Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FXAny Over Pms and Email!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypadgirl

Super-Earth
Hey I'm Lilly, I used to be lillypadgirl, but my account got messed up so I'm on a new one. I type about One paragraph at a time, sometimes all do more if I'm really into it, Im totally bi but I've never had a thing for Male one Male.

If anyone is up for a system role play (d&d 3.5-5e. D20 starwars and modern, D6 starwars. and something from Cortex or one of its ad-ons like firefly or Supernatural) I would be willing to DM or just play.

I love the idea of a celebrity play, where a well known female actress or model (E.I. Kate Upton!) turns out to be futa, and/or VERY dom, and a (not so) lucky guys and galls gets a chance to fuck them, before they knows about it.

Something really hot slutty and kinky please! I would love to play as or play with a futanari, but it is not needed!

A prison scene might be fun, really rough lesbian/futa

A girl with super powers who thinks she is unbreakable runs into her rival, who proves her very very wrong... He rapes her, cuts her, beats her, tortures her with electricity and even impalment. puts things inside her never ment to go inside of a women... but she doesn't die, and she keeps on healing... forever...

Or email me at Lillypadlilly23@yahoo.com!

RE: FXAny NO Limits!

Hey I've been gone for a while and just wanted to hop back on and say hey. looking for a play tonight as well.

RE: FXAny NO Limits!

Hey baby,I'm up for the rape thing,I have a scenario for it if need be. PM me and let's have some fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom