Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Writing.

So, this is something (one of many) I've decided to do, to pass the time on my phone while walking, standing at work, and etc. I'm fairly certain that most of what will be here will be excuses or absences. I have no intention of posting my life here, mostly because my life is dull. Four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. Divorced parents, cold relationship with father. A job 6 out of 7 days of the week. I think that covers my intentional revealing of my real life.

I have insomnia, and have had it for over ten years. I've tried lots of ways to get over it, and none have lasted. I've tried herbal remedies, medicines, exercise, and other things. None have worked. Most of the time it has let me get some sleep, but sometimes I go days without sleep. So, feel free to give suggestion and advice, but I've most likely done it.

In one post, I called myself insane, and I guess this is true. But I've never been diagnosed, nor have I hurt others. I just have a severe lack of ambition to normal things, and some mental issues. My insanity is manageable, and not detrimental to others. But I do admit to issues, which I have been to a therapist for. It will likely be a long time before I've dealt with them.

I have lots of ideas, and limited time. That said, I like writing a lot. I prefer fantasy to real life, since in fantasy I can fight evil face to face, and that face not be human. I can clearly see the line drawn, and attack evil. I can be epic, and have my life worth something. In real life, I'm just another dull person, in a country full of similar boring people. I do not try to hide who I am. I hope I haven't driven people away. But I probably have. But I'm being honest about myself. And therefore do not regret it.

As for my current projects on BlueMoon, I have a thread with shannyface, five D&D threads where I DM, with nanachan, dyll, godfang, Micbunny and explodingiggy, and Xanivus. I have various PMs, with various people. Private means that. You know who you are. I hope you enjoy them, I have.

I find the D&D threads slowing down, and may reopen the interest thread. No idea yet. I like D&D, and would like to play it every day. My dream job would be to be a DM for hire.

So, yeah. That's enough for today. Might post more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom