Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm only teasing..." he chuckled softly, "I don't think I could either, honestly..." he yawned loudly before getting under the covers. "Well, we do have a big day ahead of us, so I guess we should go to bed..." he smirked. Taking off his glasses, he placed them on the bedside table.

Sam smirked towards him playfully, "Oh, I'm sure you will claim it... and I'll anticipate it all day."

Xander laughed softly as ue swipped his glasses from his bedside table as he set them down and put them on. " Hey look at me, im a extermly smart writer. " he said playfully as he rolled out of jets reach.

Cody grinned and moved to his side of the bed and pulled the covers aside. " come on cutie, get the sweet ass od yours over here." he teased.

Jet looked towards Xander with a smirk, rolling his eyes, "Get back here, blondie!" he laughed, reaching out to grab the other, crawling across the bed to snatch him in his arms. "Give me back my glasses or I'm going to tickle you to death..." he smirked deviously.

Sam chuckled before crawling over to the other and getting under the covers. "Don't try anything during the night..." He laughed.

Xander giggled as he was lifted into his arms. " You wouldnt.." he squirmed in his arms, trying to get away from him.

Cody laughed softly and pulled the covers up over the both of them. " I cant promise anything, but ill try not to." he clapped his hands and the lights flickered off. He wrapped his arms around sam before closing his eyes.

"I would...." he said suddenly playfully throwing the other down again right on the bed and beginning to tickle him relentlessly. "I'm gonna keep doing it till you personally give me back my glasses..."

Sam eventually fell asleep.

Xander gasped as he was thrown back onto the bed. He squirmed and started laughing uncontrolably as jet started to tickle him. " Al-Alright... I-i give" he gasped as he reached up to grab his glasses. He held them infront of him as he tryd to stop laughing.

Cody fell asleep with sam in his arms.

He smirked, grabbing them from the other and putting them on the bedside table, "Now... time to go to bed..." he chuckled, switching off the lights right away, "I'm actually pretty damn exhausted."

Xander was finnaly able to stop laughing and he rolled onto his belly, watching jet put his glasses away again. " No fair! You know im ticklelish!" he whinned as he moved under the covers and snuggled up beside him.

"I know you are..." he smirked, grabbing the other close and pulling the covers up even snugger. "I just love watching you squirm, I can't help it..." he then closed his eyes.

He smiled and snuggled up against his chest as he was pulled closer. " Ill get you on of these days." he yawned quietly before falling alseep in his arms.

"Oh... you think so, huh?" he chuckled gently. "We'll just see..." whispered Jet.

The next morning, Sam had gotten up bright and early as he usually did, already showered yet again after running a couple miles on the treadmill. He was an extremely high maintenance person who Jet often joked was like a golden retriever to Cody rather than a boyfriend. But Sam was quick to retort that Xander looked much more like a golden retriever than he did.

Jet was still asleep, his morning wood pressed up against Xander since he had repositioned himself at night so he was spooning the other- although it wasn't as smart to do when they were both naked.

Sam was cooking breakfast, making a mess per usual- but coming out with a wonderful product in the end.

Xander woke to something poking him. Groaning he slowly opened his eyes and looked behind him at jet. He slowly pulled away from his limps and silently walked across the room. He poked his head out of the room and into the hall , making sure no one was there before he quickly trotted over to his room. He quickly stepped inside before anyone saw him but naked in the hall. He walked over to his dresser and slipped into his cloths.

Cosy woke up alone, but he was used to this by now. Yawning he got up and quickly got dressed before making his way to the kitchen. He smelled something good and smiled as he entered to the room quietly. He ealked up behind sam and wrapped his arms around him, " Good morning sexy."

"Hey... hey... whosa... who did you... what..." spoke Jet in his sleep as he felt the sudden absence of the warm body next to him. He grabbed a pillow and hugged that instead before drifting off to sleep again. He was not that good at waking up. A few minutes later, he woke up to realize that Xander had left. He got up as well, realizing he should probably get dressed.

Sam smirked when the other hugged him from behind, "Hey there, sailor..." he said to Cody. "I was just going over lines..." he said, looking over his shoulder at the other before pointing to the three ring binder with the script in it. "You're ruining my creative process..." he teased.

Xander slipped into his white jeans and black and blred cheakered butten up shirt. Stretching he walked into his bathroom and styled his hair before leaving his room to go down stairs.

Cosy grinned and looked over his shoulder to the binder. "Alright, ill let you get back to your lines." he kissed his cheak before stepping back and walked over to the frige to get something to eat. " Do me a favor and try to at least be slightly interested in your costar"

Jet took a while to get ready as he wasn't that much of a morning person. He was even known to be a bit cranky in the morning.

When Cody let go and asked him to have some interest in his costar, he said, "Well... of course I will.." he said smiling in a smart ass way, "she's not all bad... I mean... I really do love blondes..." That was when Xander entered, "speaking of which..."

Sam got back to finishing the meal for the four of them.

Jet came down the stairs a little while later, Sam looking over his shoulder to say with a smirk, "Someone looks like they let their boyfriend do the fucking last night.." he chuckled before putting the servings on plates.

Cody muttered under his breath as sam spoke about liking blones just as xander came in. He opened the frige and grabbed a energy drink before moving to sit by the table. He grinned as sam spoke before opening his drink and taking a sip.

Xander blushed and quickly moved to sit in his spot at the table. He looked at sam then at jet as he spoke, not sure what to say. He looked down and pulled out his phone, simply trying to ignore the others.

"Hmnn I'm sure it's the same with you..." said Jet in a short tone before sitting himself down next to Xander. He yawned and rested his chin on his hand, looking less than enthused about being up.

"Psh, looks like someones a bag of bliss..." retorted Sam as he served everyone their food and then sat down at the table.

Xander smiled and reached over to grab jets glasses again, something that he did on a regular basis. Leaning iver he whispered into his ear quietly. " You woke me up again this morning. With all your poking." he grinned and put his glasses on as he was handed his food.

Cody couldnt help but laugh as the two spoke. He waited till he was served his food before grabbing his fork and digging into the tasty meal.

Jet blinked a couple times after his glasses were taken away. He then laughed, shaking his head, "Did I? Well then you should have done something about it..." he whispered back just to make the other blush. Then, he began to eat.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to start shooting this movie.." said Sam loudly as he ate. He thumbed through his script, "Not everyday I get to play a playboy..." he smiled slightly at the thought of women all over him... paradise.

Xander blushed as he spoke, and quickly looked away. He looked up as sam spoke, grinning. " Oh please, we all know you just want to get the change of having woman all over you. Even if they are all just acting." he smirked and sat up in his chair as he watxhed him before going back to eating his food.

Cody looked away as sam and xander spoke, sure he didnt like the part sam was playing, but he acted like he didnt care. He focoused on eating, and pulled out his phone with his free hand, going through the days events.

"So," started off Jet, "what exactly is happening today again..." he asked, smiling lazily towards Cody. "Are we doing any filming?"

He chuckled, leaning back in his chair and acting cool, "Yeah, you're right... not gonna lie there, Xander..." said Sam as he continued to eat. He titled his chair back as he continued to eat, a bad habit of his.

Cody looked up at jet. " Well, frist were going to run through the sences again, and if all goes well, then we'll start filming. " he answered him as he reached over and grabbed the back of sams chair, pushing back onto all fours again." Then, depending how far we get, me and a few ither editors, and you jet, have to go throu the filmed sences and make sure everything is a go. " he added.

Xander looked over at sam as he spoke, then at cody, who suddenly wasnt looking so happy. But it was hard to tell, his hat hid most of his facial expresion from them.

"Sounds like a good idea..." said Jet, smiling slightly, chuckling when he pushed Sam's chair back down. "Just like babysitting..." mocked Jet.

Then he put an arm around Xander. "I can't wait to see you be the bad boy again..." he chuckled softly to Xander. "I love casting you in those roles."

Sam looked over at Cody, about to say something smart alecked, but then noticed that Cody looked a bit off, "you okay?" asked Sam curiously.

Xander looked down at his plate as jet spoke to him. " I know you do. " he grinned before taking another bite of his tasty food.

Cody finnished his food before pushing his plate ahead of him. Hearing sams vkice he looked up from his phone and looked at him. " yep, just fine." he answered him before looking down at his phone again.

Smiling, Jet removed his arm from the chair and then got up to put his plate away, "I'm going to go make sure I have everything..." he then walked off to get some things.

Sam proceeded to do the same, cleaning up the mess and running up to his room, spraying on some cologne before coming back down, ready to go, now wearing his coat. Coming back down the stairs at the same time as Jet, he said, "You guys ready to go soon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom