Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The harness... hmn... you know... probably... I mean... it's the best idea... but good luck convincing him again..." Jet watched Xander, giving his lover a small smile. He just loved seeing him in action.

"He's so damn sexy..." Jet muttered under his breath.

Cody followed jets gaze to xander. " Not now jet. Focuse. " he said firmly before looking at his watch. Lunch time. " Alright everyone, you have exactly an hour before you need to be back here. If your going to be late, dont even bother coming back" he called out half playfully half firmly.

Thinking he had been discreet, his face turned slightly red as be muttered, "right, sorry..." before looking towards the least interesting female actress in the room to get his mind off Xander.

Sam decided to treat a few of the other actors to lunch, some including Xander, his costar and the guy who had been playing the accomplice- they had gotten pretty close and it seemed like chemistry was flowing well now. They walked out to get a hamburger at the shop across the street, it was good for publicity anyway. Sam spoke to Xander as he walked.

Xander looked over at jet as he followed sam and the few other actors out of the room, but when he heard sam start talking to him he turned his head towards him and started to cuntinue the conversation.

Cody watched as sam, xander and the other actors left the studio, a pang of jelousy boiling up inside him as he stood and looked at jet. " wana grab a bite?" he asked.

When Sam got there, he ordered for everyone, happy to oblige since he thought it should be fair.

"Hmn? Sure... where to?" asked Jet, glancing towards his friend, fishing through his pockets to make sure he had enough money to grab a bite.

Xander smirked and sat down in a both with sams costart as sam ordered for the group.

Cody thought for a moment. " how about the new place up town, near the mall?" he offered as he put his phone back in his pocket

"Sure!" said Jet with a nod before starting towards the door, "I heard they have really creative salads..." Jet smiled slightly, he loved salads and was always making crazy ones at home. He was a bit of a health nut. All of them tried to eat their best, really.

Sam came back, noticing that Xander already had a seat with the costar. He smiled and shrugged. "Guess I'm off the hook..." he said to himself before distributing food to everyone and sitting down in a booth with Matt, his new friend who played the first accomplice and later the rat in the movie.

Cody smirked and playfully punched jets shoulder as he spoke. " Your such a health geek." he teased before starting to make his way over to the studio door. " ill call the limo"

Xander spoke with the blond for a moment before thanking sam for ordering and bring his food before digging into it.

Meanwhile, whilst Cody and Jet were speaking, there were lingering paparazzi outside, taking pictures of Xander and the costar without them realizing it. They managed to get about 10 shots before running off.

Xander carried on his conversation with the lady, occasionaly smiling and taking bites from his food, unaware of the paparazzi as they took photos before dashing off.

Cody and jet were picked up by the limo before taking to the new resterant up town. But the whole ride, cody couldnt help but wonder about sam.

Sam wasn't aware that Matt was trying to be a little more forward with him under the table- and it took him a few minutes to realize that the other had placed a foot between Sam's legs. He looked towards him, slightly wide eyed. Clearing his throat, Matt smiled slightly, "come on.. what do you think..." Sam looked at him sternly, "Well, I'd think that's a really bad idea..." Then Matt glared at him, "geeze... okay... I thought you were gay..." he whispered softly.

Sam's eyes widened, "how did you know that!?" he suddenly got up abruptly. Matt shrugged, smiling slightly, "You know... sometimes... when you are too, you can tell..."

"Screw it!" Sam shouted suddenly, his face bright red, catching some people's attention, looking at him shocked, "I'm out of here!" he slammed his money on the table before storming off and out of the diner, back to the studio. His one fear was people finding out that he was gay and it going all over the place- he was definitely a closet gay and he wasn't happy that he gave off that vibe.

Sam cast a glance at Xander before storming off out of the location, the same paparazzi ferociously taking pictures- there would be a series of interesting headlines now- starring Xander's new suspected affair with the costar of the movie and Sam storming out of a public place indecently and angrily with a questionable argument between another actor in the movie.

Xander looked up when he heard sams voice from across the cafe shop. Looking at sams costart he sighed before getting up. " Excuse me." he muttered before jogging out of the shop after sam. " Sam!" he called after him. He quickly caught up to him, panting slightly. " What was that about?" he questioned as he caught his breath. He looked over his shoulder at the paparazzi as they took their photos. Xander had never been the type that liked getting his photo taken. He looked up at sam, his eyes pleading.

When Xander caught up to him, he looked towards him and said, "Matt was in there and he said that he knew I was g..." he stopped short when Xander pointed towards the paparazzi, not noticing them in his anger. Instantly, his eyes widened. He looked towards Xander, "I'm sorry..." he said quietly. "I-I'm just going to go back to the studio..." he said silently.

Xander looked at him as he spoke, his eyes widening slightly as he got the point. " come on, we should both be heading back. " he pulled his hood up to hide his face as he turned and began to walk back towards the studio. " dont worry about matt... Karma is a bitch." he looked up at sam and smiled softly, trying to cheer him up a bit.

He grabbed Xander close as the kept walking, wanting to keep him nearby and not to be separated by him in the throng of people. "Dammit... I just... I just..." he was starting to cry, covering his face as he kept walking, almost out of the view of the cameras. When they got into the studio, he turned and looked towards Xander, "Do I give off the gay vibe?" he whispered softly.

Xander stayed close to sam as they walked, gently oressing up against his side. When they got away from the camras and where back inside the studio he looked up at sam as he spoke. " Of course not!" he answered him as he lowered his hoodie. " Sam if i didnt know already, theres no way id be able to guess that. " he added softly.

"Then how did he figure it out?... it's just... its' just weird..." he looked towards the other before shivering slightly. "I don't know..." he muttered quietly. "Time is up soon anyway... I'm going to go sleep in the break room.." He then walked off to the break room and laid down on the couch.

Xander watched him go before sighing. He pulled out his phone and texted a few people, enculding jet and cody, reminding them that their time was almost up before putting his phone back. He paced around for a while before going back over to the set and sitting down in codys chair. He wanted to punch matt for comfronting sam, but he figured cody would deal with him latter when he found out.

Everyone started coming back, Matt was talking with Sheila, the costar, who was looking for Xander, a little disappointed that he left. When she found him in the studio, she ran over to him, smiling.

Meanwhile, Sam was still asleep in the break room and hadn't come out- Matt was walking around with a few other male actors, going over his lines with the extras.

Jet came back with Cody by his side, smiling that Xander had texted them. He was so ontop of things- except in bed... he laughed at his own pun. When they got there, Jet walked over to Xander, "Hey there, cutie... taking my seat..." he whispered to the other gently, knowing not to speak loudly.

Xander looked up when he heard someone coming over to him. Seeing that it was sams co star he smiled back softly and talked with her till jet came over. He blushed slightly as jet spoke to him, the bline taking a hint and leaving the two alone. " Just keeping it warm." he whispered back.

Cody followed jet back to the set, when he didnt see sam, but saw xander, he froned and walked over to where jet and xander where. " Wheres sam?" he asked. Between the four, no one ever went out alone. They lreaned that the hard way after xander came home beat up and bloody after a night in town.

" Sam? Oh he's in the break room, and you might want to talk to him." xander answered him.

Cody nodded before turning and heading towards the break room.

Jet was also a bit surprised when he realized Sam wasn't there. However, when Xander said where he was and then Cody left, Jet was at it once again.

"Haha keeping it warm... eh..." he wanted so badly to press his lips against the others but he knew now was not the time or place. Instead, he said, "tomorrow, during break, we should have a quickie... romantic, yea?" he winked towards the other.

Sam was curled up in a ball, looking even a little sick- probably a bit of a migraine.

Cody knocked on the door quietly before slipping inside the room. He found sam curled up on the bed they kept in here. " Hay sammie, you ok?" he asked, making sure to keep his voice down as he moved to sit beside him on the bed.

Xander grinned and looked up at him. " now how could i say no to that?" he whispered before standing and stretching his back. " hay do me a favor, keep an eye out for matt, okay?" he muttered quietly into his ear.

Sam laid there on the bed, looking rather worn and exhausted- like he had already gone through a day of work. He jumped when Cody walked in. Turning to look to the other, he shook his head and said faintly, "it's nothing... I'm just tired." The truth was, be didn't want the other worrying.

Curiously, Jet glanced towards Matt and whispered back to Xander, "why, did he do something to you?" he looked towards his lover, slightly concerned.

Cody looked down at him and sighed softly. " You dont looks so well, did you eat something bad at lunch?" he asked softly. He reached out to him, gently and carefully scooping him up into his arms before holding him close to his chest. " Are you sure your ok?"

Xander shook his head and looked up at jet. " Not to me... Sam" he muttered quietly.

"Yea... I think... I did..." said Sam faintly, blushing slightly when Cody lifted him up and held him. "Food just isn't agreeing with me today..." he shrugged slightly, "I'm sorry... I'll come out now..."

Jet's eyes narrowed a bit, "really? He seemed okay to me..." he looked towards Matt again casually. "What did he do? Should we talk about it later?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom