Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated 1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisalou8917

Super-Earth
Hey, I'm looking for a LITERATE male who is interested in doing a detailed, descriptive, real-life role play. I am open to compromise when it comes to my role play's, but I do have some ideas of what I want. I do not want it to lead straight to sex. I want it to be a long-term role play that takes a while to finish. I enjoy when we keep them interesting by spicing it up through real-life drama. Also, I only play via PM's on this site, however I will do email if need be.

Role Ideas:

A) We dated in college for a few years and had a very bad break-up, then meet again a while later and go from there.

B) You're an older, married man and I'm your mistress (mistress means the other woman in this case, not BDSM mistress).

C) I'm open to doing a period RP set in WWI or WWII. I'm picky with this one, because it requires more detail. It's SO much fun.

Ok, that being said I'm still open to those plots but I have a few more twists to them;

* Instead of them working together she could be his daughters friend and an illicit affair blooms.

* She's an upcoming rockster and he's her bands new manager/publicist (vice versa). OR he's the upcoming rockstar and she's a groupie.

*F/F - just currently feeling a bit lesbian

~ Just some new ideas, I'm still open to the following:
Like I said, I'm open to compromise and suggestions, feel free to message me with your ideas. I'm open to discussing the roles more in depth and more extensively. Looking for someone serious about RP. I enjoy a bit of "spice" in them here and there...a bit darker at times. Perhaps substance abuse on his part and the issues that go along with it (violence, etc.). I'm pretty open minded, if you don't like these then please feel free to talk to me about things you are interested in and perhaps we can come to a happy medium. Thanks!

Currently Craving:

** DARKNESS: I want an asshole male character. Someone with dark dimensions. I seek a partner who's not afraid to play a real prick, someone who's abusive and overall terrible... It needs to be someone who actually understands that character, someone who won't flinch at the idea, someone with a strong stomach. Trust me, you won't freak me out!!!

** Historical plots with lots of detail and romance.

*Groups/Swinging/Lesbian

Hey, I'm looking for a LITERATE male who is interested in doing a detailed, descriptive, real-life role play. I am open to compromise when it comes to my role play's, but I do have some ideas of what I want. I do not want it to lead straight to sex. I want it to be a long-term role play that takes a while to finish. I enjoy when we keep them interesting by spicing it up through real-life drama. Also, I only play via PM's on this site, however I will do email if need be.

Role Ideas:

A) We dated in college for a few years and had a very bad break-up, then meet again a while later and go from there.

B) You're an older, married man and I'm your mistress (mistress means the other woman in this case, not BDSM mistress).

C) I'm open to doing a period RP set in WWI or WWII. I'm picky with this one, because it requires more detail. It's SO much fun.

Ok, that being said I'm still open to those plots but I have a few more twists to them;

* Instead of them working together she could be his daughters friend and an illicit affair blooms.

* She's an upcoming rockster :) he's her bands new manager/publicist (vice versa). OR he's the upcoming rockstar and she's a groupie.

*F/F - just currently feeling a bit lesbian
~ Just some new ideas, I'm still open to the following:
Like I said, I'm open to compromise and suggestions, feel free to message me with your ideas. I'm open to discussing the roles more in depth and more extensively. Looking for someone serious about RP. I enjoy a bit of "spice" in them here and there...a bit darker at times. Perhaps substance abuse on his part and the issues that go along with it (violence, etc.). I'm pretty open minded, if you don't like these then please feel free to talk to me about things you are interested in and perhaps we can come to a happy medium. Thanks!
Currently Craving:
** DARKNESS: I want an asshole male character. Someone with dark dimensions. I seek a partner who's not afraid to play a real prick, someone who's abusive and overall terrible... It needs to be someone who actually understands that character, someone who won't flinch at the idea, someone with a strong stomach. Trust me, you won't freak me out!!!
** Historical plots with lots of detail and romance.
I am thinking a lesbian version of the rocker/manager thing.
*Groups/Swinging/Lesbian
[/quote]

REALLLY craving the rockstar/groupie RP right now, if only I could find someone who actually knows how to play the type of character I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom