Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

They Don't Need to Know Anything... (Closed to HaloHeroWolf118)

"I guess it could be worse." Mark said smiling at Leisha, "He could have been looking for someone like you." he finished with a short laugh pointing back at Jacob and Meg.

"I'm enjoying it rather well." Jacob said smiling at the girl, "I'm Jacob Stark." he said introducing himself to her as he kept pace behind Mark and Leisha.

When Mark said this to Leisha, her eyes widened slightly and she blushed, looking away stubbornly, "Why would he be doing something like that?" she asked curiously, continuing to run by his side. She looked over her shoulder, noticing Jacob and Meg and smiling slightly to her friend before looking ahead again, "That makes sense..." she said between breaths. "Meg is really pretty..." she sounded slightly faint as she said this.

"Glad to hear you like it! O-oh I'm Meg! Meg Holmes..." Meg smiled to him, noticing Leisha look back. She smiled slightly to her friend before continuing her steady pace when Leisha looked forward again.

"I don't know I can see why but he'll have to get past me." Mark said looking at Leisha with a little concern as she seemed not to be feeling well, "Getting tired so soon we're barely up to two miles." he said as their shoes added to the chorus of footfalls around them. Mark really liked Leisha but for him coming out and saying how he truly felt was always difficult especially with Leisha.

Jacob smiled when Meg told him her name, "So Meg what do you do for fun besides Run?" he asked her he really liked Meg and with the situation between him and Leisha perhaps Meg would be a good distraction and eventual true love.

"He's my future brother..." she giggled softly, "Why do you think he'd try and steal me? Think about it..." she smiled, however, when she saw the concern on his face, she said, "No... it's just fine... don't worry about me..." her face turned redder. "It's not like there's anything wrong with me... come on!" she smiled, pushing herself a bit more as they kept on going.

Meg smiled shyly, saying, "Ah, well... let's see... a lot of good stuff... I like to draw..." she said thoughtfully, "I paint... I'm also really into art..."

Mark said as he and Leisha started to break away from the others, "You've just seemed tense lately." Mark said as they ran, "And I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me sometime?" he asked seeming nervous about asking her to hang out with him. He was wanting to start a relationship with her but Mark always had trouble when it came to emotional stuff.

Jacob smiled, "Well if you ever need a human model I'd pose for you." he said smiling at Meg as they ran together, "What about music?" he asked her shifting subjects.

Leisha smiled slightly when the other asked her if she wanted to hang out with him sometimes. "I'd love to!" She said between panting, as they kept running. She always used to spend time with Mark and honestly, things had been different lately. She'd be happy seeing him again as frequently as she used to.

When Jacob suggested being a model for her sometime, Meg's face turned red and she said, "that sounds like a cool idea! I love painting people!" When he asked her what music she liked, she said, "I honestly am a big rock and roll fan!"

Back
Top Bottom