Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

++ New Year, New Plots ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleluia Green

Super-Earth
Hey there, guys. Thirteen days into the new year and I decided I needed to post up some new plots for your perusing pleasure. I'm craving everything from MxF to Futanari, one-on-one to gangbangs, so trust me, there's probably something here that suits your fancy.

In this first post you will find my plots. In the second post I will eventually have a list of my characters, so you can mix and match who you'd like to RP against. All my characters are originals, so please no stealing.

I will be sure to note when a plot craving has been satisfied. Please don't send requests for plots I'm not currently interested in, as they will be ignored. Thanks in advance.

GENERAL RULES
1. I hate god-modding. Don't play my character, and don't act like you know everything when you don't. Otherwise I will hunt you down with a T-Rex.
2. I like literacy. To me, this means proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, but it also means variety. Know your words and know how to use them, and give me something other that what I just said spit back out again.
3. Please communicate if you're going to drop the RP, or if you have an issue. I will try and do the same for you.
4. All characters must be within the site rules. That means no one under 13, ever, sorry.
5. Just...communicate in general. If you've got a question, ask it. If you have an issue, lemme know. I'm a nice gal. I won't bite unless you ask for it. PLEASE NOTE: This does not mean "please send me a thousand PMs begging to RP". I do work full time, and if it takes me, god forbid, a whole day to respond to your inquiry, then please be patient.

And now, onto some plots!

+SHORT TERM+

“Yes, Master?”
MaidsxMaster/Mistress

You will play a rich young man or woman, looking to hire some maids. My character(s) give you more than you bargain for, showing up for work in sexy outfits, and being generally seductive. Works well with dom/sub, BDSM, twins, multiple characters. Alternate version: You play a rich young man or woman living in a house with 4-5 maids, all there to cook, clean, and service you sexually.

Slave with a Secret
Futa SlavexYou

In this plot I'll be playing a futanari slave, purchased by your character at on online slave market. Little does your character know, his new toy is packing a little bit extra. When you find out my secret, how will you react? Punish me, or have some fun with your little futa slave? Works well with master/slave, BDSM, punishment, blackmail, and futa.

House of Sin
Futa Mistress(es)/You

For this idea, I'll be playing multiple characters (up to three), all of them futas. You'll be there newest toy, delivered right on their doorstep as a toy in their wicked games. Pretty straightforward. A good plot for those who really like to get fucked a lot. You have your choice of mistresses from the characters below.

I Love You, Dearest
MILFxYou

This one is really simple. I will play a loving wife, left at home alone for a week while her husband is away. One the day of his return, she gets really horny and starts masturbating. He comes home, and joins her, and there is lots of merry fucking. Alternative version: During the week away, the MILF cheats with her husbands best friend. There is still a lot of merry fucking.

The Week Without Mommy
DaddyxDaughter

Another fairly self-explanatory idea: Mommy goes away for a week, leaving you, the father, alone in a big house with one incredibly sexual daughter. Whether you catch her masturbating with Mommy's toys, modeling sexy lingerie, or sunbathing in her skimpy swimsuit, it's up to you. She's young, and ripe for the taking. Alternative version: The same basic concept, but both Mommy and Daddy are gone, and you play the older brother.

Tying the Knot
AnthroxHuman

This is the plot where I'd basically like to try exploring sexual relations with semi-human characters. Whether you're a lizard man, part dog, a minotaur, whatever. As long as you can play someone who is partially human, I'm good. Kinks I would like to explore including knotted cocks, knotting/tying, girls in heat, mating, pregnancy. I don't have a lot of specifics for this one yet, so please PM me if you do! I'm looking for someone with some experience who can teach me! Alternative version: I would like to play a cat girl, known as a neko in some circles, preferably in heat. Whether I'm your new pet or whatever, it's up to you!

Revealed
Public Sex

This is the plot where I would love to focus on public sex, exhibitionism, etc, especially in situations where my character is forced into doing so. Whether I'm a slave, a call girl, prostitute, whatever. I don't have a lot of specific ideas, so please PM me if you do!

More to come as I think of them!

+LONG TERM+

Pretty Girls
FxF or MxM

I've always wanted to do a "discovering their sexuality" RP. I will play either a young man or woman (preferably woman) who is in the process of discovering her sexuality. You will play the more learned, educated woman or man who introduces her/him to a whole new world of awesomeness.

A Knight to Remember
Knight/Princess

A princess of a small coastal kingdom flees the country as political turmoil puts her in danger at court. With her, she takes one lone knight. Someone selected for his bravery, strength, and loyalty to the crown. Together the two sneak across the border into a foreign land, where they must depend on one another to survive. Lots of outdoor sex possibilities.

Everything Has A Cost
Survivor/Girl

A possible post-apocalyptic idea. I will play as one of my five characters (possibly more than one, if you're craving twins) who are left alone to survive in this harsh post apocalyptic world. They run into your character, a capable survivalist, who offers them protection in exchange for warming his bed at night. Lots of potential for outdoor sex, threesomes, and possible non-con, if you'd rather it go that direction.

A Whole New World
Captain/Girl or Alien/Girl

A sci-fi idea! I will play as a scientist aboard a small vessel heading out to explore, chart, and analyze a newly discovered terrestrial planet not far from Earth. You will play the ship's captain, a hardened, aloof man. Something happens - the ship crash lands, the crew is eaten by hostile monsters, etc. Something that leaves my scientist alone with the captain, fighting for their survival as they struggle to complete their mission, repair the ship, and return to Earth. Alternative version: The captain dies too, and my scientist is alone, forcing her to hunt down some form of intelligent life to assist her. That intelligent life would be you. This is a good version if you want to play some kind of alien against my human female.

That's all for now, folks! Check out the next thread for various characters I enjoy playing. When you send your PM (DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD) feel free to specify which character(s) you'd like me to play!

Thanks for reading!

+CHARACTERS+

Disclaimer: All characters are originals of my own and are not to be played by anyone else without my permission. Thanks.

Here are some of my most commonly used characters. When I RP, I usually play some variation of these following ladies, perhaps under a slightly different name if it's fantasy or sci-fi.

Without further ado...

+ AMELIA +

Personality: She is a lively young girl, interested in her academic. She is used to being in charge and in control of her situation. She prefers uniforms, and is modest about her body. Very passionate in bed.
Sexually: Switch
Kinks: Anal, Vaginal, Oral, rough sex, BDSM
Alternate Roles: Futa slave/mistress

+ LETTIE and ANNALISE +

Personality: Lettie is the eldest and slightly taller twin, pictured on the left. She is fiery, feisty, and doesn't like to take no for an answer. (Really, she doesn't like any answer that opposes what she wants to hear.) A bit headstrong, and very protective of her younger sister. Annalise is her sister's opposite. Sweet, caring, and very submissive. She tends to do whatever is best for other people.
Sexually: Dom (Lettie) and Sub (Annalise)
Kinks: Lettie: Anal, Titfucking, Girl on top, orgasm control, orgasm denial
Annalise: Softcore, Vaginal, Oral, soft cum facials, slavery, forced orgasm
Alternate roles: Sisters, futas, lesbians, mistress

+ KAYLEE +

Personality: Very playful, very girl-next-door. I usually play her as the loving, playful daughter, wife, or sister. She is mischievous and friendly, and willing to try just about anything in bed.
Sexually: Switch
Kinks: Rough sex, sexual exhaustion, multiple orgasms, cum play, spanking
Alternate roles: Sister, futa, wife, mother

+ RACHEL +

Personality: Very much a tom-boy, despite her longer hair. Demanding, very dominant, and incredibly teasing. I usually play her as a MILF, or some kind of woman in charge.
Sexually: Dom
Kinks: BDSM, dildos, rough sex, anal, vaginal, oral
Alternate roles: Futa, mother, boss, mistress

+ SELENE +

Personality: Similar to Annalise. Very kind, almost naive in her innocence. Angelic, sweet, and good-hearted. It's hard to shake her morals. If you're lucky enough to get her into bed, though, she'll do absolutely anything to please you.
Sexually: Submissive
Kinks: Softcore, toys, anal, vaginal, oral, virginity
Alternative roles: Angel, fallen angel, works well in fantasy/sci-fi.

+ BREE +

Personality: Very aloof, hard-hearted. She is hard to the ways of the world, and always thinks the worst of people. Secretly craves attention and affection and will do anything to keep it once she has it. Also very protective of the ones she cares about, which are few and far between.
Sexually: Switch, leans submissive
Kinks: Hardcore, toys, anal, throat-fucking, virginity, BDSM
Alternative roles: Neko, works well in apocalyptic settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom