Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Baby made it to the bathroom, she'd already wriggled out of her top, leaving only her skirt and nylons on when Randy caught up to her.

Randy pretended to block the doorway to the bathroom as he crept slowly toward her. "I got you now," he said, getting a look at her before grabbing hold of her and nibbling on her shoulder.

He laughed and drew her hand up to his mouth, fitting the whole thing inside with ease. Then he released her and tossed aside his own clothes. "You sure are tasty, Little Red," he remarked. "Might hafta watch out."

"Hmmm....starting to like it when big bad El Lobo eats me up," she purred, wiggling out of her skirt and stockings.

"Good, 'cause I think I like it too much to stop," said Randy VIII. He turned on the shower and adjusted the water, pulling open the door for her.

Baby stepped in, letting the spray wash over her, "Ohh, that feels good," she said.

"Don't it?" Randy VIII stepped in after her and shut the door. "Better'n any human shower you gonna find." He stood back just to watch her for a bit.

Baby reached for the soap and lathered her hands, then with a wicked smile she started washing Randy's chest.

"So it is, wanna turn around or should I just keep going?" Baby teased moving her hands lower, down to his abdomen.

Baby moved lower, rubbing her lathered hands between his legs to thoroughly wash his sex.

"Mm, Baby..." Randy looked down to watch and dug a hand into her hair. He was mildly surprised, but not at all displeased.

She pulled back to smile at him, "Maybe a second round isn't a bad idea," she said running her nails over his hips.

He kissed her back, running his hands up and down her body and giving her backside a firm squeeze. "Anything in particular... you wanna try?"

Back
Top Bottom