Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy pimps his Daughter( Looking for female rper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

proverse

Planetoid
I have an idea for a roleplay that I would like to find a female partner for. The idea is that a father decides to pimp his daughter out. It will start with the father taking her virginity and controlling her. It will lead to her servicing his friends, their family, random paying customers. I think the entire rp can last for quite awhile and be very fun. We could take it into multiple directions.
My only no's are that I only rp with females and no blood, gore, scat, etc.

i really do like the idea , i havent been in an rp yet on this site (only been on it since yesterday) and i think it would be fun to make this the first one ? message me if you'd like . i have a great idea for the daughter's role and appearance !:)

Bump.
I had some good rps going with this idea, but unfortunately work took over and I was forced to stop rping for some time. I would love to start this rp again and make them as good as my last ones.

proverse said:
I have an idea for a roleplay that I would like to find a female partner for. The idea is that a father decides to pimp his daughter out. It will start with the father taking her virginity and controlling her. It will lead to her servicing his friends, their family, random paying customers. I think the entire rp can last for quite awhile and be very fun. We could take it into multiple directions.
My only no's are that I only rp with females and no blood, gore, scat, etc.

I'd love to have a go at this, it's literally exactly what I've been looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom