Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dealers choice."She said with a smirk. "You pick. My heels are killing me right now." Commenting as she moved slipping her heels off but she did think it was time for her to get away from Nick as she was getting the urge to tear him limb from limb and leavin a mess of it too. So this was her way of protecting him. As she imagined he wouldn't have any idea why she willingly left him but she would have to tell him everything and she didn't think that was wise. Perhaps one evening she may invite him out for dinner and sort of give him the situation. She wasn't telling him of her role in the government so he wouldn't be in danger of the government sending her after him to kill him.

"In that case I'll be there in a few seconds, I see where you are now so be ready to be picked up Turbo style." Alex said before hanging up the phone. A sonic boom could be heard just before Lillian was suddenly picked up and in the arms of Turbo and now in the mid air with only the clouds covering them. Alex always enjoy picking up girls like this and enjoyed it more with Lillian "Are you sure you want to go streight home? Otherwise what you been up to?" he asked her.

Hearing the boom she turned around only to be scooped up into Alex's arms. Instinctively she slipped her arm around his neck as he asked about her day. "I rather not talk about it and yes I want to go straight home. I'm not feeling good right about now." She said as she was lying of course but she wanted to be alone.

Alex blinked as he could tell she wasn't in a cheerful mood, he wonder why that is but he figure she would tell him when ready. "Alright." Alex said to her as he flew them aross the sky. He didn't go too fast sense Lillian didn't have powers like he have thats able to go super speed and be fine, with some one else however he could very well kill some one with just the froce of speed could crush them. After a little while however they came to her apartment, lucky her window was open so they quickly flew though it and he set her down "Are you sure you need some one to talk to Lillian?" he asked though he hoped she might be a little open to him in telling him what is bothering her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom