Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNiceAngel

Super-Earth
The blaring of the alarm roused Roshan from her horribly fitful sleep almost immediately. As she usually did, she reached over and turned off the offending noise maker and rolled over in search of the warmth that would envelope her; however, the warmth she knew as her husband was gone. The cool sheets brought back memories of all their arguing after the dreaded death and funeral of their premature son as well as the news that Roshan was sterile. It was a traumatic experience for both parties. Roshan had all but shut herself off from her husband, so she couldn't really blame him for wanting to leave. She always acted like a cold, dead fish to him.

With a sigh, Roshan stood and walked into the bathroom where she disrobed and examined herself in the mirror with a scrutinizing gaze. Since pregnancy, Roshan had gained a small amount of weight. It made her hips fuller and her chest larger, making her have to buy new C cup bras. The weight also seemed to cause a permanent swell in her belly that added to her fullness. All of this was covered by soft, pale skin that her husband used to love. With a sigh, Roshan turned and stepped into the walk-in shower where she scrubbed herself clean of sleep and dirt. After all of this, she stepped out of the shower and put on a pair of sweats and an old tshirt. There was no need to actually look "spiffy" today because her husband was coming to get the rest of his belongings from their Middle class home in the Denver suburbs.

Roshan walked downstairs to the kitchen next and started cooking what would most likely be her last breakfast for two for many months--or perhaps years--to come. She made a pair of omelets with bacon and waffles as well as a large pot of coffee. It brought back memories of when they would eat together in the mornings before they went to work. Her being an editor and literary agent gave her more time to clean and lounge about the house, but now it only made her feel more lonely than ever before. Perhaps she would have to find an animal companion for when friends and family weren't available for company, or maybe she really needed a psychiatrist.

Since the break in his heart first appeared he had let his appearance slip, He had unkempt hair, ruff stubble rarely wash but that was he was now having to roll out of a disgusting little apartment he had just had but no time or want to do it. Since his dream had fallen he did not know what to do in his life. He pulls himself out his bed his bare-feet touch the cold concrete floor he growls with the feeling of ice up his legs. Pulling away remains of last nights dinner of cold pizza and beer he grabs a pair of mucky grey socks. One sock had a huge whole where his toe pokes out but he gave up caring.

He pulls on a paint covered pair of running pants and stumbles into the bathroom banging his toe on his bed side draws. He splash his face with cold water to waken himself up, as he peers into the dusty mirror he sees in his once prized by his wife face. Dried tear marks left from the night of drink and anger. Growling his way back into his room he grabs a t-shirt from the floor and puts it on without looking at what he had.

He used to care about himself but after loosing his unborn child and wife he gave up on everything. He was now being to grow abit of a pot-belly of that he would never have wanted to see. He sits down on his bed to put his trainers on he looks at the ceiling with only the thought of maybe he should move back to England as he had nothing left here. But only thing he had was things at his ex-wife's house that all it was since he left he could not think that he used to live there to it was to hard. What would he do next?

Roshan stared at the clock as she cleaned up the kitchen until it was almost spotless. She always cleaned when she was upset, and it was evident in the condition of the house. It looked cold and void of life...or love. When she finished up her work, Roshan looked at her phone. The screen was a picture of her and her husband laughing on their honeymoon in England. Sighing, she put her phone face down and looked away. Roshan needed to at least try to get over the fact that they were now officially divorced. The divorce...it had been done with so much rage and anger.

Looking up at the clock, she laid her head on the table. Her eyes were dull and sad as she looked over at the clock. He would be there any minute now; it could very well be the last time she ever saw the man she'd sworn to never leave. She couldn't bear to think of moving on or of him moving on. It made a lump form in her throat and made tears well up in her eyes. Sniffling, she wiped her puffy eyes and buried her face in her arms, awaiting the sound of the doorbell.

He drove up the very road he used to with excitement to he his beloved but now a headache all he felt was a shell of his former self and cold inside .He had so much planned for his future which had now turned to ash and broken shards of glass. He still had only one picture that would bring him a small smile was the picture of his honeymoon laughing with his wife. But rarely found himself wanting to look as it caused so much pain inside.

He pulls up to 'her' house walks slowly outside ,slowly get out the car rubs a bruise he had on his cheek from a fight a few nights before when he got thrown out a bar. He reaches into his pocket then remember he does not own a key so with a trembling finger he push the door bell.

Roshan jumped in her skin when she heard the doorbell ring. Sniffling, she wiped her eyes and walked to the door, opening it and peeking out. He looked so tired and sad; they were kindred spirits in so many ways. Why couldn't it have worked out dammit?! She opened the door for him and averted her gaze as she let him in. Roshan swallowed as he entered the room and shut the door quietly. For awhile, she imagined that they weren't divorced.

"I've made you breakfast," her voice pierced the silence. "I figured it would take," she paused to control her voice. "It would take awhile to pack. I'll help you with it if you like."

He walks in looks around "Thank you." He holds his hand out to shake Roshan's. She looks good which made him feel worse as he knew he did not. His thoughts were now 'At least she does not have me any more.'

There was a small part of him that wishes for the past that he could at least lean over and kiss her on the cheek but that was not real so he just swallowed down hard.

"You can if you like , unless you got something better to do."
Awkward smile

Roshan smiled sadly and hugged him gently and awkwardly. "We've been married," she said shakily. "There's no need for formalities. How have you been?" she asked as she pulled away and looked at him with watery eyes that were filled with worry for his well being as she always did. "Has your job been alright? It's been awhile...since we've spoken."

She guided her husband upstairs to their old bedroom and opened the closet, pulling out boxes she'd bought just for this dreadful day. Roshan didn't even seem to notice that there was a photo album on her bed until all three large boxes were out. Smiling softly, she opened it and giggled for the first time in awhile. "Our engagement," she murmured.

As they hugged he felt the warmth he not felt for far to long and holds her little tighter. He really needed this but wish it lasted
"Well no i was fired due to ..."
Gestures to himself.

He was dreading this day more than any one before. He stood there when she opened the book he stood beside her sat down gingerly by her and looks. He could not find any words only able to make soft croaks but after couple coughs..
"Yea i remember you looked so beautiful that day"

He wanted to touch her so much but kept his hands on his lap only move his head to the side and his eyes on the open page

Roshan blushed and bit her lip as they looked at the album together. She could feel the warmth of his body near her back. As they continued to look through the fond memories, Roshan began to slowly lean further back until she was leaning against him. For too long she had denied herself his contact at the end of their two year marriage. It felt amazing to allow herself to feel such contact with the one she loved. She nearly wanted to kiss him, and she blushed bright pink when she found some photos of a more private nature. Perhaps one last time, she thought to herself quietly.

She muttered his name quietly and felt tears welling up in her eyes again. "What are we going to do?" she asked in a hoarse whisper. "Where do we go from here?"

Tear began behind his eyes "I do not know." He was reminded of something. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an envelope "I found these i never told you about these but thought you might want them."

He pulls pulls out 3 little scraps of paper and hands them to her one by one
"First there this the movie stub from our first date haha"
His hands were shaking really badly
"Then the receipt from our 2nd date where we had our first kiss. Then finally ..."
There was a printout from photobooth of them looking happy and kissing in some
He turns it over and saw the words 'LEO LOVES ROSHAN FOREVER AND ALWAYS'
"Do you remember that days the first time we made lo..."
He stands up "i'm sorry" he stands leans to the wall with his fist on the wall
Holding back tears

Roshan looked at Leo and then down at the pictures and memories that sat in her hands. He kept all of this, and she had no idea. Her eyes clinched shut; maybe they could actually make this work out again. There was no doubt in her mind that it would take a long time to mend what had been broken by long nights of fighting and no apologies. Roshan shut her eyes and felt tears spill from her eyes silently. Wiping her eyes she looked at the bed they once shared. She missed Leo so much.

"M-Maybe...maybe we can try to make it work again," Roshan said quietly with her hands in her lap. "We both said a few things we didn't mean. If you want to, I'd be willing to start by...h-having sex," she said with a blush.

He turns back to her , his heart was now firing up for the first time since he did not know when.
"What are you saying?"
For a second he sounded like the old self the man she fell in love with, he kneels before her, he now could smell the sweet scent of her , he had longed for. She really wants him again? Or was she playing a trick on him.
"I am sorry for all i said and did."
He looks at himself and sees now that he looked like someone who would live on the street and felt as dirty as his skin was.

"Leo," Roshan whispered, running her fingers through his tousled, messy hair that she loved. "I'm sorry too," she said with tears in her eyes. "If you're really serious about this...about fixing us...I want to...to have," she was always very timid with sex, and she often wondered if that was a turnoff. "To make love again, but only if you promise to try to work things out."

"I would love to but i do not feel that sexy at moment haha look at me"
He pulls her into hug "I will try as long as you hold me"
Pecks her on the cheek and looks into her eyes
"You still look as beautiful as the day i first met you"

Roshan smiled softly and touched his warm, stubbly cheek with her fingers. "You look beautiful to me, you know," she said as she hugged him tightly. "Where are you living now? I never knew where you were staying for the past four months."

"Oh i am living in a hole you would turn down if you lived on the streets. it that bad i might be tempted to move back to England"
He feels her warm touch he did not want to let her go but he did not want to hurt her again , he needed too.
"Oh just come here" with that he landed a hard kiss on her lips

Roshan squealed and giggled as Leo pulled her close and pressed his warm lips to hers. He smelled faintly of alcohol, a scent she despised, but she would let it pass just this one time. His mouth felt so good. Roshan moaned and ran her fingers over his back.

That was one part of his body that was one of his 'places' "you still remember that?" He kisses her not with lust but with 'Love' just like he used to kiss her before the pain started

"Of course I do," Roshan whispered against his lips. "It was a tactic of mine to bring you to bed early," she muttered with a blush. She ran her fingers under his shirt so she could feel the hot skin of his back against her fingertips. His lips molded perfectly against hers; Roshan felt the best she had all year.

"Maybe it will be OUR bed again." A hand of his goes slowly down her back to the small of her back and rests there as his other rubs her hip. There was so much to make up for such lost time he wanted to preserve this moment forever

Roshan blushed, making her plump cheeks bright red. She laid her ear against her ex's chest and sighed. His heartbeat was so soothing. "Could we...could we perhaps make it ours right now?" she inquired innocently.

He held her head "ready if you are" He exclaims he looks her over even with the everyday clothes on she looked great, pulls her had back and kisses her like any husband would kiss a wife

Roshan smiled and pulled away only slightly. Her eyes were hooded and sultry as she took his hands in hers and giggled. Slowly, she backed up and put his hands on her hips. Slowly she began to strip into her underclothes and blushed bright pink.

It was an amazing sight "wow i have not this for far to long" he returns as he starts to throw his clothes off not just because he wanted her but also in mind of throwing his old life away and taking his new back in his arms

Roshan smiled as she backed up onto the mattress and wriggled under the covers with a playful giggle. Her eyes sparkled as she watched him, and her eyes followed the line of his body down to his barely-removed pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom