Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Titans: The Missing Hero Crisis

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Teentitans_comic_3.jpg

Plot

A crisis has occurred on earth. Batman, Superman, Wonder Women and the other major heroes of the Justice League have disappeared from the earth and known universe. No one knows why or what happen but many of the major villains have taken advantage of this situation. The Teen Titans and the young heroes have stepped up and taken a major role in keeping the world safe. Will they be able to protect the world from the upcoming threat? Only time will tell.

Rules

No god modding. 
Although this isn't sexual base if you and another character are going to get it on that is okay. Also anything like Rape is okay if you follow the rules of the site. Also if a player isn't okay with something be respectful.
I don't care about length of post but no text speak
(())(){}[] or OOC for out of character chat
If you are going to kill a character make sure everyone is OK with it
PM me all your Profiles
If you want to play a cannon character just PM me
3 Characters max

titans_cv1_solicit.jpg

The Heroes

Nightwing:
Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) -
Flash (Wally West)
Starfire:
Raven:
Cyborg:
Red Arrow:
Supergirl:
Red Robin (Tim Drake)
Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark) -
Superboy:
Miss Martian:
(If there is someone else you want to play I haven't listed just PM me.)

Villains

Joker:
Lex Luthor:
Harley Quinn:
Poison Ivy:
Red Hood (Jason Todd)
Cheshire:
Deathstroke:

(Again, like the heroes if I haven't listed a villain you want to play just PM me)

Made-up Characters

Made-up Heroes
Hollow Girl: ShashaWraight

Made-up Villains

Made-up Neutrals

Character Sheet

Username:
Name:
Codename:
Powers:
Weapons:
Weakness
Bio:
Other:
Appearance:

I really want too see this one happen as well, since we already have characters up, you think we should start it? (I am really bad at starting threads so that's really my only concern)

We should be able to start soon. If people can grab some Cannons that would make it 100% better but I will be making my opening post soon.

[imgright]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/RyanWraight/Decorated images/Red20Haired20Anime20Girl.jpg[/imgright]
Amy Nailo ~ Hollow Girl
Where: New York City Warehouse
Mood: Tense

Hollow Girl was silent as she ducked behind a dumpster as she waited for the armed guards pass before she continued walking towards the warehouse. Amy slipped pass the guards and phased right through one of the walls as she got into the warehouse. She hide behind some crates as she surveyed the area.

Not many guards in here. I guess they didn't expect anyone getting this far with the the big names gone. Hollow Girl thought to herself as she moved to the ammo boxes.

Hollow girl knew her information was good about the arms deal going down here. Her goal was to take some pictures of the manufacture and leave. It would make a good story if what she was thought was there really was there.

Hollow Girl opened the box slowly expecting to find some assault rifles and some small explosives but what she found was shocking, even to her. It was RPGs and military grade C-4. The boxes said it was made in the USA. What was some gang in a abandon warehouse in New York City doing with military grade C-4?

Hollow Girl took some quick photos with her no flash camera before quickly putting it away and closing the box as she heard foot steps behind her. She ran towards some crates rolling and phasing through them. Staying quiet as she watch some gangsters walk towards the crate.

Hollow girl was dressed in a mostly black tight costume with black bottoms. They gave her the most amount of flexibility possible which was good in situations like this. She had a utility belt she used to store a few gadgets like cameras, recorders and other spy-like equipment. There was also a small bar that extended into a bo-staff if things got rough. This was topped off by a red mask that covered her eyes making her face unrecognizable.

Back
Top Bottom