Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The young sorceress and her secret book

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorFranz

Super-Earth
The young sorceress was at the top of her classes. She quickly learned every subjects and even more on her free times. Sadly however, the teacher of the Magic Academy of Rafa weren’t keen on giving private lessons to students. So, despite all odds, the teenage magic-user had to continue her learning on her own.

One day, as the girl was scavenging through the old parts of the Great Library of the Academy, she stumbled against an old, weird book, hidden far under a pile of encyclopedic tomes. It must have been forgotten there over the years. The magic book had an interesting subject : carnal magic. The pages told about a magical art mostly practiced by women which revolved around sex. It said that through an exhalted sexuality and intense orgasms, one could channel great amounts of magic, making the caste able to empower herself and able to cast the most powerful enchantments. The book encouraged the user to try all there was to try : males, females, monsters, magic creatures, multiple partners, and so on and on and on. Each would give a different stimulation then augment different magical channels. It was also mentionned that the body fluids were powerful magical components that could be used in different spells. The book went on and on. There was so much, the girl couldn’t read through it all in one night.

Now, what would the girl do with this book? Try it’s content? And with whom should she try it? Teachers? Fellow students? City folk? Or maybe go out of the city? The book told of a few “starter spells” for those willing to undertake the ways of the carnal arts. One was said to make the female body unfertile for a while. The other two were simple morphing spells : one that would make a penis grow on a female while the other made the body more stretchable, “perfect for trolls, ogres and other gigantic creatures” noted the book.

A young Magi had been wondering around the inner parts of the library, hoping to look for a new spell. He had no luck with that. Taking a deep sigh, he thought helping others may be the best thing. Hopefully there were fellow magic users looking for a lab rat. After all, he did have a protection spell that lessened the effect of harmful magic.

Deciding to make himself known, he posted on the help board that he charged nothing. He only wanted to help aspiring magic users. Had he known what he was getting into, he would have signed up sooner. Teleporting to his home, a modern styled one. He sat down to meditate, trying to gather magic to recharge his protection spell.

Thinking about his time in wizard school always calmed his mind. How he was top of class, most likely to succeed, graduated with honors and all the other good things. Feeling the pulse letting him know it was charged, he lightly floated down to his floor. If only someone could share his pain.

((Sorry Requiem, this was meant for me ^^;; ))

Jessica blinked as she finished reading the book, slowly closing it at the back then turning over to look at the front again, traces of dust still there, the book having laid undisturbed for a very long time....decades...perhaps even centuries...after all it had been that long since there had been a truly powerful Sorceror. It was also the only book she had ever read on this subject...there weren't even rumours about such practices floating around the academy...and there were rumours about the tiniest, stupidest things floating around Rafa's Magic Academy. But still...was it true? Well...as Jessica thought about it the whole thing did make sense....the absorbption of magical power through sexual fluids...which the book indicated were where the highest concentrations of raw magic could be found. It was also unlikely that someone would stumble upon this by accident again...it would require a lot of sex with almost every form of creature known to man....along with some that weren't known, for the effects to be truly noticeable. Sex with a lot of different humans just wouldn't do it.

"Hm....my my...." A grin was slowly working its way onto Jessica's lips. "Finally....the way to earn more power that I've been looking for....and....it sounds like this might be fun too...." She licked her lips slightly as she looked back to the start of the book, the 'beginner' chapters so to speak. It seemed the book was written almost like a combination of a journal and manual. "Perhaps....something simple to try it out...to see if the spells in the book would really work..." Jessica slowly stood up, glancing around the library. It was late, the sky pitch black outside, illuminated only by a few stars shining through gaps in the clouds. As she walked around though, Jessica finally spotted someone, the female student librarian....someone in their final year of learning at the academy. Perfect.
With a sly grin Jessica flipped open the book, first running her finger across the temporary infertility spell...she wasn't quite ready to risk pregnancy just yet, though the book did also warn that the infertility spell would lessen the effects of the carnal absorption as it called it....to become truly powerful Jessica would need to risk pregnancy from many different creatures. There were no guarantees, but there was certainly a risk. Once the spell was cast, Jessica looked up at the librarian, then weaved her fingers in the necessary intricate patterns, weaving the penis growth spell silently acros the air at the girl. Oh she couldn't wait to see the results.....

Nadia De La Tyriah had been working at the Great Library for a few years now. Her mother, the well known Theressa De La Tyriah, was one of the Chief Librarian of the Library, as had been her mother before her. It was the matriarch's wish that her daughter would follow in her footsteps. The De La Tyriah were a powerful family of wizards, attending the academy for centuries now. These were usually the kind of people that would look down on students of low-birth, often saying they were lesser students. This is absurd of course, as only the more gifted kids of the smallfolk would end up in the academy.

Nadia wasn't that kind of person though. She was a kind, quiet young woman who had always been nice to others. She didn't knew Jessica personally, but she would never look down on her for any reason. The eighteen year old girl had always been a softie. Although a hard worker, she wasn't the best in school. Some said her body didn't channel magic as well as other young sorcerers. She didn't care that much though, the black haired girl focusing most of her spare time on the books. Reading was her favorite hobby, and she loved the job. She would often stay late at the Library to clean up and to sort the books. Too bad the Library itself was so humongous, shelving thousands and thousands of books, it would take years to clean it up. Nadia's other passion was women. Sadly, she was a closet lesbian and had never dared asked anyone out. She would often gaze at her sexy friends, but the shy girl could never make a move...

Tonight, things would be different for her. As she placed some books on the shelves, she felt something weird tingle down her crotch. She felt a bit ashamed to scratch there at first. Seeing the feeling wasn't going away, she quickly realized something was wrong. 'What the heck is happening to me?' she thought as she tried to rub her thighs togheter, hoping she would shake this off. But to no avail. It's only when she felt something grow that she panicked. Wondering what was happening (and knowing she was almost alone in the Library), she darted to a dark, quiet corner of the building where she thought no one would see her. There, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, taking out to her surprise a thick and limp cock. She stared, shocked and troubled, wondering what was that all about. How could this be? She had a penis hanging between her legs! Was that the result of a prank? What was happening to her?

As Nadia got up to move around, placing books back onto their shelves, Jessica followed her silently from the shadows, watching, waiting for the effects of the spell to kick in. Fortuantely she wouldn't have to wait very long at all. Soon there were a few tell tale signs....a touch here...some fidgeting there....it just made the grin on Jessica's face even bigger...this was already fun and she had barely gotten started. She quickly followed as Nadia retreated to a dark corner, licking her lips as she watched the girl lift up her skirt and then pull down her panties.
It was difficult not to gasp when she saw it, the results were even better than Jessica had hoped...that thing was huge, for a human anyway, though still soft and limp. Well....she would have to do something about that...

Jessica tucked the book away within her robes, she had to make sure nobody else ever found it, or even knew of its existance, the secrets contained within were to be hers and hers alone. Once it was safely hidden Jessica stood silently, then walked around the corner as if it was just a coincidence, looking straight at Nadia and blinking, then down at her crotch and the girls exposed, newly grown cock. "Oh my...." Jessica just stared at it. "Wow....." She quickly moved closer to Nadia, looking up at the girls face as she did so. "Looks like someone got you with a bit of a prank spell huh? Y'know I heard those kinds of spells are impossible to reverse apart from one method....but I'm not sure if you'll like it..." Then again Jessica would most certainly love it.

"Y'see....to get rid of it, you gotta use it....and keep using it until it just sort of...goes away" Jessica looked back down at Nadia's cock, then reached out to gently touch it, shivering slightly at the feel of the hot flesh beneath her fingertips. "I....well....I suppose I could help you out with that....I mean that is if you wanted me to"

"I... I... well... I..." Nadia didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe someone would just walk on her like that at this specific moment. No one barely walked these parts of the library, specially not this late hour. But there she stood, startled, too shy to even put her panties back on. It's only when Jessica actually touched the magically grown cock that Nadia had a reaction. It only took a few second for the thing to grow fully erect, standing a good twelve inches tall, and thick like cock she had seen before. Nadia truly felt like she had a weapon between her legs, waiting only to be used.

She wasn't sure if she should scream, run or faint. They all seemed like good ideas right now, but as her thoughts raced, another voice spoke in her mind. She remembered how she liked women and how she was too shy to get herself into a relationship.... but right, all the job was done. She could be close to that young Jessica whom she barely knew but who was cute as a button. Blinking, keeping silent for a few seconds, Nadia didn't back away. She let Jessica feel up her hard-on, enjoying the improbability of the event.

"It... it's your doing, right?" said Nadia, trying to break her shyness "your the one who cast that spell on me... there is no other way". Nadia wasn't an idiot, that was for sure. But letting Jessica touch her, she went on "I... i must admit it's weird. I don't know if i should scream of fear or man of pleasure... So... really... tell me... what do you expect of me? I promise, i won't run. Just be honest with me."

Jessica gasped as she watched the cock rapidly growing long and thick, swelling before her eyes in only a few seconds to a full 12 inches in length, a good few inches thick...certainly the biggest Jessica had ever seen even in the times she had spied the boys showers or secretly watched other students engaging in sexual acts. It was difficult not to lick her lips, but Jessica wanted to maintain the 'innocent' act. "Oh my....it's so big..." Jessica gently stroked the shaft of Nadia's new cock, feeling the heat of it, the hardness of the flesh, the way it twitched beneath her touch...oh it was glorious...Jessica just knew there was plenty of thick cum bubbling up inside of it...and that cum would be thick with magical energy....oh yes...Jessica was going to drain Nadia dry...suck every drop of magic out of the girl that she possibly could and use it to increase her own power....the first of many...oh so many.
She couldn't have picked a better target, she recognised Nadia as being from a long line of powerful mages...it was certain that Nadia would have plenty of raw magical power, more than enough to spare.

"Hm? Me? My doing? Of course not, I'd have no idea how to do any such thing" Jessica looked up at Nadia, her expression one of complete innocence, not even a hint that she may have been lieing about it. "I just saw you like this and was curious...but now...I think you need some help..." Jessica's nimble fingers stopped their curious stroking, then gently wrapped around the shaft. "I get the feeling this isn't just going to go away all by itself..." Her fingers moved again, this time ever so slowly jerking the shaft. "...so I thought I'd be nice and....give you a hand" She giggled slightly at the joke. "Unless you'd prefer me to just leave it like this?"

Nadia got very confused. Was this girl lying to her, or was she really telling the truth? She couldn't get her thoughts straight with this throbbing erection and that soft hand stroking it. This simple handjob had given her more pleasure than anything she had ever felt in her entire life. This sure was a powerful spell. She wanted to know the 'hows' and the 'whys', but the sensations created by the magical cock were just too powerful to stop. "No, no... don't leave it like this" she said between two soft moans, wanting this to go further.

As Jessica's hand moved up and down on her thick shaft, Nadia stopped to care about everything and decided to focus only on what was happening. Looking up at Jessica's eyes, she asked bluntly "Ahh... Are... are you going to give me just a 'hand'? Maybe... a ... a mouth? Or... maybe... " she hesitated, biting her lips before going on with her questions. She would normally be way too shy to even mention any of this. This younger girl however had already her hand on Nadia's cock, and she did it so eagerly, she might be opened for more "... or maybe... go all the way? Oh, i feel so weird for asking this, but... but... your hand feels so good. And the fire down there... it's so strong" she went on as the horniness had spreading throughout all of body. Nadia now wanted this more than anything.

Like most of the girls her age, Nadia had dreamed of a sweet and romantic first time sexual encounter. The kind with flowers, whispers and sweet caresses. But now, for some reason, she wanted it rough and aggressive. Was it normal, or was it because of the magical apparatus? Well, it's true she had never been so turned on in her entire life. Right now, she felt like turning this Jessica girl around, tear down her panties and fuck her silly against the shelves. She didn't feel like herself... bur for some reason, she liked it.

Jessica had to fight back a grin when Nadia practically begged her not to go....oh her pleas were so very delicious..still...she had to be careful. Even if the girl was turned on now, there was no guarantees on how she might act once the deed was done and the spell had faded away....for the time being Jessica had to keep on playing the innocent bystander and good samaritan just looking to help. Still, Nadia was so clouded by lust right now that it wasn't at all difficult. Jessica continued her gentle, almost curious, strokes of Nadia's newly grown cock, feeling every ridge and bump, every throb and twitch like a spark of magic at her fingertips...she could already feel the power within it...all of Nadia's magical energy building up in this cock...oh yes...this spell had been very successful....Jessica was beginning to suspect that just this one girl would give her a small, but noticeable, increase in power....of course to gain the true power she wanted then one girl could never be enough....no...she would need to find other students....but her main goal would be the magical creatures around the academy....beings almost literally made from raw magical energy....if she could drain them through their carnal desires then her power could be unlimited.

"Hm? You need more than just a hand...?" Jessica looked up, blinking innocently, her eyes never leaving Nadia's, no hint of deception of foul play to be seen in her gaze. Though when Nadia asked for her to go all the way....well...the grin was almost impossible to hold back. "Well....I get the feeling that just my hand wont possibly be enough....so...I suppose if it's what you really need..." Jessica slowly pulled her hand away, then started to stand up, reaching up to begin unfastening her robes, allowing them to fall to the floor and leave her in just her underwear. "You really can't wait any longer can you? Well alright....I promised to help you, so that's just what I'll do" Jessica turned her back on Nadia, then bent over the desk, wiggling her hips a little. "Just take my panties off and then you can do whatever you have to in order to satisfy yourself ok? I'm sure once you do then the spell will undo itself"

In order to find magical and mythical creatures, one would need not only to leave the academy, but also to leave the known areas of the empire. It was said the expension of the human empire had extinguished many creatures, and one had to travel beyond the borders to find new sources of magic. No wonders the elves, the orcs and all the other races barely mingled with the humans... Still, this trip would be worth it with a book such as the Secret of the Carnal Arts.

But right now, there were more pressing matters at hand. Nadia was staring down at Jessica's ass, all bent over in front of her, wiggling at the prospect of the soon-to-come sex. The tall black haired girl wasn't sure what to do... Things went so fast... all she had to do was to take off the panties and fuck that girl she barely knew. Should she try to touch her first? To kiss her? Nadia quickly realized that the cute brunette probably wanted this as much as she did. What girl just bends over in front of another girl with a magical penis?

Nadia shook her head. SHe was asking herself too many questions. Better just go with the flow, she thought. Such an opportunity might not come again. So, quickly, the older student pushed down Jessica's panties, exposing her bare ass and pussy. Grabbing firmly the girl's butt, Nadia brought her newly grown cock to the lovely womanhood glistering in front of her. Without any questions, doing what she believe to be right, Nadia pushed her penis forth, penetrating Jessica, easily sliding all of her length inside the young sorceress. "Ahhh" is all she said, moaning loudly at the feeling the the tightness around her thick magic shaft.

Jessica was momentarily worried by Nadia's seeming hesitation. She almost thought that the girl wasn't going to do it, that she was going to freak out and run away or just break down crying. Fortunately those thoughts were quickly pushed away when Nadia grabbed Jessica's panties, pulling them down so hard they were almost torn away. "Ah! Well you really are eager aren't you? Does it really make you feel that desperate?" It seemed the spell was even more effective than Jessica had hoped....hopefully all that extra passion and desire would translate into more magical power in Nadia's cum for Jessica to absorb into herself.

"A-ah!" Jessica gasped as she felt Nadia's cock prodding at the entrance to her pussy, not giving her much chance to get used to it before starting to slide more and more into her, until finally the full length was buried inside of her. "O-oh....f-fuck!" Jessica closed her eyes tightly, gripping the desk inside of her, panting heavily as her pussy squeezed down on Nadia's big, throbbing cock. "Oh god...it....it's so big...so...good...."

Nadia shook from head to toe when she felt the last inch of her magical cock disappear into Jessica’s pussy. Never before she had felt someone so intense, so powerful. Her cheeks reddened and her breath got heavier. The sensation of the tight, warm and moist flesh that hugged her thick penis was too overwhelming. Holding tightly on the younger girl’s ass, Nadia began to pound away. At first she went for slow, gently thrusts, but it didn’t take long for the tall girl to accelerate her movements.

Nails digging in Jessica’s hips, Nadia was now rougly fucking her partner. “Ah... this is so good... Ahh... fuck...” she moaned and grunted, enjoying every second of it, her thick shaft spreading open Jessica’s pussy with every thrust. “I never felt anything like this in all my life... oh god” she moaned more, unable to stop, relently banging the other girl. Things got TOO good however. Since It was her first time doing this, Nadia couldn’t last for more than two minutes. It was way too intense for this teenage girl.

The spell cast on Nadia didn’t grow her any balls, but that didn’t stop her for producing semen. The girl came hard, groaning loudly as she reached her climax, her magical energy being funneled through her magic cock, shooting loads of semen down Jessica’s body. And LOADS there was. After four strong shots, Nadia realized she might make Jessica pregnant. Quickly, she pulled out only to shoot a few more strong loads on the girl’s back, making long thick white stripes of cum. “Oh … damn... there is so much of it... I’m so sorry” said Nadia a bit panicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom