she replied before moaning her instructor's name out loud when he licked a particularly sensitive spot.

Kyle stopped at the spot that made her moan and licked it furiously, his hand coming down and spanking her hard. "No! You'd tell them that it was you fucking like a little whore, wouldn't you? You'd say you were pleasing Mr Kyle because you're his cock slave."

Sarah made a yelping sound that, though sounding painful, didn't hide her excitement. Her bare leg quivered slightly in the cool air from the mix of fear and arousal. It seemed that she was starting to get used to the spanking that Kyle did to her. "Y-yes, I shall tell them... That I'm Mr. Kyle's cock slave," she whimpered.

"You better, you fucking whore. Don't worry though, Mr Kyle will take good care of you once your parents disown you." He said in an evil and playful tone, standing up and shoving his cock inside. He groaned a little, but felt much more comfortable now that he could move freely. He pounded her even harder than before and spanked her hard, the slap echoing through the area. "You like it when i hurt you, don't you, you fucking worthless whore!"

Sarah's eyes widened frightfully on hearing Kyle mentioning her parents disowning her. She wanted to struggle away, but was quickly stilled when her instructor again slammed into her and pitted her against the cold hood of the car. The spot where he spanked her was soothed only very slightly by the passing cool breeze, creating an arousing effect that the teenager never knew was possible. "Y-yes... Ah, Mr. Kyle... more, hit me more!" she whimpered then in between his pounding. The thoughts of her parents no longer existed in her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom