Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub F Looking for Loving Dom F or Futa (F/F, Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElysiaFielding

Planetoid
Hello all,

I've been away for a while due to some pretty intense and trying personal circumstances and am back now and interested in the same things! To my roleplay partners, I apologize for leaving so suddenly! But I'm more than willing to pick up our roleplays where we left off if you're still interested, please just message me and let me know.

I am Elysia and I'm primarily looking for fantasy/sci-fi roleplays but I'm open to just about anything. If you have a roleplay you think I might be interested in, don't be afraid to pm me.

I am on here at least once a day, so I can reply fairly frequently. I prefer long, extended, third-person roleplays that aren't just sex right from the start, though I do love lots of good smut, and I'm definitely not against just a quick smutty rp. :D

Here's my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/elysia%20fielding

Most of what is on my maybe list is up for discussion, don't be afraid to ask if you want something. Again, If you're interested and have a plot you'd like, send me a pm.

MY RULES

- No underage.
- No bestiality.
- No incest.
- No non-consensual sex or dubious consent.
- I ONLY play as submissive characters.
- I will want you to play the taller character.
- I will roleplay through pm and email, and am now willing to try threads.
- DO NOT put something into your response that is included in the "no" column on my f-list. I will end the roleplay with no warning in such a case.

Things I'm interested in at the moment!

Vampire/werewolf: They are either assigned as roommates in college or there is a problem with paperwork and they are both given the same apartment. I would play the werewolf who is submissive, and can tell the vampire is dominant, can smell it on her. The werewolf would distrust and fear the vamp at first because her people have always told her vampires kill werewolves. The truth would be that a vampire's ideal mate is a werewolf because of their bodies regenerative abilities and the fact that their blood tastes amazing to vampires.

Fairie/Ships Captain: In a Steampunk Victorian era, sky ships sail through the clouds, carrying cargo, passengers, and manning communications. The ships are powered by a Fairie source, a humanoid being of extreme magical ability. A ships captain's (my character) power source is retiring for married life, and she is in dire need of a power source for her cargo ship. She is met at the docks one day by a Fairie who needs a job, and is willing to be the power source. (I'm not talking about tiny little fairies, I mean tall, lithe, strong, and magical.)

Witch/Demon: A witch tries to summon a new familiar but other witches, scornful of her power, wipe one of the runes used in the summoning ritual. It causes an unusual reaction, instead of summoning an animal to her to aid her in magic, it summons forth a being of extreme magical ability tied to her and her to the demon. (I can be either, and please, if you choose to play the demon don't just do the typical succubus demon. I like variety.)

Magicker/Fighter: Placed in a world where people with great fighting skill are paired in teams with people with great magickal ability. My character would be a Fighter bounty hunter, in control of just about every aspect of her life, proud of her ability, and covered in tattooes, with piercings as well. She has recently been informed by the Capitol that her ability qualifies her to be the partner of a Magicker of strong ability whose magic makes her an important asset to them. (This plot is open for interpretation and expansion)

Triadic Relationship (however, instead of the traditional sense which is one man and two women, between three women. You would play two dominants or a dominant and a switch) The character I will play is an E.R doctor who has a tought time decompressing after a hard shift and chooses to go to a lesbian club for random one-nighters but she grown tired of them, finds them unfulfilling, and longs for more. The club is owned by two women who grew up childhood friends, they have a close sexual relationship but feel as though something is missing, someone whose submissiveness tempers their dominance. They've recently noticed a new regular, who enters the club every few nights wound so tight she looks like she might explode, and often leaves with someone else, or goes into the restroom with them and leaves looking fragile, and tired. They are fascinated and decide to make a move. I'm also to different plots involving the triadic relationship.

Other things I'm interested in that are less developed!

Lamia/Human: I would play the human, open to plot suggestions!
Tentacle Monster/Human
Werewolf/werecat
Dragon/Dragon
Werewolf/werewolf from another pack

Fan-Based!

X-men or Avengers-verse or Crossovers of the two . OC's only! Please message me for the specific idea, or with an idea of your own! :)

Also!
*****I saw this absolutely gorgeous picture and am interested doing a roleplay involving the two women in it. I'm open to plot, and I can play either of them!

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1669308

All posted ideas are open for interpretation!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Elysia

RE: Sub Looking for Loving Dominant F (F/F)

ElysiaFielding said:
Hello all,

I am Elysia and I'm primarily looking for fantasy/sci-fi roleplays but I'm open to just about anything. If you have a roleplay you think I might be interested in, don't be afraid to pm me. I will ONLY roleplay through pm or IM, and I only roleplay as submissive characters.

I am on here at least once a day, so I can reply fairly frequently. I prefer long, extended, third-person roleplays that aren't just sex right from the start, though I do love some good smut. :D

Here's my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/elysia%20fielding

Most of what is on my maybe list is up for discussion, don't be afraid to ask if you want something. Again, If you're interested and have a plot you'd like, send me a pm.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Elysia

Sci-Fi and Fantasy are rather broad.

Do you want some kind of outer-world or other-world living? Do you want werewolves involved in your play? Is there a certain TV show or video game whose world you wouldn't mind mimicking?

LycanDesire said:
Sci-Fi and Fantasy are rather broad.

Do you want some kind of outer-world or other-world living? Do you want werewolves involved in your play? Is there a certain TV show or video game whose world you wouldn't mind mimicking?

As stated, I'm open to pretty much anything, I'm not very particular. I wouldn't mind werewolves involved in play as long as smut is only when in human form or during partial transformation(Wolf ears, tail, fangs, eyes), I don't do bestiality at all. As for tv show/video game, I wouldn't mind as long as it is a game I've played or movie I've watched so that I know I'm familiar enough with it to make a believable rp. BUT I prefer original rp's.

I'm interested in something fantasy orientated. If you're still looking feel free to drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom