Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Baby watched it in fascination, allowing it to spread her, "How do you do that?"

Randy shrugged. "Just comes naturally," he replied. "All Schickelgrubers can do it. I find it comes in pretty handy."

"Feels nice, don't it?" asked Randy as the end of one tentacle slithered between her legs while the other held her, wrapping itself across her torso and around her breasts.

Randy bit his lip, enticed by the sight. He inched downward to kiss her breast, the tentacle sliding away from her chest and toward her backside.

She purred, letting things continue for a moment, then she sighed, "As much as I'd like to try more with you, I have to be back soon,"

Randy sighed and his tentacles retracted, threading between her legs before shaping back into arms and hands. He gave his fingers a wiggle, then slid one across her lips in a sensual motion, wetting them with leftover tentacle slime.

Baby licked her lips, "I...I don't want to say goodbye," she confessed, her blue eyes glimmering with forming tears.

"Aw, don' worry, sugar," said Randy. He held her face in his hands. "It'll get better... How 'bout I give ya my address in case things get too rough?"

Randy nodded. "Sure. I like you," he answered with a smile. "Lemme write that down." He reached for the glass table near the side of the room and scrawled out an address on the back of an envelope, then handed it to her. He'd also written a phone number and signed the paper "XOXO Randy VIII".

"I hope so," Randy answered. He brushed a hand through her hair before helping her back into her swimsuit, though he did not bother dressing himself again as he had no intention of leaving the sandcastle just yet...

Baby gave him a longing look and slowly made her way out, "Goodbye!" she called behind her....

when she returned she handed her money to her Madam. Some weeks later while preparing for her next job Baby fell ill, she was nauseous and feverish. This continued for a week and when she went to the doctor she returned with surprising news, she was pregnant. Once her keeper found out about it Baby found herself out on the street, a prostitute with a baby was more of a liability than an asset and so she was forced to find her sister. Gloria Santos barely had enough money to feed herself but she did her best and it wasn't long before Baby gave birth to a girl. As time went on it became increasingly apparent that there wasn't enough money to take care of the child and so Baby sought out Randy, hoping that he would help.

She turned up at his doorstep one day, baby in hand.

As soon as he opened the door, Randy froze and stared at the both of them. "Oh, shit!" he exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"This....this is your baby," said Baby showing him the two month old child, she had dark, red-tinged hair and mismatched eyes.

"I know it is..." Randy stepped aside and motioned for her to bring the baby into the house, his eyes not leaving her for a second.

'I...I didn't know where else to go, I don't have the means to take care of her on my own," Baby explained what had happened since their last meeting.

"Why ain't you come to me first?" Randy asked. The truth was, he'd been thinking about her ever since that day, wondering when he'd see her again but certain that he had to one way or another.

"You let me worry about what I want," he answered, though not at all harshly. "Can... can I?" He held out his arms for the baby.

Baby handed him the infant, "Her name is Randy," she said, "I...I thought it would be nice to name her after you,"

Back
Top Bottom