Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Academy Roleplay

So my roleplay involves the idea of a traditional Academy, but what is taught there is not so traditional, here a small population of wealthy students are given the choice of learning the tricks and trade of sex, the school is domineered by a system, that ranks students by wealth. The wealthiest students usually acquire more sexual benefits, and have a larger span of freedom, while the more unfortunate students have less freedom, and some can even be bought as sexual slaves by the wealthy students. Usually, poor students leave before being able to graduate because of the lack of freedom and being subject to bullying from the wealthy students. But now with a new dean, who was once a poor student himself, balances the system, meaning it is practically a free for all inside the school, cliques and gangs get tighter and stronger as the wealthy intermingle with the poor, and there are no longer dorm restrictions between Males and Females. What type of chaos will this new year bring?

At the Academy the core subjects will include:

Foreplay 101
Toys
Dominance 101
Submission 101
Vaginal Sex
Anal Sex
Oral Sex
Kink 101
Mutual Pleasure (more of an elective, which involves mutual masturbation instead of intercourse)
BDSM 101
Sexual Education
Sexual Safety

I will be stressing the role of freedom in this roleplay, meaning your character can be any sexuality, and any gender. (futanari, transexuals, genderneutral) But of course there will be some frame of rules.

Rules

• Players can make up to two characters
    You can be either a student or a teacher.
    Students must be 18 years to at most 25 years of age.
    Teachers must be 20 years to at most 50 years of age.
    Smut is of course allowed, sex is pretty much a mindless thing at the academy you may have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime, but it must be consensual, slaves on the other hand; despite being bound by contract, must be coerced into sexual acts.
    This is mainly an untold rule of the Academy, and naive freshman are usually the ones subjected to this, but slaves (joining of their own free will) are still prevalent at the Academy. Most slaves are poor students who became slaves in order to gain money and gifts from their masters. Master activity is also regulated, if a master gets too abusive or possessive or even drives their slave near any extreme they may be thrown out of the Academy or suspended from slave ownership rights. No one can be forced to become a slave, but the contracts are binding, a slave can only be released once they graduate, or if the master finds no use for them and frees them. Slaves can be subject to punishments, not of the extreme variety, but of the embarrassing, such as maybe a public fucking.
    No Pregnancy, this is a mature roleplay, we don't want kids running around in a sex jungle.
    Romance is encouraged, but be wary of how actual relationships work in reality.
    Kinks that are not allowed:
    Piss play
    Vore
    Pain
    Gore
    Body modification
    Psychological abuse
    Bestiality
    Necrophilia
    Mutilation
    Hypnotism
    Scat
    NonCon
    All characters are human.
    Incest is allowed, but be wary that it should be a hidden affair if you choose to do so.
    Literate Players please
    Try to post at least once a week
    1 paragraph minimum in IC posts
    No Godmodding, Metagaming, Etc..etc
    No Flaming/Trolling, Arguments should be kept in a friendly manner
    This roleplay will be considerably mature, I expect you guys to be just as mature as well.
    ~More rules may be added later or at player suggestion~

So in order for me to begin I need at least 3 or 4 teachers, and a good amount of students, everyone will choose 3 core subjects out of the classes listed (well actually, rather, the teachers we'll have) all assignments must be sex related, so for those of you choosing to play a teacher, be sure to come up with interesting assignments :)

Character Sheet

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Must be at least 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture is preferred, but in case you can't find one you like, a 1 paragraph description should fit the criteria.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (This can literally be anything under the sun)
[b]Class:[/b] (For teachers only)
[b]Kinks:[/b] (Name at least three)
[b]Wealthy or Poor:[/b] (Also list whether or not you are a slave, and who your master is)
[b]Core Classes:[/b] (Which classes do you take? Three maximum.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
(Give me at least 3 words that describe your personality, or a paragraph if you want.[/size])

My Sheet

Name:
Raina Swartz
Appearance:
oyster-june-2012-2.jpg
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Class:
N/A

Kinks:
Dirty Talk
Cunnilingus
Light BDSM

Wealthy or Poor:
Poor
Core Classes:
To be chosen once we have teachers.

Personality:
Lazy, Aloof, Chill.

Thanks, I'll see to getting an OOC up soon, since people tend to ignore the Interest and Coordination Thread, last time I barely had anyone interested :(, hopefully this time will be different.

EDIT:
Lol it might be the other way around considering how many posts and Threads are on here >.<, in comparison to the OOC chatter thread

Back
Top Bottom