Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody sighed and looked down at him as he spoke. " if your not feeling well, we can always do the sence where your not in them, and you could go home." he offered quietly.

Xander looked away and nodded his head, rage boiling up inside of him. Looking back at jet he wish that he could have kissed him, or at least found warmth in his arms, but now was not the time.

"Yea... I think I'm gonna do that..." muttered Sam quietly, his eyes half lidded as he stood up, trying to pretend like he was just feeling sick. "I'll go back in the limo, okay?" he looked towards Cody.

Jet placed a gentle hand on Xander's shoulder and looked back towards the actors.

Cody stood when sam stood, his hand gently on his shoulder to steady him. " Alright, ill walk you there before going back to the set." he told him before slowly walking to the door and holding it open for him.

Xander looked at his watch, cody had gone to cheak on sam almost ten minutes ago. He didnt blame sam for taking his time, he knew how much keeping his secret ment to him. " i wonder if sams ok." he muttered quietly. If sam was telling cody about what happened at lunch, he knew matt would be gone within the hour, and his replacemne t would come in. Cody was like that. If someone was mistreating sam, they were gone within the day.

"Okay... thanks, Cody..." he said, looking towards the other. He then walked with the other to the door, the parking lot with the limo out in the back. He turned and looked over his shoulder at Cody, "You go ahead, okay? I'm fine... I'll be fine..." he walked towards the limo.

"I'm sure... he'll be fine," said Jet quietly, "he handles things just fine... I trust he'll be honest with Cody. Are you okay?" he looked to Xander again, slightly concerned. "He'll be okay... don't stress too much."

Cody followed him to the parking lot. When sam told him to go ahead and go back now, he stopped where he was and watched sam make his way to the limo. He waited till he got in the limo safely before turning and starting to make his way back inside.

" You'd be stressing to if you knew what happened. " he muttered quietly. If matt could tell that sam was gay, who was to say he didnt already suspect that all four of them where.

"Hmnn..." Jet's brow furrowed as he heard what Xander said, "Now you have me pretty curious. Well, um... if you can... keep away from him as much as possible, alright... if he did something to upset Sam, then I could only imagine how he could get to you.." He worried about his lover since he was so sweet and shy- he worried he'd get easily manipulated. But he also knew he was no idea either.

Sam went home and just decided to sleep the discomfort off.

Cody walked back into the studio and over to the set. He clapped his hands as he entered the room. " Sadly sam cant be here right now, he ate something bad at lunch and had to leave because of food posioning. " he paused and looked over the actors for a moment. " So we'll just have to go over the sences that dont envolve sam till he gets well." he told him before walking over to his chair. He knew the lie was a clever one, and one that everyone would believ. He picked up his copy of the script and flipped throu it for a moment. " Lets start at act two sence three."

Act two scene there inconveintly involved the Xander's character and Matt's character, who were locked in a room alone together, trying to find a way to get out because Xander's character was posing as a criminal with the aid of Matt's character so they could get some information from the inside. But then they were discovered and Matt's character was starting to get increasingly angry.

Xander wasnt happy about the sence cosy chosse, and it clearly showed in his facial expression as he headed ocer to the set. He rehearsed his lines and parts perfictly, trying his best not to let his anger for matt get to him.

Cody sat in his chair, watching the two, but mostly thinking and worring about sam. Pulling out his phone he called thair agent, talking quietly with him for a moment before hanging up. He sent their agent to go cheek up on sam within the hour.

Jet watched the scene with uneasiness, watching Xander act, knowing that there was something a little off about him. He watched Matt as well, looking in between them constantly.

The agent called up and said that Sam was asleep in his room.

Xander and matt acted throu the sence, and when it finnaly ended he left the set quickly. He stood to the side as he waited for codys next order.

Cody thanked him before hanging up and looked at jet. " he's fine." he mouthed before looking back at the set. " good... Now lets go to act... Three sence... One." he called out.

The scene occuring did not involve Xander's character this time and was instead a collection of mob bosses, discussing what they planned to do with the prisoners and how they were going to kill them.

Jet motioned for Xander to come over to him.

Xander pertended he hadnt seen jet signaling him over, waiting a few minutes before slowly making his way over to where he was. " Yeah?" he muttered quietly.

He noticed Matt walking nearby Xander and he hadn't wanted him over there, "Just stand around here, pretend we're talking about the script..." he said holding up the script and pointing at it, "I don't want you near him..."

He nodded his head as he spoke, his eyes focused on the script as they spoke. " Jet... There was paparazii.." he whispered quietly. Xander had never liked the press, but after that night he got beat up, he was nather scared of them, and would do anything to get away from them.

"Oh... dammit, Xander..." he said quietly, biting his lip, "I wish that that hadn't happened..." he wanted so much to hug Xander, but he couldn't. "What happened exactly... with the paparazzi... did anything happen to you? Did they hassle you or anything?" Matt was in the scene now as his character had broken out of the cell-

Xander's character would make a sudden dramatic appearance in the next scene. But this was the last scene they would be doing for today.

Xander kept his eyes down on the scripped as jet spoke. " There were so many lights... And people kept touching me... And there was so many voices, all screaming..." he closed his eyes and looked away, his body shaking slightly.

Jet's fist tightened in anger when he heard this. "oh my God, those fucking leaches..." he hissed quietly. "I hate when they get all over you like that... you poor guy..."

Just then, the scene came to an end- the moment it was announced that there would be no more scenes for the day, Jet grabbed Xander by the arm without thinking and brought him to the break room. When they got there, he hugged the other tightly.

As this occurred, Matt took notice of the odd behavior and smiled darkly- they'd find out his true identity soon- if they didn't, they'd still get a rude awakening.

When the sence ended cody stood and told the others to go home, and packed up his things.

Xander flinched slightly as he was grabbed but followed him to the break room. When he felt jets arounds around him, he quickly hugged him back, his head buired against his chest. His body was shaking now, uncontrollably.

"I'm so pissed... why the hell would they do that to you..." he shook his head as he hugged the other tightly, "Don't worry... we're going home now... there's nothing else to worry about... I promise. When we get back, we can just relax, alright?"

Xander gently pulled away from him. He wanted to be close to jet, but he couldnt risk matt finding out about him. " I know jet. Im not a baby..." he muttered sadly, his arms crossed over his chest. "W-we should go meet cody at the limo"

"I never said you were," he said in his defense, "it just pisses me off to see so many people still after you... after what happened..." he then sighed, "Fine... let's get going, I guess..." he put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards the limo.

" im mot trying to be rude jet..." he muttered quietly before walking towards the door and stepped out into the hall. He made his way down the hall towards the exit.

"I'm not saying that..." he said faintly, just a bit uneasy because when Xander was, Jet was also a mess. He eventually got out to the car with Xander and let him get in first before closing the door behind them. He turned and looked at Cody, "Sorry, we were just talking."

Xander followed him to the limo before getting in before jet as he held the door open for him. He got in in and sat down in his usaual spot.

"its alright. I was just um... Well, about to call sam when i remembered he was sleeping. " he muttered as the limo started driving towards home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom