Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding Acceptance (Skyro & darkangel76)

Vivianne smiled up at Matthew as she lay on the bed, nearly underneath him. Her dark hair fanned out on the pillows, her skin pink and alive. She reached her hands up and gently caressed his cheeks and then ran her fingers through his hair.

The look in Matthew’s eyes took Vivianne’s breath away. Peering into his eyes now was like peering into his soul. It touched her deeply that he was letting her see him this way. It made her feel special some how. Important.

“Thank you,” came Vivianne’s reply. She bit her lip as she looked into Matthew’s eyes. “I feel… safe with you.”

Vivianne felt strange for saying that given how afraid she’d been of Matthew over the past few days, given how he’d treated her at first. But the last several hours had changed that for her. She truly meant what she said. She wanted him to stay with her.

Still looking into Matthew’s eyes, Vivianne’s skin flushed even more, her cheeks turning red. “I…” her voice trailed. “I’d like for you to kiss me again.”

Matthew leaned close again, a deep smile on his face. His lips pressed into hers again. Passion, love, ran through his body. His hand rested on her hip, the other slowly stroked her cheek. "I enjoy kissing you," he said weakly. It was pathetic, but he had to say something. Just to make sure it was real.

The feel of Matthew’s lips against Vivianne’s was exquisite. The way it made her body feel so awake, so alive. Everything around her becoming more vivid, more vibrant. It was as if something deep inside, something totally untouched, decided to spark to life and blaze like the brightest star in the sky.

Matthew’s kiss was so gentle, so tender. So opposite of what one would expect from a man such as him, a large man with a criminal past. It made Vivianne’s tummy flutter, made her want more. She slowly tangled her delicate hands deep within his hair, massaging the back of his head a little as his lips moved over hers.

Vivianne could feel her body getting hot, such new sensations. And they were all because of Matthew. Breathless, she pulled away from his kiss, but only to kiss his neck and then his ear.

“I enjoy kissing you too,” Vivianne whispered back.

Vivianne liked Matthew this way. She could love a man like this. One who showed her kindness, treated her like the most prized treasure in existence. She smiled as she looked into his eyes once again. The man buried underneath all the blackness, the hate, the anger… he was finally letting her see him. Finally letting her into his heart. She wondered just how much he’d let her see.

Still smiling, Vivianne kissed at Matthew’s ear once more. She was fully aware of his large hand resting on her hip. The weight of it felt nice. There was something powerful about how he gripped her there, but yet he was doing it with a gentleness that made her feel safe, treasured. It was wonderful. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer.

Back
Top Bottom