Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Gang Leader, One Selfish B****

Skyro

Super-Earth
Red was a large man, tall, wide and wild. He didn't care about anything. He didn't care about women, he didn't care about gangs, he didn't care about others. Well, did care about something... money and sex. Sex and money.

He partied night after night, he was successful in the underground, his gang was leader of a majority of the city and the gang on blue street was his only rival, and that rival was about to heat up.

Red stood at the middle of the dance floor, women surrounded him. They all loved him, or to be more accurate, they all loved money. They grinded on him as he danced in a terrible way. They shook their booty and rubbed Red down. Squeezed him, stroked him and occassional kissed him. They all danced to the beat. "Down girls," Red eventually said, grinning, he walked to the bar. This rave was a big one, and his favourite DJ was playing. Now all he had to do was get a drink and choose the girl he'd take back to his this evening. This would be a good evening.

orhz4p.jpg

Angel couldn't believe she was back in her old home town, she had moved out and ran off after someone had hurt her pretty badly and she wasn't wanting to see that person, infact she hoped he wasn't in this town anymore. Looking around as she went into the club she spotted her friends at the bar and she smiled, walking up to them she smirked seeing them jump up and hug her "Wow I didn't expect to be missed this much!! I've only been gone for three years you guys calm down.." She had skipped out of school and moved away with her parents, after that person hurt her she went into a deep depression and now that three years had gone by she had no clue that person was close by. Closing her eyes she let the music start to flow into her ears, body, veins and she started to get excited, opening her eyes she looked to the side seeing some members of the gang she was in come in. Biting her lip she looked back to her friends, they didn't know what her life was besides that she was going to school online and trying to just live her life normal, well it didn't stay normal for long she had gotten a job at a club and ended up with some guys who brought her to the gang and she joined becoming the leader's bitch and now she had no way out.

They watched her where ever they went making sure she didn't do anything she wasn't supposed to, if she did she would get in trouble when she went back to the leader's place. Feeling hands on her hips she jumped a little and looked behind her seeing an old friend that she was close to, smiling she shook her head and turned around pushing playfully on his chest "Damn is everyone I know from three years ago here to!!" She giggled some and went to the dance floor her hips swinging to the beat and she grinded against the guy like and expert, she had been to a few clubs and raves with the gang and she was taught a lot in just a short amount of time. Her hips moved in a circular motion and she went slow and teasingly wondering just how soon he would start to take control, out of the corner of her eyes she saw someone she noticed and she growled lowly "Fuck...." The one person she was hoping not see just happened to be there on the same night and it wasn't looking good, the fact he did have girls all over him the way she knew was she saw all the girl watching him, her body shivered as the guy pulled her close, turned her around and gave her a forceful kiss. Biting her lip as she pulled away she looked up at him then to the side "You shouldn't have done that, I..I..I..I..I..." Her eyes went directly to the ground and she sighed as she just started to dance again, she didn't want anyone to know what her secret life was, her skirt held a gun on her waist and her boots held a knife on the inside, if anyone found out it would just be a total shock to them. As of right now no one knew what she did and no one needed to know, and Red didn't need to know that she was even here.

Red was sitting at the bar when the door swung open and a three or four men walked in. Three of the faces were no bodies, the forth he recognised. About a year ago, this man had ripped off a drug deal involving his gang and the rival gang on Blue Street. Red thought him dead, he'd be dead now.

Reaching inside his jacket, he made sure his strap was still in its holster and then steping away from the bar, gesturing for his men to follow. Each of his men, one of which at the time was getting blown off, quickly stopped what they were doing, zipped up and headed to stand behind their boss.

Walking with the class swagger of a gangster, Red approached the group, "Can I have a word lads?" Red asked them, although he intended to sound polite, he failed at it hopelessly.

The gang retorted with some quiet whispers until one of the blank faces spoke up, "Piss off y'twat." Red closed his eyes. He wasn't taking any nonsense like this from someone he barely knew. He was only going to end the life of one man tonight, but now he could make that two.

"Step outside." All attempt to sound polite was gone, "Now." He opened his jacket and the piece could be seen stashed inside. All of the men walked out of the door at the rear of the building and into a small alley way.

Red reached inside his jacket...

Angel saw what was about to happen and she growled lowly, pulling away from her friend she gave him a sympathetic look trying to say she was super sorry "I have to deal with this..you wouldn't and won't understand.." Looking as Red took them out back into the alley she closed her eyes trying to think of how to go about this, walking to the wall she heard them talking and heard the guys from the gang she belonged to say they were watching someone here.

Now was her time to go out, opening the door to the back she glared deeply at red as he had his gun in his jacket "Red don't even fucking think about it...they are here to watch me so just back the fuck off okay??" Looking to the guys she sighed some and shook her head "Go to the boss and tell him I will be there in a hour, I'm just here dancing with some friends he doesn't need to worry about me stepping out of line, I've learned my lesson once I won't do something stupid, Now just get the fuck out of here before you get killed..."

Her eyes went off then and looked to Red as she tried to hide the fear, hate , hurt feelings she had of him right now, for one she didn't know if he would recognize her and for two she didn't know how he would react that she belonged to a gang leader much less it seemed to be his rival. Leaning against the wall as the members left she leaned her head back and looked at the sky "Great the first time I come back to hang out, you find out what I got myself into..." looking to red she growled lowly "Don't think your going to get anything out of me, I was done with your ass a long time ago and I know you haven't fucking changed..so don't mess with me..."

Going back into the club she went to the bar and got a coke a cola to drink to calm her nerves, caffeine always helped her calm down, it got her to relax for a little bit before the adrenaline came and she had a feeling she would need it soon, she knew how Red acted and was, after she just walked in on him about to kill them she knew he wasn't just going to let it go so easily. He would want to know every detail and why she was even in a gang, the only way he would get it out of her was if he hurt or threatened her. Closing her eyes she leaned her forehead down on her arms and sighed.

When angel stepping into the alley, Red recognised her at once. Who forgot a body like that? It was still as fine as the first time he saw it almost four years ago.

For some minutes he just stared while she order the men to go home. He didn't stop her, but he wasn't going to let HER leave so easy. Holstering the gun he had produced from his jacket back inside its pocket, he tilted his head towards Angel. "Well... Well.. Well..." he sneered.

With a slight wave, he dismissed his men and at once, they followed his orders, scurrying away like little mice. "What are you doing back here?" Red said after a moment of silence. His question broke the cold air like a knife through butter. He saw the look on Angel's face. A look of disgust.

The words that left her mouth stung him. done with your ass. "Who do you think you are?" he stepped closer, "Some big shot?" again, he stepped closer. "Think you can come up in he--" His words were cut short as she turned her pretty little ass and walked back inside. Red's face changed from a grin, into anger. No one did that to him.

Pushing the door open, he walked back inside the club. Standing at the edge, he surveyed the area carefully, people danced, people drank, people did drugs and people were having sex. It was what you might call, a more vibrant party. Pushing two girls out the way that tried to grab him, he headed straight for the bar. Who does she think she is?

He reached the bar and stood at the opposite side to Angel, ignoring all the women who were swarming to him like a moth to a light, he ordered two drinks. The first, for him, a strong whiskey. The other, a Vodka and Coke, 'for the pretty girl at the other end.'

She growled lowly as she heard him talk to her, her mood changed dramatically into hate and rage as she spit the words at him "I didn't come back here for you if you think thats why I did..." When she turned back she could feel how angry he got, she knew him to well for him just to let her go.

Seeing as he came back into the club he saw how he pushed the two girls away, then had tons swarming him and her old feelings of jealousy came back. Seeing him sit at the end of the bar she glared deeply and looked to the side at all the people dancing, her body shivered as she remembered how big of a scene they would make of dancing and even getting into the fights they did.

Hearing the bar tender say Red ordered her the drinks she bit her lip and nodded lightly, she knew it would be major disrespect if she didn't take them and her mind knew it was just so he could get at her easily. When she drank she got drunk easily, reason why so many guys took advantage of her and used her when they could, even blackmailed her but Red well he was different. He would remind her over and over when he got her in bed, the day after a week after a month after it wouldn't end, right now she was trying to decide on if she wanted to drink the drinks or not.

Taking the vodka shot she threw it down the back of her throat and swallowed it, her eyes went back to the dance floor trying to avoid eye contact with Red since she didn't want to fall in the trance she did when she looked into his eyes, leaning her head back she looked up at the ceiling and then closed her eyes "Fuck this night is already gonna end badly, I can already tell and I'm not sure if I want to or not.."

Opening her eyes she looked down then to Red, getting off the stool she walked over and ran her hands down his back then up his stomach and chest, her head leaned down on his shoulder and she breathed hotly into his neck "Mmm I knew it was a bad idea to come here, now you have me so what do you want to do with me??" Her eyes closed as she nibbled lightly on his neck as her breath still was hot against it, it started to quicken as her body started to react to the vodka.

Red sat at the end of the bar for a few minutes. Music blared in the background but his mind focused on only one thing: Angel.

Through his cold, grey eyes Red stared at her across the bar while she played with the drinks and avoided eye contact. He had her riled and he knew it. He had known Angel for a good few years before she moved away after their break up and knew everything there was about her. From where she was ticklish, to how she took her eggs in the morning. Although he wouldn't admit it to her, or let on to anyone, he had loved her once upon a time and had never really let go.

When Angel rose from her stool, a rush of happiness surged through Red. He also knew that drink was weak on her. When she reached him, he knew he had her. Her slender hands rubbing over his body and her gentle bites on the neck caused his member to grow inside his low hanging jeans.

He turned towards her. "I want you," he growled in a low, gruff voice, "Now!" He was demanding, not asking. With this, he stood up and grabbed her arm in a rough manner, downed the last of his whiskey and dragged her through the crowds of people. Pushing open the door back into the alley, he pushed her outside.

"I want you." He stepped close and placed his hands on her hips. "And I want you now." He said, with dominance. Slowly, he allowed his hands to grip her ass, squeezing it.

He could have any girl in that bar, but that's only one he craved.

Back
Top Bottom