Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress Girlfriend (dando20 and darkat25 )

dando20

Supernova
18-year old Dane was heading home, coming from his interview for a middle school tutoring job. He really hoped that he would get it, as it would help his teaching resume. He wanted to be a school teacher someday but for now, he would have to work as a tutor to get experience.

"Well, here's hoping they'll call me back"

Dane was about to cross a street intersection, where he saw a shady hooded person walking to a old woman also crossing the road. The guy suddenly took her bag and rushed away.

Dane quickly gave chase and tackled the thief. Before he could do anything else, the thief ran off, but Dane managed to get the purse back. He went to return it to the old lady.

"Here you go mam'n"

"Thank you, young man," she said with a smile as she took her purse back. "My heart is racing, do you think you would mind walking me to my house? It's just around the corner," she was hunched over, looking much older than she truly was.

She had decided that day that she would go out as a defenseless old woman, to test the world. She was happily surprised by the young man that went and retrieved her purse. The theif would find himself settled with an awful curse that would leave him limp for six months. There was no reason for the devious act he attempted.

In opposition of what she did to her attacker, she was going to give a gift to the young man who helped her. She would show him her true form and give herself to him.

"Oh sure thing."
Dane took the woman's hand and walked with her, carefully helping her back home. He was so annoyed at how people can take advantage of the elderly like that. It seemed so despicable to him.

The two soon reached home and were at the house door.

"You want me to help you inside?"

"Oh yes please, you're such a kind man," she said as she hobbled up the steps her arm hooked in his. She smiled as she patted his arm. "Would you sit on the couch, I'll be just a moment," she said as she walked him in with her.

She then exited the room and went to her bedroom. Then she exited the room, looking like a young woman. Her clothes were still the same but they fit her body perfectly, her hair was styled, and she looked irresistible.

"So, I just wanted to thank you for all your help today in the street," she said with a grin, sitting down on the couch next to him.

Dane waited for the woman to come back, not sure what she wanted him to wait for. He was surprised to see a much younger woman wearing the same clothes, come out and sit next to her.

"Wha..you..you can't be the same lady..Who are you?"

Dane felt a bit uneasy and scared of this woman.

She smiled kindly as she looked him over, "Why should it not? I could lie and say it was make up.... But that would be a very unkind lie," she said as she looked him over still. He had proven himself to her. He should get a reward.

"Wouldn't you like your reward?" she asked, leaning forward and breathing heavily against his neck.

Dane gulped not sure what the woman will do to him..but she didn't seem like she was going to hurt him
"Umm..s.sure.."

"Well, why don't you take it?" she giggled, as she teased his ear lobe with her teeth. She then climbed into his lap, playfully grinding herself against him. "Would you like it?"

Dane gulped and nodded to her question.
He couldn't hide his erection anymore and went and kissed the woman.

Back
Top Bottom