Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family (Interest Check)

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
Looking to start an Incest Family RP, where family members start illicit affairs with each other before things become more public. Seeing what the interest here might be before coming up with anything more concrete.

If I could play a cousin, son of the aunt, I would love to join in! Should I make my character or is there no more space?

I'm going to close this to new players. Just want the immediate family. Don't want too many players.

Name: Travis
Character Pic: http://favim.com/orig/201107/20/boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim.com-111239.jpg
Role in family: Youngest son
Three kinks wanted: mxmxf, bdsm, cukold
Three turn offs: water sports, gore, mulitation
Bio: Being the youngest son of all, in his childhood he and his sister(also the yoiungest daughter) were usually the one who got away with things. He looks up to his father and elder sister and has a crush on them both. He had onced dreamed of the two having sex with him and then performing right in front of him. His most favorite movie is Magic Mike.

I would like the youngest son to be 16/17...not 18...harder to have kids living at home if they're in their 20's.

How many more people are we waiting on?

Well shit I cant now, life is just a little too busy for me I'm sorry. Hope you can find someone else! ♥

Based on profiles received so far, this is what we have:

I have no problem playing multiple male roles as needed, but it would be nice to get a few more players.

With_Out_Strings
Father- TheWanderer (44)
Mother- Dahaka (45)
Oldest Son- Sinner (20)
Oldest Daughter - Wildkat (19)
Middle Daughter - With_Out_Strings (18)
Middle Son - Malin (17)
Youngest Son- HunterNightShade (16)

Character Name: Ren
Character Picture/Image: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3303/3421201120_37e20c12ba.jpg
Brief Physical Description: He was the scholar of the brothers not athletic he keeps himself in only moderate physical condition. He is kind and keeps himself well groomed with short hair and a kind smile.
Role in Family: middle son
Three Kinks wanted: Watersports, Oral sex, seeing a woman covered in cum.
Three Turn Offs: birthing\pregnancy.

Character Name: Alexander
Character Picture: Alex
Brief Physical Description: Muscular from years of hard work, toned not ripped, tall broad shoulders, kinda pale.
Role in Family: Eldest son
Three Kinks wanted: anal, biting, exhibitionism
Three Turn Offs: gore, scat, watersports

TheWanderer said:
Still in need of a Daughter or two.

if it's okay with every one, I'm willing to switch to the middle Daughter if no one claims the role in the next day or two.

I just have to make some minor changes to my character such as age and maybe the back story and bio, but I'm willing to make the change if not one shows up to claim the role in the next few days.
is this cool with every one?

New Character or more like a revamp of my first one

Character Name:Erica
Character Picture/Image:http://25.media.tumblr.com/4074ab972710c3dec41818d1e3f35bb1/tumblr_mh08irlnjN1rnui1jo1_500.jpg
Brief Physical Description: dyes her hair stark white. Fit and toned body and build, wears very modest casual clothing out in public, but likes to dress up in leather and latex behind closed doors. Has a pair of nipple piercing, one for each nipple and she has her hood pierced as well.
Role in Family: Middle daughter
Three Kinks wanted: BdSm, Bondage, Watersports
Three Turn Offs: disobedience, body hair, Cologne

Bio:
Erica is the tomboy of the family, she love sports and can not stop moving, she even a bit of a bully too, picking on her older sibling when she can get away with it. But she has a taste for darker thing, one day she found an old magazine and it had pictures of men and women in strange out fits and some of then tie up in rope, others have red marking like some one was hitting them with some sort of item.

Then she found the internet and started to watch and learn about all these kinky thing that people do and she was hooked and there was no going back. Now she also very sneaky cause she found a way to order kinky items off the Internet and she has a suit case of clothing and toys that she has hidden from her family. When she's alone she dresses up in them and pretends to be whipping the ass of some poor boy. But one day she hopes that she will be able to do the real thing and not pretend any more.

P.S
will make adjustments to Character as needed when needed , if needed what play starts.

If there is room I would love to get in on this. I could be a son, probably little older, who is in the Army just having returned from Afghanistan. If there's no room for me in this group I would still like to play this role in possibly a new group.

do you still need anther daughter if its alright i can play two characters. oldest daughter and the youngest.

Back
Top Bottom