Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gryffindor Common Room

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2qv9h0x.jpg

The Gryffindor Common Room
(It is located on the 3rd floor on the western side of the castle near the Hospital Wing. To enter, one must know the password.)

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lane Crawford
Attire: [Click Here]
House/Year: Gryffindor 3rd Year.
Wand: 9 Inches, Troll Whisker Core, Hornbeam wood.
Tagging: Anyone.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Afternoon.

Lane uttered the password required to get the Common Room's door to open, before stepping in with a loud and exhausted sigh. It was rather empty, and that wasn't really a surprise as everyone was running around to the beaches or afternoon classes. He dropped his books on a table on a coffee table in the middle of the room and flopped down rather loudly on a couch right by the fireplace. He sank into it and leaned his head back against it for a moment, before throwing off his shoes and lifting his legs, tucking them in and folding his legs, criss-crossing them. He wasn't about to meditate or anything, it was just how he was most comfortable sitting.

His head perked up and he looked around for a few moments, trying to see if anyone was around. Just then, when he was sure no one was there to see him, he pulled out a piece of parchment and tapped it with his wand. Once tapped, Ink began to trace itself along the paper before fully appearing. A little trick that was passed down through pranksters world wide to keep their plans and mysteries hidden from foreign eyes. He carefully studied the parchment, his finger tracing lines of directions and his eyes flickering between drawings and diagrams.

It would be a shame, he thought to himself, if someone walked in and happened to see this...

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Sydney Mistlethwaite
Attire: Gryffindor Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year.
Wand: Spruce, Unicorn tail hair, 8&3/4 in, bendy.
Tagging: Anyone; Lane.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Classes were finally over and Sydney had to admit she was rather glad of it. For some reason, it had felt like a longer day than it should have been given it was the first day back. Maybe she just needed to find her groove and get back into the swing of things or maybe it was this strange feeling she'd suddenly gotten during one of her classes, this weird feeling of being watched... studied, almost. It had shaken her a bit and made the time seem to pass by much slower than normal. She wasn't quite sure why she was getting that feeling, but more often than not, her instincts proved to be spot on. At least ever since...

At that, Sydney shivered and quickened her pace, desperately wanting to find some sort of comfort and solace back in the dorms of Gryffindor. Once she reached the doors, she said the password and entered. After quietly stepping inside, she noticed someone else was sitting there... Lane? She quirked a brow and walked toward him. He seemed to be looking at something--a piece of parchment. Quietly setting down her bag, she walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder, her hair just barely brushing his face.

"What are you looking at?" Sydney then asked, her voice soft with a hint of cheery mischief. She giggled softly and pushed some of her hair that had fallen forward back over her shoulder.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sydney.

Lane had been putting so much focus into this piece of parchement that he had no sense of what was around him. Usualy his brother would take watch as he planned, and vice versa yet that privelage was not present today. Oh no, Marrick had to leave and go tail chasing today, leaving Lane to go over their plan alone. He took a huff and groaned as he studied things further, not noticing as the Common Room's door opened and a certain someone slipped by, until...

The second her words were uttered Lane yelped, and oh was it loud, and leaped from the couch like a four legged toad. He nearly hit her as she was so close, but fortunately twisted his body in time to land back on the couch where his back was to the armrest and his body laying sideways, his head locked onto her as he adopted a horrified expression with nearly tearful eyes from the scare alone. "Son of a cauldron when did you get there!" He yelled out helplessly, before noticing who it actually was. It took him a few seconds to process, but as his eyes laid on her his face flushed lightly and his heart beat just a little faster, which wasn't good since it was already on full blast from the scare. He cleared his throat and tried to compose himself, shifting back to the way he was sitting before and placing his back against the couch, folding the parchment quickly and hiding it under his tush.

"Nothing, nothing...I was...uh, peer...editing this paper that I took from another student, yes, yes..."

His eyes shifted for a moment, a more blatant lie was impossible. He wasn't the one that did the talking, Marrick was. Out of his element was understatement here, he was always the practical one that pulled all the actual pranks with a little help from his brother, while Marrick was the one that kept watch and did all the talking. Yet he was no dummy, she couldn't get it out of him...could she?

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Sydney's blue eyes widened when Lane jumped and shouted out, obviously taken off guard by her sudden presence. She took a few steps back and bit down on her lip as she looked at him, wondering if he even remembered who she was from earlier that morning and a bit embarrassed that he didn't seem to recall. Then again, maybe he was just too preoccupied with whatever it was he was looking at... Nothing, he'd said. She didn't buy that for a second.

"Peer editing? Already? On the first day?" Sydney then asked, trying to brush off the fact that Lane might not remember her. After all, she was merely a second year and probably gave off some sort of vibe. Just then, she looked down at her one wrist and noticed the band slipping a bit. Ever so casually, she adjusted it and moved to walk around to the other side of the couch.

Her eyebrows furrowed, Sydney sat down next to Lane. It was clear to her that he was up to something, it was just a matter of what. And she wasn't sure why she was so curious to know, but... for some reason, she was. Maybe it was because he'd made her laugh earlier in the Great Hall, made her forget some of her worries and troubles. Regardless, her curiosity was piqued and even if he didn't remember her, she found herself wanting to know what he was scheming.

"Now what would you be editing already on the first day back? Surely, this class must be intense. Perhaps I can help you with it," Sydney suggested with a smile. "I'm a bright witch, did my time with Ravenclaw and everything," she said with a soft giggle. Her eyes sparkled a bit as she tucked some blonde behind an ear. "So, how about I help, give suggestions even?" She gave Lane a hopeful look, one she hoped let him know that she wanted him to share with her what it was he was doing and looking at.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Lane peered at her suspiciously with the corner of his eyes as they kept darting back and forth between the paper beneath him and Sydney as she approached him. He'd remembered who she was, and boy did it make him ever the more nervous. It didn't help that someone he thought radiated beauty was questioning him about something he's supposed to keep secret. This plan, if revealed, meant their imminent suspension if not expulsion. He didn't speak as she spoke, trying to keep his eyes away from her own in fear that her look would drag out the truth, that one glance at her dazzling eyes would have him blurt out all his plans in a mere moment. Yet there she was, approaching him, smiling ever so delicately, and sitting next to him. That was all his buttons being pushed.

He stumbled on a few words aimlessly for a moment, before finally taking a huge breath that he had to stretch a little for, and exhaling it lightly. Only then, did he turn his body enough to look at her eye to eye. "Yes, It's a rather hard course that requires the most efficient and creative, not to mention daring students. The risks of failing are... tremendous, and Hagrid Knows we can't afford to fail this class...yeah?" His words were cryptic, hoping the former Ravenclaw could decipher exactly what he meant. Before she could speak, he rose to his feet quickly and walked around the room, looking for anyone who may have entered without him noticing.

When all was clear, he returned to the couch and sat where he was before. He ran his hand through his hair as his eyes closed for a second, turning his body so he could face her, and criss-crossing his legs beneath him. He was close enough that their lower bodies touched, and his hand quietly pulled out the piece of parchment from behind him.

"Sydney...if I let you attend this class with me, your butt, my butt, and Marrick's tush is on the line. Now I don't usually invite other students to our...classes, but you had to look at me with those damn beautiful eyes and get me all flustered, so I expect your up-most secrecy, kay?"

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Sydney immediately arched a brow as Lane began to speak in what she was certain a cryptic message hinting at the hidden truth of what he was actually doing. It was not a paper and he was hardly editing anything. She was certain of that now and he was slowly leading her towards the truth. A tiny smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she watched him closely as he paced the room. He was... flustered. Her smile broadened a little and her cheeks flushed slightly.

When Lane finally sat back down, Sydney nodded. "Lane," she began, reaching out her hand, the one with the wristband on it. "You have my word." She could feel her cheeks burning a bit. He'd called her eyes beautiful... even Leo, charmer that he'd been--though also quite toxic and psychopathic, which Lane clearly was not--had never said that to her. It gave her a warm feeling inside. For a brief moment, she could forget the ugliness hiding underneath, hidden beneath the layers so no one could see. For a moment, she could feel pretty and whole. She scooted a bit closer, her full attention focused on him as she looked into his eyes. "So, what are you scheming?" she asked him.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Her smiles were oddly addictive, and it gripped him harder than any drug could. When her lips curled upwards and that smile slipped along her lips, all the thoughts in his mind seemed to go blank for a few seconds. Yet he had to snap out of it, she was talking to him and he was just sitting there staring at him. Gods she must have been pittying him to even give him that much attention, but thankfully he was not one for timidness. At least he would not look like a complete fool and finish with his presentation. Her hand extended towards him as she scooted closer, and as she did his body shifted so his leg slipped lightly under her own, having her sit as close to him as possible without her being virtually on his lap. It was a daring move on his part, despite the fact that he did it subconsciously and wasn't aware he pushed himself so close.

He took her hand into his, and the moment their flesh touched there was a moment of hesitation on his part. He held her hand there for a second, motionless, before dragging out the courage so his brain could finally send a signal for his arm to move. He slowly pulled out the piece of parchment with his free hand and placed one of her fingers, sliding it through his own hand on the paper.

"Now repeat after me...I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

The jolt that coursed over and through her was immediate the moment Lane touched her hand. Sydney has all she could do to stifle the gasp, but she managed. Barely. Shifting a bit, she moved a bit closer to him, allowing his hand to move hers slowly along the parchment in a lazy line. His hand was warm and the weight of it felt nice. She had to admit, she found herself excited to be this close to him as well as to see just what it was he was about to share. The idea that he wanted to share something with her, that he trusted her... it meant something to her. Probably more than he'd ever know.

"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good," Sydney said softly, her tongue suddenly darting out to lick her lips. She turned to look at Lane, her eyes finding his as pictures began to appear on the parchment they were holding together. "What is this?" she asked him. "What are you going to do with it?"

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Her touch was even more addicting than her look, and he found himself struggling to let go of the gentle touch that fell upon his skin. His hand comfortably held her own now, tracing a little line as she spoke the ever so mischievous words. He knew it was time to let go, but he didn't. More appropriately, he couldn't. It was too holding to end, like an anchor weighing him down against reason or proper etiquette. His body seemed to invite her own further as she scooted next to him even more, finding his chest supporting some of her back as her body slowly began to creep ontop of his own. His head tilted for a moment just to look at her, his face close enough that his nose could touch her hair and take in her smell. Everything about her was so...exquisite, mature...something he'd never found in a person before. This attraction, this sudden and abrupt pull was beyond explanation.

He cleared his throat lightly, taking his face away to turn it and look down at the parchment. His hand lifted her own to trace the paper, pointing and trailing it along everything he spoke of.

"Me and Marrick...we're beaters for Gryffindor's Quidditch Team...and we play Slytherin House in the opening game tomorrow." He paused for a moment, letting her finger point and gently moving her hand to the picture of the field. "Now we know Slytherin don't play fair...and we can't let our house be humiliated in the first game of the year...so..." He took her hand again, and let her finger trail to a picture of the Slytherin team's Broomsticks. "So what do you think would happen, if we added a little explosive power to the end of every Slytherin broom." He grinned, and took her hand to trail it to their hoops. "And a little magic can make those...just a little wider..."

His eyes darted back towards her, his hand holding her own a little tighter as his thumb started caressing her hand gently. "Should I stop...or are you planning to be as dangerous as I..."

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Though Sydney listened intently to every word Lane uttered about the plans he and Marrick had, her thoughts were preoccupied with other things. She couldn't help but focus on how close they were sitting to each other, on how it felt for her hand to be in his. His touch was so warm and inviting and she had to admit it made her long for more. There was something about him. He made her laugh, brought a smile to her face like no one else ever could. Sure, she had Noelle, but that was hardly the same... Not even remotely close. Her eyes looked at his hand as he held onto hers, his thumb caressing and teasing. A shiver ran along her spine in a pleasing way, sending tingles throughout her body.

Sydney turned to look at Lane and swallowed, her tongue licking at her lips. "No," she whispered, shaking her head. "I... I don't think you should stop." She allowed herself to blink, her heart pounding hard as she looked deeply into his eyes. So many things were running through her mind--excitement, thrill, fun. She saw all that and more as she looked at him. "Life is boring without a little danger," she admitted, her voice very soft, almost a whisper.

Time seemed to stop just then after Sydney spoke those words. It was as if everything in Gryffindor just faded into blackness and became a blur, her attention was so very focused on Lane. She looked into his eyes, moving closer still as she suddenly sucked in a sharp breath.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Lane's body was betraying his sense of logic and any kind of experience he'd ever had. He just sat there, and from a single look spilled out all he had to keep secret and all that could end their life in Hogwarts. Yet it was not his fault, his heart fell prey to her voice, her words, her smell, her touch...his heart was the prey and she was the predator, and she had run him down in an instant and taken it as her own. At that point he could care less about the parchment, his hand slowly loosening as it slipped out of his hands and fell onto the couch. His hand remained in hers, despite the lack of parchment, and as she spoke found itself lacing it's fingers with Sydney's.

He was too drawn into her words, her look as she whispered, inches away from his lips. His hand tightened on her own as he instinctively scooted even closer to her, till the point where there was nearly no more physical space between their bodies as she sat beside him. He found his free hand now coming up slowly next to him, tucking one of her stray hairs just behind her ears on par with the second she spoke of the excitement of danger, subconscious messages flying between them.

She drew in her sharp breath, his heart pounded like a war drum, and he was helpless to do what any being on earth would do at that point, the one remaining thing left to do, the one last natural thing there was to do. It seemed like a sudden flash suddenly blinded him and his mind, and when his eyes opened his head was leaned forward and his lips were pressed against Sydney's. His mind didn't bother to register what had happened, his body took care of everything. His hand cupped her cheek softly and the other tightened on her own, his lips trailing across her own ginger pair as they set a long, first kiss against them. If she only put her hand on his chest, she would feel how close it was to bursting.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

This was the first time in the past few years that Sydney dared let anyone get this close. Why did she feel so comfortable with Lane? Honestly, she couldn't even begin to explain it. There was something in the way he looked at her, made her feel. Made her feel... that was exactly what it was. He made her feel alive, whole. In the short while she'd known him, he'd made her laugh. He'd made her feel pretty not to mention someone who was important and actually had some worth. How many could claim all those qualities? Not many. She was certain of that. She was also drawn to his infectious charm, his pull toward living life a bit on the edge. Nothing too outlandish. Just enough. It was the perfect balance. And he was reeling her in.

As Sydney felt Lane's fingers intertwine with her own, the corners of her lips turned upward into a smile. She glanced, briefly, at their hands, taking note that her wristband was still in place. Somehow what lied beneath just might be a bit... off putting. She looked back into his eyes, her heart pounding with anticipation. But the moment his lips found hers, she was suddenly home. A tiny sigh left her and immediately her lips responded in kind. She could feel his had tightening, so she gave him a reassuring a squeeze back.

The kiss was beyond heavenly, sending Sydney's senses reeling and spinning. Her body was already reacting, letting her know that it liked what was happening and wished for more. She just worried he'd be displeased with her the more he learned about her, the more he saw. So many scars... so many imperfections. She was flawed in the worst way, unlike him. Yet with him, she was somehow whole.

Moving closer, eyes closed, mouth opening to give him access, Sydney did not wish to break the kiss. Her free hand then moved to touch his leg. Truly this was heaven.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Sydney

The speed of this attraction must have been some sort of a record, either that or this must have been some sort of dream. When Lane woke up that morning the farthest thing from his mind was what was happening right now. He woke up and figured that this day would have been like any other, filled with random people and his brother's schemes that needed studying. Yet here he was, with his lips wrapped around this gorgeous girl. His thoughts were scattered and slowly vanishing, his moment of impulse that led to the sudden kiss had paid off as she sank into the kiss' pull. Her lips parted for him to accept and return the favor two-fold, and he could not help but have his body react to her reaction.

It was like a chain of commands and reactions, every time he reacted to one of her body movements, she reacted to his advance. So when she put her hand on his leg and kissed him back, he could not help but lean forward and deepen the kiss, inadvertently lowering her onto her back as his lips got acquainted with her own. She sank into the couch and dragged him down with her, his lower body seated but his upper hovering over her own as he refused to break the kiss for any reason. He felt her hand tightening on his own, and he squeezed it lightly as they kissed, his tongue making his way though her parted lips to meet her own.

It was bliss, and he couldn't ask for a better feeling. There was so much to do, so much to plan today but all of it was forgotten because of her touch. Everything she said, every way she moved drew him closer to her. He didn't even need to know her last name, before he knew she had every quality he did not, that she complimented him more than he could ever imagine.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Time literally stopped. It was as if everything about them had frozen and the only things moving forward were the two of them. Nothing else mattered and Sydney suddenly had little care for anything else other than her fellow Gryffindor who was now hovering above her, his body close and the slight weight of him so very welcome. It had been a long while since she dared let herself become intimate with anyone, not since... She shook the dark thoughts of her past from her mind. They were of a time so raw and sinister that she didn't want the taint to pollute the moment. Lane was worth more than that. Already she knew he was well above anything and everything Leo had ever been. That Slytherin had shaken her up, broken her will, her body, her soul. And now, in this moment, she was finding a sense of completion.

It was an amazing feeling and Sydney wanted to feel more of that, needed to feel more of it. She was desperate for touch, for intimacy. She needed to feel wanted for the person she was. So many thoughts ran through her mind as the moments passed between she and Lane, their kisses growing more intense with each passing second. Tiny mewling gasps rolled off her lips every time she took a breath, her need evident. But laced with that need was a hint of fear--fear of still being rejected. There was so much he still didn't know, hadn't seen... could he accept all of her, even the dangers...

Sydney hoped so as her lips continued their dance with Lane's, her body growing more and more heated, nearly aching for more of his touch. Just then, she arched against him, her eyes closing as she gasped. With flushed cheeks she slowly opened her eyes and looked into his. "Th-there's so much you need to know..." she whispered softly, a hint of urgency in her tone. Her body was still pressed against his as she looked at him, her eyes glazed with desire. "So much you need to see..." She bit down on her lip, her body trembling beneath his as worry began to consume her.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

It was over, every sane and rational thought had vanished at that point. They were in the middle of a common room, where anyone could walk in at any given time but it seemed like neither of them could care any less. The more he pushed the more she pulled, and he did not waste time to advance even further. His body shifted to adjust against her own, crawling atop hers as the kissed turned more passionate. little gasps of air left his lips occasionally to flow over her own, only for him to press his lips into hers harder than before. His body welled up with insatiable desire, his attraction to her flooding him with need and emotion to match her. His hands shifted down to grab her thighs, raising her legs to wrap them around his waist as they kissed, taking advantage of her newly arched body that asked for his own's press.

She spoke, and moment her whisper reached his ear his eyes opened and his lips paused for mere seconds. He could not say he had the same control over his body, which helplessly pressed down against her own, aching for that certain feeling. His lips brushed against her own when he spoke to respond, his breath flowing slightly over her lips, his hands tightening ever so lightly against her legs.

"There is nothing that I can know that will change my mind about where I am right now...nothing that I need to see besides your body, that will make me pull away..." he panted between words, his lips nipping and his tongue licking at her lips between each few words, unable to contain his desire for her as she laid beneath him.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Lane's words were a comfort to her ears, but still, Sydney knew she was broken. So very far from the whole person she'd once been before Leo had shattered her completely. However, despite that, she could feel Lane slowly picking up those pieces and placing them back together. It was so strange to feel that trust building, wanting it to build. For the past few years she'd kept herself hidden, fearing closeness and intimacy. Yet now, she could feel herself reaching out from within, yearning for it and crying out. It was overwhelming to the point of hurting--a bittersweet bliss she refused to turn from and would face head on. She just wanted him to know, to be aware.

At that Sydney nodded, her body pressing back in response. A tiny whimper escaped her as she shifted and writhed, an ache starting to burn as her body reacted to everything that was Lane. "Then, let me start with this..." she whispered. Her pale eyes welled up a little and she moved so that she could tug on her wristband. A tiny sob bubbled up as she pulled it off, the scar blazing in scarlet fury, perfectly legible in her unmistakable scrawl almost as fresh-looking as the day it was made.

Whore.

Such a reminder of that time, that horrid time. Those three days had been so long, so terrifying, so humiliating, so...

"That is just the beginning," Sydney whispered as she kissed Lane's jaw, hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Everything had been going so smoothly, and heaven seemed to surround him because of her touch. The feeling of her warm lips caressing his own, their bodies pressed into one another's, the moment was perfect and begged for more. Yet something suddenly fell out of place. Her movements were needy, desperate, and reaching for him yet her eyes...they teared and cried at the thoughts that welled up in her head. It suddenly caused Lane to pause, his body froze and his lips parted from her own as he looked wide-eyed at the tears that fell down her cheek. For a moment his heart sank into his stomach, wondering if it was something he did or that perhaps she did not agree to how far he'd...advanced.

Just then, just before his thoughts went elsewhere and he began to feel guilt, she rolled down her sleeve and his eyes were drawn to the evil that was her scar. It seemed more like a brand, and as he read the word his eyes filled with disgust. Disgust that something so cruel would even be thought of, disgust that someone would even touch a girl so pure, so utterly angelic with ill intentions. Then it clicked, and he realized that it was inflicted in a similar situation to the one they're in now.

Lane froze, and his eyes widened as they darted back to Sydney. His lips opened to speak but only fragments came out, "I'm..." and "How did..." were the only words that could leave his mouth. His mind was telling him to move, to get off of her so he would not cause her the slightest bit of discomfort, but he couldn't. His rational mind clashed with his body's sudden urge of protectiveness. Suddenly he found his arms wrapping around her and just as quickly he pressed her head against his neck and pushed his body into her own, embracing her in a warm and comforting hug. There were no words for him to say, only the sudden urge to make her as comfortable as possible, to feel as safe as she possibly could with him. He didn't know what to say, but he would not let her feel ashamed nor disgusted by her own self. Not someone so beautiful.

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Sydney looked up into Lane's face, her eyes finding his as reality began to set in. She had tried to warn him when she told him there was so much he needed to know and to see... and this truly was just the start of it all--the first of many scars. Though it was amazing at how many more scars were actually invisible, scars she bore on the inside, scars that had left her broken, a mere husk. That was, until now. Lane was slowly changing things. He might not fully realize the impact of his actions, but every little thing he was doing, saying, all of it was having a profound affect. And all of it was making her feel safe, like a cherished treasure. Never had she felt this way before with anyone. Never did she think it possible.

Leaning into Lane's shoulder, Sydney just let her tears flow freely. Her body shook with sobs, but she could tell that Lane didn't mind them. "There's more, Lane..." she continued through her soft whimpers. "I need to show you more, to tell you about it all..." She could feel his hands, warm and strong holding her tightly and oh how safe she felt. It was as if Leo would never be able to harm her again... Merlin, she hoped not.

After a few more gasping whimpers, Sydney looked up into Lane's eyes again. A part of her couldn't believe she was letting go of everything, yet another felt so relieved and was glad. She knew she was making the right decision with Lane. Everything about him beckoned to her and her craving for intimacy couldn't be denied, not with him so close.

"Is there somewhere we can go where no one can bother us?" she asked him, her cheeks reddening. "You need to know everything. I want you to know everything," she added with a tiny sniffle, her body pressed close to his for comfort.

harris_zps706c168a.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Lane's frown saddened even further when she told him there was more that he needed to know. He'd kind of figured, that such a scar did not come along but brought with it many others. He didn't know he could feel this sad...he'd never, in fact, been this upset over anything before. It was a new feeing, a painful feeling that was most discomforting. That thought alone, was discomforting. Yet he was already this saddened and this upset by it from one minute of knowledge...this girl, she had to carry this sadness around for her entire life. He found himself squeezing her against him a little tighter. He found his lips pressing protective kisses against her jaw-line, against her neck and cheek as he tears rolled over and grazed his lips. He was going to fulfill every single wish she had, until this sadness vanished. If he had to give up everything he loved, just to have her smile, he would.

The most private place he could think of at that time was his own dorm. This wasn't like old Hogwarts, were girls were not allowed in the boys dorm. This was university, and the university recognized that adult students meant more access. More so, there was no one currently in the dorms. It was the the first week of school, people were flooded with classes or were around campus. It would work perfectly for now. With that thought, he nodded against her head and smiled.

"Let's go then, beautiful. The dorms are right upstairs."

14ncvon.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Sydney nodded and gave Lane a watery half-smile. "All right," she said, trying her best not to cry harder than she already was. She was grateful for Lane, his actions and care. He was beyond wonderful and far better than she deserved. Somehow he was able to pick up the pieces of her broken and shattered soul and put them back together, even the tiniest of slivers. But even still... there was more for him to learn, to know... to see.

Slowly, Sydney then stood up. She turned her head toward the staircase that led toward the dorms themselves. Looking back at Lane, she gave him another smile and wiped at her eyes. Yes, she was ready. She needed this and more than wanted to share everything with him no matter how overwhelming or painful it would be to relive the memories, to face them. It was time to share them, to claim back the intimacy she craved so deeply to have with another... and she wanted that with Lane. Only with Lane.

(Sydney exits to the Gryffindor Boys' Dorms)

Back
Top Bottom