Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Action, Romance,Fantasy(All who dare to look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my fellow Roleplayers, You have decided to join me in an epic thrill of your life time. Now follow me to the funtastic time of eturnity. LOL XD Just kidding. Hello guys i'm Go_LuckyGirl i am looking for fellow Roleplayers to join me on a fun Roleplay.

I do roleplay anything you want to do, I don't have much that i won't do. It is so scarse that i don't have anything on my not to do list. XD Any way, just leave a message here or pm me your sigjestion of a rp you would like to do. Some of the roleplays i would like to do are listed below this. Have fun.

• Angel beats
  • Mortal instraments
  • Supernatural
  • Female X Female a love story
  • Exscape (A fantsy rp where you must try to exscape from a experiment facility, will pm you more info if u choose this)
  • Prince X Servent (can go any where)
  • Boarding School
  • and Goddess X human(will pm you with more info if you pick this)

I also like to do roleplays over IM through Skype. I will not do video chat only through messageing. So send my a pm if you want to roleplay with me and how you want to, either through PM, IM, Or a thread. thanks.

I could definitely handle a Prince X Seervant one. Did you have any particular prince in mind? Or a world/random universe you might want this placed in?

Also, are you into star wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom