Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FXAny Over Pms and Email!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypadgirl

Super-Earth
Hey I'm Lilly, I used to be lillypadgirl, but my account got messed up so I'm on a new one. I type about One paragraph at a time, sometimes all do more if I'm really into it, Im totally bi but I've never had a thing for Male one Male.

If anyone is up for a system role play (d&d 3.5-5e. D20 starwars and modern, D6 starwars. and something from Cortex or one of its ad-ons like firefly or Supernatural) I would be willing to DM or just play.

I love the idea of a celebrity play, where a well known female actress or model (E.I. Kate Upton!) turns out to be futa, and/or VERY dom, and a (not so) lucky guys and galls gets a chance to fuck them, before they knows about it.

Something really hot slutty and kinky please! I would love to play as or play with a futanari, but it is not needed!

A prison scene might be fun, really rough lesbian/futa

A girl with super powers who thinks she is unbreakable runs into her rival, who proves her very very wrong... He rapes her, cuts her, beats her, tortures her with electricity and even impalment. puts things inside her never ment to go inside of a women... but she doesn't die, and she keeps on healing... forever...

Or email me at Lillypadlilly23@yahoo.com!

RE: Looking for fun fucks! FXAny

What about, if a girl was stranded on a small ship wreck and a pirate captain finds her. At first she rejects him, but then she begins to hope for a better life.

lillypadgirl23 said:
Hey Im lilly, I used to be lillypadgirl, but my account got messed up so I'm on a new one. I type about One paragraph at a time, sometimes all do more if I'm really into it, Im totally bi but I've never had a ting for Male one Male.

NOTICE: I'm really craving any kind of weried dirty monster sexy, or something where i am used as a toilet and cum dump.
Also I want to be your plump big assed and big titted mommy who you suck the massive futa balls and dick of, something like this hentai manga -> http://www.fakku.net/manga/mama-tama-english
now also really craving anything with extreme size play ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS FOOD AND TOILIT PLAY like a tiny three inch to one foot girl.

Kinks: Futanari, Oversized Breasts Cock Butt and such, Sizeplay of all kinds, Ageplay, Panties, and Sluts (Meaning prostitutes, as well as cum craving girls)

Nos: I only have one no, no MxM but everything else is fine (Scat Vore...ect)

PLots:

NO PLOT ! FOR THE MOMENT

Plot2
A girl wakes up for the first time and find herself in a cardboard box on a shelf with adult toys at an XXX shop, she is tiny no taller then one of the dildos is long. she has a little hole in the box that reads "try me" and men come along and molest her from the hole, eventually she is soled to a man and finds out she is very stretchy and can fit around his giant cock.

Plot3
i would play a ton of girls in who are used by a giant jaba the hut type character to his amusement, as furniture, as toilets, as sex toys, and as thing sot clean himself.

Plot4
a guy finds himself with a giant girl, she is extremely attractive and hang out together for a bit before the start to have sex in weirder ways, like he fucks her nipples, or she licks his bottom half while he is in her mouth, or climbs inside her. but the guy would have extremely excessive cum more the a hundred men possible gallons.

FANDOMS:

Gilmore girls

Firefly (No spoilers please! just set in the same world, something with revers could be fun to try)

Ill up date later but for now I'm open to pretty much anything so just hit me up and we can talk.

I like your plot 4. or if you like futa daughters, your futa mom one. PM me?

OH! and message to all friends, i was away for a while, i didn't abandon anyone, my posts were all deleted so i cant reply but I'm not ignoring you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom