Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

They Don't Need to Know Anything... (Closed to HaloHeroWolf118)

Missmisfit

Super-Earth
tumblr_m0mpe7H0Wn1ro3qyko1_500.jpg

Name: Leisha Wilkins
Personality: Stubborn, clever, hot tempered, sexually sensitive, hard working, secretive
Bio: Her parents got divorced and they all moved to a bigger house so that her parents could swap partners with the other couple... they have to wait 8 months, however, until they can legally marry. Meanwhile, the other couple has a cute son and Leisha instantly falls for him... but she won't admit it since he's such a tease .

Leisha groaned as she woke up early that morning. It was the beginning to another summer week. Things were getting crazy- she wished that school was at least in session because then she could get out of this crazy household. She went from living in a small house of three to a large house of 6. She was taking it the worst out of all of them.... she just couldn't believe her family was so weird.

Sitting up in bed, she rubbed her eyes and looked around, her hair slightly messed up- looking at the calendar by her desk, she read that she had 5 more weeks of summer vacation before starting her junior year of high school... she had never been so eager to return to school!

Getting up out of bed, she stretched as she walked over to the bathroom down the hall to wash her face. As she washed her face, she occasionally glanced at herself in the mirror- a bit embarrassed because despite going into her junior year, she still felt like she looked like a little girl.

Anime_Boy3.jpg

Name: Jacob Stark
Personality: Easy going and laid back, Cofident and a bit of a tease.
Bio: His parents divorce so as to switch partners with another married couple who have a daughter his age. They have to wait eight months before they can legally remarry and so he' living with them and his soon to be step-sister who he might be falling for.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jacob yawned as he sat up in his bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes before getting up. He wore nothing but his boxers as he stepped out of his room and made his way down the hall to the bathroom. The door was closed so he knocked and said he needed the bathroom. He was enjoying what he could of his summer vacation and was also attempting to get comfortable with the sudden rearranging of his life. He waited for who ever was in the bathroom to come not caring that he was just in his boxers, "Hurry up!" he said as his bladder felt like it was close to bursting.

"I'm hurrying!" she snapped back suddenly as she stopped looking at herself and quickly flung the door open, looking annoyed with the other. However, the moment she saw Jacob standing there in his boxers, her eyes widened and she swallowed hardly. Shoving him aside, she said stubbornly, "There you go, your majesty!" in a flustered voice before going off quickly to her bedroom, trying to hide the blush that was breaking across her face.

'Boxers!? He's walking around in his boxers!? Why would he do that!?' She slammed the door to her room and sat down on her bed, groaning into her hands.

He watched Leisha hurry to her room and slam the door shut his expression rather confused to why she had done that, with a shrug he entered the bathroom and did what he needed to do. He came out drying his hands and whistling while tossing the hand towel in the dirty laundry, he went back into his room and pulled on some clothes a t-shirt and some pajama pants. He heard his mom call for them to came to Breakfast and he left his room once more scratching the back of his head quickly before entering the dining room.

Leisha came back out, wearing a zipper sweatshirt and some baggy sweatpants that she had got from being on varsity cross country. She was going for captain in her senior year so she ran regularly to keep in shape.

When she heard her soon to be mother call down for breakfast, she jammed her hands in her sweats and walked down the stairs, walking along the hallway until she reached the dining room, finding a seat next to Jacob still open. She walked over and sat down by him.

It was a plentiful meal, as usual. It seemed that their parents were trying to make the teens as comfortable as possible with their new arrangements. They were under the impression that Leisha and Jacob didn't get along that well.

Once everyone was sitting down, Jacob's father said, "Alright, now that we have such a nice meal, I have something to tell you two." Leisha was helping herself to some pancakes- the girl was tiny, but had a big appetite.

Jacob having arrived earlier had piled some breakfast onto his plate and was dipping a sausage link in his syrup when Leisha came in he smiled at her a smile that had made many other girls think he knew what they were thinking or had been thinking. He munched on the syrupy sausage and listened to his dad tell them they were going to be gone for the day to some shopping and wedding arrangements. The repeated themselves by saying that they hoped they were happy with the way things were going to be after the weddings and that they could learn to get along. Jacob just shrugged and said he was fine through a mouth of pancakes.

Leisha looked towards Jacob suspiciously when she saw him smile- 'ooh he has such a cute smile, but what the hell is he thinking?' She ate thoughtfully, listening to all the things they were going to do and then sighed occasionally as she was still disbelieving this was going to happen.

"Lastly..." said Jacob's mom, "We'd like to let you know that starting this new school year, Jacob will no longer be attending his private school, but he'll be going to Eastern with you, Lei!" she looked towards Leisha who's eyes widened slightly. She placed down her fork and just looked at all of them, not wanting to have just heard that. This meant she would not be entirely escaping her weird family come her junior year of high school.

She then pouted slightly as she pushed her food around on her plate, "So we expect you to show him around and introduce him to everyone, right, Lei?" asked her mother. She looked towards her mom and then said with a mouthful in a rather unflattering way, "Yea... yea... I'll do that..."All their parents looked relieved by her lack of overreaction. That went better than they thought it would. Though inside, Leisha was screaming bloody murder.

Jacob just shrugged and went back to his food and drink, he didn't mind the transfer as he never really liked private schools. After breakfast the parents left to take care of their planning leaving Jacob and Leisha home alone, Jacob was trying to at least be brotherly as he tried talking to Leisha. "So...we'll be going to school together." he started trying feel normal about all that's happened, "At least you got a hot brother to show off now." he joked laughing a little.

She watched her parents leave with a sigh before turning her attention back to Jacob. When he quipped his joke, she rolled her eyes and blushed a bit, "Yeah, great... I get to watch girls fall all over you... gross..." there may have been a hint of jealousy in her voice without her even realizing it. Then she shrugged slightly. Walking over to the living room, she sat down on the couch and turned on the television.

She turned to look over her shoulder and looked at him, "Did you do any special clubs or sports in your last school?" she was slightly curious. She hoped that he wasn't a cross country runner or anything... if he was... she would have to see him for up to 3 hours after school each day. With all the girls that would potentially be fawning over him, she didn't really like that idea all too much.

"Not really I was thinking of joining some this year, maybe cross country or something." he said as he came to sit on the couch as well. He looked over at her and smiled, "Well you can honestly answer them when they ask how I look without a shirt." he said mentioning their meeting outside the bathroom. He was still poking fun though a part of him felt like he was flirting more than just talking.

"W-wait... y-you know..." she started off when she heard cross country, "you like running?" she asked, "you could always join the track team instead... I heard the cross country team sorta sucks!" she laughed awkwardly, not remembering that she had 'Eastern Cross Country' on the rear and thigh of her sweatpants.

Then, he continued to poke fun at her and her cheeks filled with color again, "Hey, you know what's interesting? Nature documentaries..." she said, pointing to what was on the TV frantically, trying to change the subject.

"I wouldn't know if they do or don't I'll figure out which clubs I want when school starts." he said before turning his attention to the documentary as it came on. *Today on Wild Africa. Lions.* the T.V read, the documentary talked about the Lion's hunting skill and child rearing. After that show came one about spiders, "I bet your the best runner on the team with those nice legs of yours." he said after he had grown disinterested in the show. He reached over and put a hand on her knee, "A figure like yours was built for running." he said moving from her knee to her thigh before he pulled his hand away.

"Yea... good idea..." she said, watching the television now with focus, though not paying attention to it once the spiders one came on. She wasn't much for spiders at all. It was the only thing she was pretty girly about. She switched the channel just as Jacob complimented her legs. Her eyes widened when the other put a hand on her knee and moved it up her thigh before moving his hand away again. She swallowed tightly and laid down the controller. Springing up, she said, "Speaking of w-which I should probably go for a run!" That was a way to get out of this house! The fact that they were alone now was making her nervous. "So, I'm going to go for a run and I'll be back in a bit, kay!?" she then quickly made her way out of the room frantically.

She went up to her room to change into her sweat shorts and small running pinnie, lacing up her sneakers and grabbing her ipod. Walking back down the stairs, she peered into the living room, "I'll be back then, o-okay?" she bit her tongue after the damn stammer.

Her sudden decision to leave for a run caught Jacob by surprise and he watched her go he wondered if he had made her uncomfortable but shrugged it off. When she told him she was leaving and stammered a little bit he knew why and what could be described as a wicked grin twitched the corners of his lips. He waved his acknowledgement while already making plans to join the cross country team, some part of him felt that this felt wrong but he pushed it down. He sat and watched the T.V flipping through channels till he found something interesting.

She went for a 3 mile run before coming back into the house. After slipping off her shoes at the door, she walked through the living room and into the kitchen, her ipod still blasting. She was flushed and panting only slightly from the run, but she felt great otherwise.

Reaching into the fridge, she pulled out a smoothie she made for herself earlier that week and poured some for herself before walking around the kitchen, taking occasional sips, waiting for everything to go back to normal.

"Enjoy your run?" Jacob asked coming into the kitchen from the direction of his room where he had gone after losing interest with the T.V. While in his room he had rested with his shirt off and now he wasn't wearing it as he stood their, he was athletically built with good definition and he just smiled at her. He walked past her and into the living room again turning on the T.V and flipping through them.

"Yep!" she said, turning to smile to him though blushing slightly when she noticed the other was shirtless yet again. Biting her lip, she turned away and said, "I'll be down in a bit... gonna go take a shower..." she finished up her smoothie before walking up the stairs and getting into the shower.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The weeks had passed and finally, high school had started up yet again. She was so elated to go back and the first week had already been bliss. She was walking out with the captains, hearing that the new teammates to the cross country team were going to be out there with the rest of the team. Leisha was pretty buddy, buddy with the captains and it was already rumored she was certain to be captain next year.

Jacob had arrived early with a few other new and old teammates, he saw Leisha coming out with a group of girls he was wearing running shorts and an old t-shirt since he hadn't paid for a pair from the school. He made a wave hello at her once she got close enough, one of the returning Male Track members waved to her also which Jacob noticed. He looked over at the other male he they were about the same size only Jacob was two inches taller than him. The other boy was dress in the school track clothes so he was a returning member. His shirt bore his name as it was training gear it could be left here to be washed by the school read Mark, he seemed to notice Jacob and the two locked eyes.

Jacob's hazel eyes met Mark's cold grey, was cut short and spiked. The looked away about the same time the other seeming to have made some silent agreement, Mark approached Leisha smiling. "Hey Leisha." he said he had dark attitude about him which the tattoo testified to. She could just make out the bottom that stuck out under the sleeve of his shirt, it had not been there after school last year. What she could see was the bottom jaw of a skull which gripped a banner in its mouth and the banner read 'Quath the Raven Nevermore' but all she saw was the ..'Nevermore' part.

Meg, Leisha's closest friend aside from Mark, was talking with Leisha cheerfully, updating her about the camp that she had attended all summer.

Meg was a fairly tall girl at about 5'7, showing an overwhelming difference to her petite friend, Leisha, who stood at 5'2. While they both had slender frames, Meg was a bit more gifted in the chest area than Leisha, but lacked the rounder butt that Leisha possessed. Meg's ginger hair was up in a ponytail, her ivory skin fairly radiant in the sunlight and her green eyes shimmering. Guys often whispered that Leisha and Meg were the two best looking girls on the cross country team.

Leisha was trying to grasp the concept that Jacob would be joining the team and noticed the occasional glances Meg made at her soon to be step-brother.

Leisha turned and looked at Mark in pleasant surpirse as he approached, saying hello. She smiled, looking to him cheerily, "Hey, Mark! How are you?" she noticed the tattoo and smiled a bit, "Wow... did... you get a tattoo this summer?"

"Yeah I got pretty bored and decided to work for the money to afford it." Mark said smiling proudly while looking over his shoulder at Jacob who was doing some stretching. "You know him?" he asked mentioning the wave he noticed, he turned back to look at her to hear her response. Mark had been hearing rumors about her captaincy and he wanted to congratulate her but he kept silent and waited.

Jacob noticed the girl next to Leisha as he stretched and watched as the Mark labeled teammate was taling to her. He went back to concentrating on his stretching till he was finished with them. He talked to a few of the new teammates and generally ignoring the jealous feeling that her felt.

"Him?" she looked over at Jacob and then sighed, nodding, "Yeah.." she smiled, "he's my future step brother in a few months... we live together... if you want to get to know him, I'll introduce you... his name is Jacob," as she spoke, she stretched, bending from left to right and then touching her toes.

Meg noticed that Jacob saw her so she quickly looked the other way, her face slightly red. She walked off to talk with some other people seeing that Leisha and Mark were speaking.

"Oh, so your like family." he said nodding understandingly while the walked over to Jacob. The were near when he noticed them and he decided to intercept them, "Hey Leisha." he said as they met. Had a good first week?" he asked as this was the first training class they were in together. When he and mark were introduced the two shook hands and for a brief second it looked like each were trying to break the other's with their grip. "Jacob." Jacob said smiling kindly.

"Mark." Mark responded the exchange seemed to be getting tenser before Mark let of his hand followed by Jacob who was still smiling.

"Yea, he's like family..." she said, smiling over to Jacob from a distance, though her face turned red, 'though I could still potentially date him since we are not related quite yet..' she thought timidly. 'After all... he's so... so... cute...' she then quickly shook her head and pulled her gaze. "Yeah, anyway... let me introduce you.."

She led him over to Jacob as he interrupted their conversation.

"Oh, it was a good week..." she said softly, looking towards him. She watched the two, biting her lip as it sorta looked like a rough handshake. "Okay, boys... well... we're actually going to get started... so... um... yea.." she wanted them to actually back away from each other, fearful of what would happen.

Guys and girls chose to run seperately, but it was still optional. If boys ran with the girls, they probably wouldn't get as much of a workout. And if girls ran with the guys, there was a chance that girls would have to push themselves, which was just fine with Leisha because she was one of the top runners with the best stamina. She had the energy and stamina of most of the guys.

Once everyone was given a pep talk by the captains, they all started running on their own accord, Leisha planning to run with Mark as she always had in the past.

anime_boy-t2.jpg

Name:Mark
Personality: Protective of Leisha and a bit of a Delinquent.
Bio: Leisha's best friend other than Meg from childhood and fellow cross Country track teammate.

Mark and Jacob nodded to each other and parted ways Jacob going back to the group of new teammates. "So how are you two getting along?" Mark asked as he into step with her as they started off.

Jacob fell into step with his friends following Leisha and Mark as they ran he began to concentrate more on his running that what Mark and Leisha were talking about. He noticed her friend and broke away from the other teammates he had started with over to her, "Hey how's it going?" he asked her.

tumblr_mevpr7JXqY1qjlrc4o1_500.jpg

Name: Meg
Personality: Talkative, confident, fun-loving, loyal, friendly, sweet, smart, sporty

Leisha smiled to Mark, "Oh, you know... we get along as well as siblings do... he teases me, jokes with me, we sometimes argue a bit, but we get along for the most part. You know, I think he wants me to help him hook up with someone cause he keeps joking about his good looks..." she giggled, "I know he'll find someone..." she ran at a steady pace as she spoke.

Meg's eyes widened when she noticed Jacob joining her. Smiling slightly, she said, "Hello there... I'm pretty good, thanks for asking! How do you like the new school so far?"

Back
Top Bottom