Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gryffindor Boys' Dorms

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
6i4669.gif

The Gryffindor Boys' Dorms
(It is located off the Gryffindor Common Room. All House dorms are charmed and can accommodate several four-poster beds and wardrobes. Each student gets one.)

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Sydney Mistlethwaite
Attire: Gryffindor Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year.
Wand: Spruce, Unicorn tail hair, 8&3/4 in, bendy.
Tagging: Anyone; Lane.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Sydney walked up the stairs leading toward the dorms and when she came to the divide, rather than taking the fork that would normally lead her to the girls' dorms, she took the one leading to the boys'. She swallowed hard as she followed the stone steps, steps she hadn't expected to walk, at least not for the reasons she was. Each step caused her tummy to flutter with nerves, yet at the same time a strange sense of calm washed over her. Lane would be with her and that in and of itself made everything better, made her feel safe.

Once at the top of the stairs, Sydney made her way into the Boys' Dorms. She then turned around and faced Lane. "I'm not sure where to start," she said, a shiver running down her spine in that moment as the memories flooded her mind. She hoped to replace those memories once she divulged them, to finally purge herself of the darkness and fill her life with light and laughter and possibly love.

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname):Kevin Reyes
Attire:Work Out Clothes
House/Year:Gryffindor/3rd Year
Wand:9", Willow, Dragon Heartstring
Tagging:Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073,Afternoon

Kevin's face was red with anger and a bit of exhaustion, he had ran from the training room all the way up to the dorms. As he got to the top of the stairs he noticed two people standing there. He recognized the two even though he didn't know them too well. Without a word he walked past and made his way to his trunk and began rummaging through it to find an outfit. Once he found a good enough suit to wear he dressed quickly then left. His mind was flooded with memories of his father and how the man always put him down and beat him for not being good enough. There was only one thing he could do and that was become a better man then his father could ever be and then rub it in the bastard's face.

(Exits to Corridors)

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lane Crawford
Attire: [Click Here]
House/Year: Gryffindor 3rd Year.
Wand: 9 Inches, Troll Whisker Core, Hornbeam wood.
Tagging: Anyone.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon.

Lane watched as a very angry looking boy left the dorms and stormed outside just as they had reached the top of the stairs. He glanced back for a moment, wondering, before his attention was again stolen by Sydney. Right, he had no time to think about others. He didn't want to think about another. Right now, all he cared about and all he needed to do was listen to her. He would be the vessel that she would sink all her worries and fears within. He would fight all her demons himself if he had to. His hand slipped into her own, and squeezed it a little tightly.

"It's alright...you don't have to rush into anything. Come here, lets get you comfortable first."

He stepped into the dorm and tailed her along with him. He made his way to the very far end of the whole room, where his bed lay. Marrick's bed was next to his own, but Marrick was no where to be found. He led her onto the bed and grabbed the covers, laying them cozily atop her before walking to a little stand beside the bed. He pulled out his wand and waved it, casting an non audible spell to have a glass of water appear. He grabbed the glass and placed it onto her hand gently, before slipping onto the bed and sliding himself under the covers next to her. He was there for her to crawl on top of, hold against, hug, kiss, whatever she needed to summon her courage to speak.

"I'm all yours, Sydney." He leaned into and placed a gentle kiss against her lips. "You can tell me anything."

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Lane; sees Kevin.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Sydney no sooner turned toward Lane when another Gryffindor male walked up the stairs and into the dorms behind them. He was a bit older than herself and he seemed upset about something, not in the mood for conversation. But no matter. She needed Lane right now, to talk to him, to tell him so many things--dark things. Her tummy lurched at the thought of what she'd need to relive by divulging her past. But, she had to get it off her chest, he needed to know all of it.

Every last detail.

When they were finally alone, Sydney wasted no time crawling under the covers with Lane. She was glad of the audible charm as no one but him needed to hear anything she was about to tell him. But... there was something else he needed to see--another scar, a far worse scar. He'd already seen the one on her hand, but the one on her back. Oh god, it was so much more horrible than the other one she bore.

"Well," Sydney began, her eyes welling again. "Before I get started, there's one other thing you should see. And before another student walks in here, I..." At that, she bit down on her lip and could feel fresh tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sydney sat up then and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes, she let her fingers reach for the hem of her shirt. Slowly, so slowly, she began to pull it upwards. Yes, she was removing it... taking it off for Lane to see the most gruesome thing about her. Once her shift was fully off and she was in nothing but her bra, she opened her eyes and twisted around. She sucked in a sharp breath as she waited for Lane's reaction to the sight of the scar--the carving.

Mudblood.

The word was clear, the letters large. It took up the entire width of the small of her back. Cursed. Forever to remain. A reminder of her blood status, of those wretched three days of torture, those three days of violation and the horrible lowly thing she had to do in order to get her wand back and escape.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sydney.

Lane watched her carefully, without uttering a word so he could put his full attention into listening. This wasn't a time for him to be a joker, nto a time for him to trick or make light of the situation. Her constant streams of fresh tears reaffirmed that every time his nature planned to take over. He had never felt truly sad before...it was not in his nature, not in his biology to be this sad nor cautious with words. Yet her, she was the first one to bring out such emotion from him. Something about her face, her tears, the way she looked at him in both shame and sadness when she slowly lifted her shirt, it shook him.

The scar itself, as horrid as it was, took him by surprise. He found himself completely surrounded by sorrow as she flashed him such cruelty. She could see the light fade from his face for a few moments, as he sat there beside her, with his mouth half open in utter shock and sadness. He didn't know what to think first, as a sudden flood of thought took over his mind. He suddenly felt disgusted with everyone around him but her. He did not have a culprit to direct this sudden feeling of anger towards, so as far as he cared everyone was responsible. Everyone was this cruel. To know that such a woman walked between them and still they let this happen to her.

He raised his head to look away from the scar and into her eyes, watching as tears streamed down her face like a waterfall of shame and disgust at something she had no control over. Without a word, he turned around and picked up a permanent marker from the stand right beside the bed. He then took his hand and lifted his shirt, holding it up right under his chin and exposing his abdomen and chest to her. It was built and toned, but that was not the point of the action. He took the marker, and tried to do his best to write upside down. With a few backwards letters and bad hand-writing, he took the marker and began to stroke the tip against his skin. Slowly, he spelled out the word 'MudBlood' right across his stomach. Then, a little '#2' right above it just to bring that smile back to her face.

"So am I, then."

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

Sydney felt so ashamed as she sat there is silence so that Lane could see her scar--her carving--for what it was. The story behind it was that of a nightmare, the most horrific time in her life and one she'd barely spoken of to anyone. Not even her closest friends knew of the details of what had occurred during those three days, not really. They all knew better than to ask. And she was perfectly content with them allowing their thoughts and imaginations figuring things out and filling in the gaps.

But with Lane... with him... Sydney wanted him to know everything, to know it all. The time had finally come where she needed to face everything that had occurred head on and possibly even find that closure. She needed to move on. She wanted to move on. More than anything, she was craving the intimacy another could provide and willingly extend and she saw all of that with Lane. Wanted it, craved it. Everything in her mind, her body desired it unlike it had ever done in the past since that horrible time when her life had been forever altered.

Sydney began to shake a little as she cried, all the memories flooding back, fresh as the day it all had happened. She could hear Lane moving behind her. But the silence. It was maddening. Finally, she turned to see what he was doing, her pale eyes drawn to where he was writing across his front--chest, stomach, abs. Tilting her head, she read the letters--one by one--and she felt herself suddenly choke on a sob.

"I..." Sydney started, cutting herself off as her voice faltered. She reached up and covered her mouth, touched by the gesture of what Lane had done. "You..." She was stuttering, tripping over her words as she looked at him with much affection. Just then she reached out and touched his face, her hand gently running down until the tips of her fingers touched the letters he'd just written across his body. "Do you know how much this means to me?" she then asked. "That you did this?" Her eyes were fixed on the letters for a moment before she looked into his eyes once more. "No one has ever done anything like this for me before... not ever."

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

In his entire life, Lane had never felt this emotional nor this intimate with anyone. The way he was, him and his brother, the way they were raised...they were not designed for commitment and serious gestures. They were born free spirits, born to cause trouble and bring smiles to everyone they met. Yet with her...Lane could not feel himself. He'd lost his identity by simply touching her, everything he is and was going to be vanished in an instant, leaving himself to be molded at her touch. His body and mind had no form of barrier nor defense against her eyes. He'd known her for a few hours at best, and he was ready to do whatever she wished him to. Such attraction was unprecedented and unheard of, the only explanation being that she was designed for him. Logic was not a part of this justification, and it was not supposed to be. She was a puzzle piece that fit him, she was the side that he was missing. If he was the one who brought the smiles and taken in the lighter side of life, she would be his contrast. She would be the one to keep him grounded, to show him the reality of the world, to protect him. In return, he would not let another tear fall from her eyes again.

He closed his eyes quickly when her hand was brought up to his face, leaning instantly into her touch. They opened when her words stuttered and her fingers slowly ran down his body to touch the self-inflicted insult. His hand followed her own and took hers in a gentle grasp. His head tilted so his eyes could look into her own, and gently he leaned forward to place his lips against her cheek and land them on a tear, kissing it away as his face slowly retreated so he could look at her again.

"You don't have to suffer alone anymore...for as long as this scar pains you, I will keep writing this on my skin. Every day if I have to...until you yourself, erase it from my body, along with the memories that yours bring."

He flashed her a smile, his body sweating just a tiny bit from the weight of the subject, from the intimacy he felt towards her. The covers did what they could to hide them from air itself. The Dorm was empty, as if shielding them from the people around them. This was their moment, and theirs alone.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

A tiny sob bubbled up and Sydney gasped. Never had she felt such emotions churning about her insides. Not like this, so raw and real, so overwhelming. She looked into Lane's eyes as he held onto her hands and though she wasn't looking directly at the words strewn across his body, she knew they were there. That they'd always be there and for as long as she needed them to be.

"Lane, I..." Sydney began as she leaned in closer. She touched her forehead against his, her eyes closing briefly as she let the moment soak in. Never had she felt closer to anyone in her life, like she could share anything and everything in the world with someone and wanted to. Opening her eyes once more, she stared directly into his eyes and smiled. "You're something else, you know that?" she then said. "I've never met anyone like you. Not ever." She swallowed then, her hands reaching up to touch his face, his hair. "How did I come to deserve this? To deserve you?"

Sydney's eyes searched Lane's as she looked for the answer to her questions. She had no idea if she'd ever find the answer, but she knew she'd never take what she'd suddenly been given for granted. Life had finally decided to smile upon her, to give her something that could make her laugh once more and live life to its fullest. It had given her the one thing she'd always needed. It had given her Lane.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Their foreheads touched, and she spoke her last words, before Lane's lips seized her own in an affectionate grasp. He could not stop himself, nor hold back this overwhelming feeling of protectiveness over her as she sat opposite him. Nothing in the world would touch her again without her permission, for as long as breath entered his lungs. His hands reached forward to take hold of her waist, pulling her into him slowly. He gently situated her onto his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist so every part of their body would touch. Her naked stomach, her breasts, would press against his chest. Her legs would tightly wrap around his waist, and his lips would not leave her own until he whispered through them.

"I don't know why it took me so long to find you, and I don't know why or how I feel like this. All I know is that I want to be your everything. I want to answer your every demand, I want to protect you from every breathing soul, I want to be with you every moment of my life from this point on wards. I was designed for this, created for this. As long as you want me, no force will pull me away from you. Not one."

There was no filter between his emotions and his words. What he felt, he said. He wanted her to know it all, feel it all. He needed her to know that these sudden urges and feelings were not a simple misunderstanding. They were a part of him, just as she was now.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later evening.

The electricity flowing between them was intense, filling the air that surrounded them, causing a great heat to wash over them both as they held tightly onto each other. Sydney looked into Lane's eyes, her own eyes almost hypnotized as she felt herself staring into what she was certain was the depths of his soul. Truly, she was mesmerized, transfixed by the pull she felt as she looked into the neverending pools.

Lost within them, yet feeling found and at home, Sydney could feel a tiny smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "You have found me and I'll never go anywhere again," she whispered softly, her body pressing close. "Not by choice, not ever. I belong with you and nowhere else." A tiny sob bubbled up from within and she giggled slightly out of sheer happiness. "I'm yours Lane. Forever yours until you tell me otherwise..." her voice trailed slightly and she suddenly bit down on her lip.

Never had Sydney felt closer to anyone than she did in that moment with Lane. It was as if the two of them could face anything and everything. Nothing could separate them now, not anything. Truly this was more than she could ever hope for, more than she could ever dream of.

"Don't ever leave me," Sydney then said as she leaned toward Lane, her lips gently touching his.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

His hands held her like they would hold a delicate flower within them. This girl was scarred and hurt, so fragile because of troubled past, yet there she sat in his arms with her heart given for him to hold. His hands held her legs around his waist tighter and pull her in until there was virtually so space between their bodies. His eyes never left her own as she assured him that she belonged to him now, and that she would never leave her.

"And I will never leave you...if He who must not be named himself resurrected and tried to yank me away, I would give him the finger and hold you against me instead."

He whispered his words, his lips brushing against her own gently and affectionately. He was head over heels in love, and it was not something he could control. No amount of time, no severity of a fight would ever change how much he loved this woman, this angel who held him in her arms. His hands trailed around her waist, and his touch against her skin was soft and gentle. He leaned in to kiss her for a few moments, before his hands trailed to the scar along her back. He paused before touching it, fearing it was cause her discomfort. The last thing on Earth he wanted to do, was cause he discomfort. He was her guardian Angel, he was her soul, her love, her support, her very life...he would not cause her the slightest bit of pain.

Back
Top Bottom