Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harmony is back from the dead and is looking for some m/f and f/f partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony

Planetoid
Hello everyone, I am back from the dead!

My name is Harmony and I am in desperate need for some role-plays. I love hetero and yuri pairings, I am weary towards futa and I do not like yaoi pairings at all, personal preference. I will try to get on as much as possible, however, I do work full time and I am a full time student. If I had an RP with you before and you want to continue, let me know. But, please be warned that I may not want to continue.

((List of kinks and hates coming soon.))

Now, onto pairings and plots. When you are requesting a pairing, please tell me which character you want to play!

PS: I am a sub at heart, so I do prefer playing sub characters. I do not have any experience in playing dominant characters.

Pairings:

Incest-
*Step siblings
-Step brother/step sister
-Step sister/ step sister
*Step Parent/ Step Child
*Cousins
*Aunts or Uncles/ Niece or nephews
* Twins

Real Life-
Roommates
Waitress/customer(Or bartender)

*Royalty/Peasant (Royalty can be King, Queen, Prince or Princess)(Feel free to add magic to these pairings)
-Royalty/ Thief
- Royalty/Female posing as male Bodyguard
- Royalty /Bodyguard
*Royalty/Royalty
-King / Princess
-Queen / Prince
-Prince/Princess
-Princess/Princess
Noble / Commoner (Maid)

Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Boss/Employee
Boss/Employee's child
Boss's Child/Employee
Cop/Cop
Cop/Victim

School Setting-
Educational Authoritative Figure / Student
Student/Student
Foreign exchange student/ Hosting student
Educational Authoritative Figure/ Foreign Exchange Student

Magical/Fantasy- (Just as a heads up…my Vampires do not FUCKING SPARKLE! They have red eyes, cannot go out in sunlight etc…if you bring those glittering wannabes into an RP…I will drop you like a hot potato)
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Slayer
Vampire/Victim
Elemental
God(dess)/human ((Super Craving with a plot!))
Inu/Neko
Human/Neko
Human/Inu
Neko/Neko
Inu/Inu
Anthro/Human
Anthro/Anthro
Scientist/Rogue Experiment
Mutant School

Anime/Series/Books:

Naruto- (I prefer playing an OC, I have many from many villages.)
-OC/OC
-Canon/OC

Harry Potter: (I have a few OCs made. And the girls listed below are the only canons I will play)
-Draco/Hermione
-Draco/Ginny
-Harry/Ginny
-Ron/Hermione
-OC/OC
-Female OC/ Draco
-Male OC/ Hermione

Pokemon: No Canon Characters
-Trainer/Pokemon
-Trainer/ Pokemorph
-Trainer/Trainer
-Pokemon/Pokemon
-Pokemorph/Pokemorph

Plots!

Waitress/ Customer ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂ (Feel free to make the customer a magical creature of some sort)

The economy sucked, almost everyone could feel it. Some more than others. She was one of those that felt it more than others, being a waitress at some small no name café in a no name town and trying to pay her way through school while trying to keep up with the payments on her apartment, heck, she did not even own or rent or lease a vehicle! The only saving grace she had was one customer that appeared around the time rumors started to spread about the mansion on the edge of town that had been vacant and on the market for decades finally being sold. Whenever the customer left, at least one fifty dollar bill was left behind. At first, the waitress was suspicious and would check the bills, but now that this had been going on for at least a half year, she soon stopped checking and one night, after a night of pulling two eight hour shifts, the waitress left the café and ran into the customer on her way home.

Vampire/Vampire: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂

To say she had been lucky when she was bitten was an understatement. Sure, she hated it at first. She never wanted to kill anyone just to sate her own desire. But the eighteen year old had survived what her family could not have survived...the black plague. Though, her family had long been dead. She was about a fifty when the plague hit, killing off humans left and right. But she still walked, proudly. By the time the Renaissance came, she had moved up economically. She had played off the part of a widow who had lost her husband in a city far away. She had traveled to Venice to feel secure. Her lie, however, only worked on humans. Vampires saw through it in a heartbeat. One of the vampires that was in the city of canals instantly knew the reason as to why this woman was alone in Venice. She was seeking her creator and old lover...she was seeking him. (The creator/lover is in Venice)

God(dess)/Human: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂

He had been a faithful follower since he was a small child when the Goddess of War and Death saved him from death saying that he was too young to fulfill his purpose. Years later he had become a successful warrior and after the fight that unofficially named him as the strongest in the country and one of the strongest of the world, she reappears but as a plain peasant follower to see how devoted he still is, his answer being the deciding factor on her taking him back with her since it was time to fulfill his purpose in life.

Student/Student: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂

The day it transferred, rumors started to spread around the school. Alex was a mystery, a sexually ambiguous name that went with matching style. It had decided to go with the Skater look of skinny jeans, vans and a loose fitting t-shirt. While most made fun of this new student just for fun, one person made fun of it to hide their true feelings…the number one bully and jock in the school.
(The jock could either be Cheer captain, star quarter back or star basketball player…or any other prominent sport that would give the Jock a lot of popularity.)

Scientist/Rogue Experiment: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂

Human genetics was the newest military tech. Scientists were now making humans to fit characteristics of the fictional heroes. However, while most labs were only able to accomplish minor mutations on their experiments, one lab has successfully created a human who had flawless genes, nearly unmatchable strength and at times the blood lust of a hungry wolf.

The issue with this lab is that none of the regular scientists cared about the experiments and often thought of them as lesser beings. It was so bad that the lab’s prized experiment killed one of the scientists who had been taunting them. Now, the entire lab wants to put the experiment down and label it as a failure, except for the President. The president makes a deal with the lab board of directors, if he can tame the experiment, the experiment’s life is spared…if not, the experiment dies.

The barbaric tribes from the west were pressuring the kingdom. Right before their yearly sacrifice, the gods left a message saying that food and animals will not work. They needed a human. After being sacrificed, aka killed, the girl wakes up in another world and soon meets up with the god that wanted her.
(Shitty sounding plot. But I feel like it can go somewhere. Feel free to add a bit of domination into it as well :D)

Cop/Cop ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂

When she first joined the squad, she ended up following a suspect alone and ended up killing him and managed to dispose of the weapon and left it clean. When officers found him, they questioned her and she merely pushed it off as 'I found him like that'. A few years later, the cop is still plagued from the murder of the suspect and she is placed with a new partner. (From here it can go two ways.)

Way A: The new partner notices something is up. Whenever cases come up that are similar to the one case in which the suspect was brutally murdered, the cop notices their partner's demeanor changes drastically for the worst. Curious, they look into the other's history and comes across the case. Connecting the dots, they connect the dots and blackmail the cop into starting a 'relationship' with them. (I am not a huge fan of non-con. But blackmail where the one being blackmailed still has free rein of movement. This can possibly lead to a consensual relationship)

Way B: The suspect that was killed had a younger sibling who joined the force, not wanting to follow in the older sibling's footsteps. The thing is, they witnessed the murder of their sibling and knows that the cop killed their sibling. They manage to get into the same department as the cop and end up as their partner. But there are no hard feelings. They realize that the cop is still plagued with the murder and they start comforting the cop, now partner and admit that the suspect was the real perp and that he probably would have escaped prison in time and that murder was the only way to stop him. The comforting leads them to getting close and soon, romance blooms.

using what's currently in your requests we could custom make an rp plot...

That's like what I want to try for my RP, no one has offered yet.

The barbaric tribes from the west were pressuring the kingdom. Right before their yearly sacrifice, the gods left a message saying that food and animals will not work. They needed a human. After being sacrificed, aka killed, the girl wakes up in another world and soon meets up with the god that wanted her.
(Shitty sounding plot. But if you're interested, I have a starting post as the sacrifice. Feel free to add a bit of domination into it as well :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom