Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Galvatrawn's RP Search (Searching for Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatrawn

Planetoid
All right, time to dust this bad boy off... Been away for a while... LET'S DO THIS!

Dusting...

And dustiiiiiiing...

Gonna need more Lemon Pledge. Should have brought some from home. ... Balls.

Usually, as far as plots go I'm generally up for anything that's got some fantasy or sci-fi elements to it, and I generally prefer doing original stuff over fandom-related things.

Also, I've got one of those F-List deals, so feel free to look at that as well.

Right now I only RP via PMs or emails. I'm not quite ready to step up and write for everyone to see in the threads and I tend to have a hard time getting schedules to match for IMs.

As far as more specific plots I'm looking to do, I'll keep them down below for your perusal.

Note: In the interest of disclosure, I'm a write/photog/producer for a small website outside of my day job, so if my replies slow down, that is likely the cause. I will, of course, give notification of impending busy-town status when I can.

P-P-P-Plots!
------

Assassin Story - (Oh, that's an imaginative title.) Don't judge me, voice inside my head!

So, no pictures for this one. Also, this one's entirely story-based. This is actually based on something that I've had bouncing about in my head, but have been unable to put pen to paper so to speak. Anyways...

The setting is an enormous city in the American south west, sort of a cross between New York and Las Vegas. This city is run by a league of assassins, the cops are on the payroll and nobody gets whacked without their approval. However, a larger assassin league wants to expand its territory into the city, but original guild won't go down without a fight. This world is largely inspired by the No More Heroes games, people that are just plain odd and/or have super powers aren't entirely uncommon.

I will primarily be writing as one of the assassins on the home team. He's kind of low in the ranks, so he has a day job at a local conglomerate to pay the bills. This is where you come in: I'm looking for someone to possibly play a co-worker at the office where my character works. Someone who gets caught up in the assassin war one way or another. A hit from the rival guild gets interrupted by my character? A rival assassin? Maybe even a super hero or cop who hasn't been bought off?

------

Gimme Shelter

Based on these pictures:
Picture 1
Picture 2 (NSFW) - I realize this particular thing may not be everyone's cup o' tea. The picture's really just here for a little extra info. If it is your cup o' tea, that's cool, too.

For this, I'd to do something along the lines of the scenario described in the first picture's text. A man on the brink of death in the cold collapses in the snow, but is saved when a yeti girl finds him, takes him back to her shelter and warms him up.

------

Foreign "Relations"

A fantasy era kingdom has enjoyed peace and prosperity for several centuries, even as the surrounding areas have warred with each other at one point or another. The secret is that the youngest princess of age (being relatively close to the last in line for the throne) is tasked with warming the bed of various visiting dignitaries, diplomats, and aristocrats (a good number of them probably not human) when they come to visit the little kingdom.

This is probably a good fit if you're up for a series of one-offs, but I can't imagine an over-arching storyline couldn't be possible.

------

Okay, so in a less specific sort of sense, there's also something that I've been wanting to try out for a while.

I've been trying to write a futanari for a while, but as far as something with this goes, I'm looking for something a little more light-hearted, something wherein I can explore my humorous tendencies. I'm really only into the futa x female pairing. I've tried this a bunch of times, but it never seems to get very far. It's probably something that I'm doing wrong. That's with 0% sarcasm, folks, I'm the only common factor in those scenarios. That part isn't sarcastic either. And neither is that one. FUCK! It's difficult to convey a sincere tone in text!

------

If one of these plots seems like it's up your alley or if you've got any questions/suggestions, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as time permits. I'm generally on later at night and early in the morning (before and after work).

Bump with a new plot.

As I added that Yeti girl plot while it's actually SNOWMAGEDDON outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom