Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLOTS PLOTS GALORE! F for M and Futa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainClouds

Moon
Hello, I'm RainClouds, nice to meet you all, lets get started shall we? :3

I can't stand one-liners, if you want to go there please exit stage left, be creative, turn me on, I want to be excited to reply not have it a choir! Tell me when your leaving, being left hanging sucks and please, please do not turn one sixty and try to chomp my character into gory pieces. ;_;

QUICK! Check out my F-list for more info! ~ F-List

PLOTS

The Hidden Treasures
(Incubus/succubus)(anal)(training)(Romance)(Adventure)
Succubus have long since died off, leaving the handful left of incubus to prey off human females. One night, a particularly hungry incubus goes into the night for a snack, finding an open window, leading to quite a beautiful girl fast asleep. She seems pale and fragile, he decides to tease the girl until she awakens, using his pheromones and attraction to ease her sudden fright of a man in her bed. She's a very feeble, sick girl, on that might not live until she's twenty at the tender age of sixteen. The incubus finds himself addicted to touching her, to being close to her, she fills him up with energy like no other. He keeps coming back, knowing she must not have much energy to give, but each time he returns she more and more healthy, color in her face, leaving her bed.. The doctors are amazed at her fast recovery.. Could this girl be the very last succubus in existence?
(Could contain pregnancy if he'd like to carry on the race, possibly others trying to get at her once she's stronger. The Incubus taking her under his wing.)

Sweetest Puppy
(Smut)(Sweet)(Romance)(Outfits)
A college student living in a small apartment is contacted by an odd organization saying he's won to try out there new brand of pets, food, clothing and everything is provided as long as he keeps her and interacts with her. He thinks he's getting a sweet, cute little puppy.. But, it happens to be a lovely girl, she's petite, curvy and totally loyal, brought to his door in a hat and coat, it's confusing at first, but he might just find lost of surprises under her hat.

Tentacle Monster x Kings Wife
(Romances)(Tentacles)(Double/triple pen)(Cheating)
A forced bride refuses to let him have sex with her, the king wants her to submit to him and take it and enjoy it, but the girl fights at all odds, at his wits end he sends her down to a monster that's been kept in the dungeon.. A tentacle monster, it's ordered to take her anal virginity, not to touch her pussy, or it'll be killed. Over and over this punishment is put on the wife, eventually.. The woman realizes this monster just might be a victim.. (I want a sort of twisted romance.. And eventual passionate tentacle sex! XD)

Futa Succubus x Succubus (I want you to be the futa~)
(Smut)(Futa)(risk of pregnancy)(anal)
A lesser Succubus is dominated by her superior, humans can't impregnate her yet a thick futa's cum can, she teased and tempts her with pleasures unmatched if she can mate and cum inside her deeply, yet, if she lets this Futa do so she'll run the risk of birthing her child.

Orcs x Elf
(Smut)(Gangbang)(double pen)(deepthroat)
A group of orcs come across a young tight virgin elf in the forest and decide to loosen those virgin holes and stuff those pretty lips - I'd love for her to possibly become there naught cum dump, I love playing innocent virgins who loose it and absolutely love being fucked. ;3

Lunar Eclipse
(Demons)(Romance)(Pseudo-Rape)(Plot/Long-term)(Virginity)
In a beautiful forest, a vast clearing, a small cottage sat. Housing a young girl who'd lived by herself ever since the death of her mother, she got by, garden for sustenance, plenty of wood to stoke her fires. Yet, no outlet to quench the need for companionship, but she got by within her loneliness. One beautiful, star-filled night she'd been wandering through the thick trees.. Happening upon a lake in a rather large clearing, a spot she hadn't found before. She knew of a stream, but not a lake like this. In its glistening waters held a beautiful man, to perfect to be real, to be human. She gazed over his soaking form in awe, a rather odd relationship would soon start. She'd come to, practically peep on him each night. Yearning to step out, to talk to him, but shyness took her.. What could she possibly say? So the girl watched him as he silently bathed each night. One night, he didn't act ignorant any longer, striking eyes turned to her and acknowledged her existence. She was embarrassed, frazzled. An odd friendship soon formed, they'd talked in that clearing, each night she'd return from her home which he did not know, each night he was there. Bathing. They spoke of the world, its workings, wishes and dreams. He'd even, on one fateful night coaxed her to join his bathe, she was shy, a delicate virgin. They bathed and spoke together that night, he told her of the eclipse and how tomorrow night she could not, under any circumstances come meet him. He hadn't spoiled her perfect virgin form even when it lay naked, covered in slick water before him, it took great self strength alone. Yet, the eclipse drew out his feral side, with the odd growing feelings he had swelling for her, mixed with his lust unsatisfied for so long.. The demon was unsure if he could handle being around her any longer, he'd long since accepted loneliness to keep from tormenting all he held dear. On that night he contemplated leaving the clearing forever, to spare her from him. Yet, despite his warning, he saw her clear standing in the clearing. Staring at his lust driven, craving form.. How could he control himself when she was only an arms length away? When he wanted nothing more then to ravish her every orifice and leave her crying for more, until she was addicted to his body, his touch, his kisses just as much as there long winded chats with shared dreams.

Kitten for the Twins
(Neko Girl)(Threesome)(Twin Masters)(Smut)
Two very rich, very accomplished young men who happened to be twins, they always like to share things. To be mischievous and teasing, the two - More than anything - Wanted a certain pet for there upcoming birthday. A perverse uncle decided to grant the wish. These pets were expensive, so they'd have to share one. Grands of money spent on one pure-bred, beautiful, untouched neko girl for them to use to there hearts content. Innocent to be trained, teased, delighted in pleasure until she passed out in cute, hot pants. All wrapped up in only ribbon in the twos room.. But.. Could they share such a lovely treat without growing passion? Will the young thing grow to be more? Or will it be just like to kids in a sandbox fighting over there favorite item?

More ideas:
Gangbangs (werewolves x red riding hood, bandits, ect..)
Reverse Harem (Play a bunch of guys for my sexy mistress to control and use? ;D)
Mistress/ Butler
Master/Pet or Maid
Father/Daughter
Tutor(nerd)/Prep
Brother/Sister
Uncle/Niece
Aunt/Nephew
Neko boy/Mistress
Wolf/Little Red Ridinghood
Wolf pack/Little Red
Dominating cute boy subs~ ;3 ** Need more plots for this.. Hehe.

RE: So Damn Wet. M/F & F/F - Futa's welcome too!

RainClouds said:
Murrrrrrrrgaaa!

Malrrrg?

My name is Hapto, and I love your ideas, especially the ones with a twist.

In particular I am very interested by the idea of the fairy 'victim' that then turns the tables on the wizard (reminded of a quote from a scene once saw, something along the lines of 'You made me beg to cum'). Also interested by the idea of the twisted romance with a tentacle monster (have had lots of fun in another rp exploring the twisted relationship between monster and victim, the monster's physical need for the victim as a source of nourishment slowly evolving into an emotional need).

About me: mainly enjoy rp's with plot and character adding emotional context to the scenes. Specialize in tentacles, but mainly because they give a good vehicle for exploring non-con fantasies - pitting the victim's pleasure ravaged body against their mind and will. More info upon request.

If interested, feel free to PM me, and either way good luck with your ideas - they sound like they'll be very good reads. :)

I would very much like to play with you in the "Sweetest Puppy" role-play; it's an idea that just fascinates me! Two of my current role-plays are now in "Semi-privates" if you want to get an idea of how I write....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom