Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucius' Hidden Love. [Shadow Malfoy x Shani]

Bellatrix smiled as he came out of the bathroom. "Be careful you don't catch flies." She said referencing his mouth being open. "Thank you." she said blushing. As he placed his arms on her waist her back arched slightly. Bella gently went back as he pushed her down, She was about to answer when his soft lips met hers. Her eyes grew wide, then closed, kissing him back.Her arms went up and went to his hair.

Bella's eyes opened when he broke the kiss, confused to why he stopped. "I'm glad you did....and I don't know why I got dress, I guess I feel strange staying in my pj's longer than normal." Bellatrix stated she wasn't sure what compelled her to get dressed. She stayed there as he laid down beside her, turning her head to look at him. "I guess I'm always ready for something.." She giggled, Bella was almost always prepared.

Lucius smiled. "Well what if I said that we were going to stay here, and do absoultely nothing?" He said. "As a matter of fact, I'm not even in my pj's anymore." He added, wondering if he even wanted to get dressed yet. But he knew that he'd be getting dressed soon. As he was going to take Bella out, but he wanted to savior the moment. He knew that he had some rituals he was going to have to keep in check, unless she care, which he figured she wouldn't in time. But for now, he kept it low key.

Lucius didn't even realize his robe was halfway open, showing his abs. But it felt good, as he was hot. He wasn't used to being dressed right after his showers. Closing his eyes he put an arm around Bella. "I'll get dressed here soon. I do have something for us to do, but I don't want to leave just now." He told her.

"Well then I'm ready to stay here and do nothing, with you." She said smiling at the moment she didn't care. They could sit there and talk all day and it wouldn't bother her that she was dressed to do nothing. In her house that was just one of the first things they did was change out of their pj's. "I've noticed, then again it would be a little strange that you showered in your pj's..." She stated hoping he'd find it funny.

Bellatrix noticed that his robe was open a bit, seeing his abs, he had a nice body, one of the many pluses. Bella smiled as his arm went around her, she cuddled in and laid her hand on his chest. "Alright...Oh do you? What is it?" She asked curiously.

Lucius lauged. "Well I would hope that I take them off to shower." He said. He watched as Bella asked him what they were going to do. "It depends what kind of mood I'm in at the moment." He told her. "Right now, being here, alone with you, no one to tell us what to do, or twerps bugging us, I'm quite enjoying it." Lucius added as he turned to face Bella. "It's so quite, and being with you, it's just so right." He stated.

Getting up, Lucius grabbed his clothes and put them on his bed. "I'm going to take you on our first date." He said as he started to untie his robe.

"Yeah I would to...I don't think that would work very well." She teased. She listened as he spoke, Bella tilted her head, as she listened she smiled at his words. "I am too, peace and quiet for once. As it is with you, Why do you think we have been friends for so long, if it wasn't right we wouldn't be here.

Bella sat up when he got. Bella's smile grew, "Really!? Where are we going?" She asked excitedly. She then noticed he began to untie his robe, she placed her hand over her eyes and turned her face away to give him some privacy though he was changing in front of her, but she felt a little strange, not used to being in a room with a boy changing.

Lucius laughed when Bella hid her eyes. "You don't have to hide. I'm not gonna strip in front of you yet." He said. He pulled his arms out of his robe, put his shirt on, then his pants. As soon as he was dressed, he walked over to her. He took her hand away from her eyes. "We're going to Diagon Alley. The school won't let me go where I wanted to, so we have to settle for that." He said, seeing the slight blush on her cheeks.

Lucius combed out his hair, put his good robes on, and grabbed his wand. "Ready to go?" He asked. "I have a ride waiting for us. So we don't have to walk." He added.

Bellatrix wasn't sure with him changing so she had hid anyway, keeping her hand where it was. "Key word yet." She smiled playfully. Bella looked at him as he removed her hand. "Diagon Alley, that sounds like fun...then again anything with you would be fun. Where did you wanna go?" Bella asked curiously wanting to know how his mind worked.

"Sure, I'm ready when you are. So we're going in style?" Bella replied smiling Bellatrix was excited it was there first official date.

Lucius smiled at Bella. "Of course." He said, grabbing Bella hand as he led her to the castle entrance. In front of the castle, was a Beauxbatons school chariot in front of them, with four white winged horses hitched to it. He opened the door, and helped Bella inside. He had to pull a few strings to get this for the day, but to him, Bella was worth it.

He looked at the carriage driver. "To Diagon Alley." He said. Then he smiled as the carriage took off.

Bellatrix smiled back at Lucius taking his hand. She followed him to the entrance of the castle. Bellatrix's eyes widened when she saw what they were going in. "Lucius you've done too much!!" She stated happily, slight upset spending so much money on her, though they were rich so it wasn't too bad. Bellatrix got into the carriage with his help. Scooting over so he could get in. Once he got in Bella cuddled up to him, interlacing her fingers with his holding his hand. Bellatrix then leaned her head to rest on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom