Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucius' Hidden Love. [Shadow Malfoy x Shani]

Shadow Malfoy

Planetoid
Lucius looked up from his textbook. It was another dull History of Magic class for the 6th year Slytherin. Sighing as he sat back, he couldn't help but fidget in his chair. The day was just about over, and he couldn't wait to get back to the dungeon, and relax.

Being a Malfoy, he had long blonde hair, a pale complexion, and piercing steel blue eyes. He could have any girl he wanted, and he knew it. The only thing was, being a Malfoy, and having the money that his Father has, he knew eventually he would have to marry and have a son to carry on the legacy.

Finally the bell rang, and Lucius snapped back from his thoughts. Gathering his books, he headed out the door to the Slytherin common room. He headed to his dorm, threw his bag on his bed and changed into his usual black slacks and black shirt, then he put on his robes and his Prefect's badge, and headed to meet the female prefect for Slytherin, Bellatrix Black in the common room.

Bellatrix Black from the Noble house of Black, had begun her day like any other. She showered and dressed herself in a black form fitting dress, with a black corset bringing out her curves. She dried combed and styled her long dark curls. Bella was the very essence of the Black family, A pale complexion, stunning features, with dark eyes and dark hair. Bellatrix applied her makeup and dawned her robes, eading to her classes.

The day had come and gone, Bellatrix was in Transfiguration's class, bored drawing on the back of her paper, all they were doing was notes and she had finished before everyone else. Bellatrix Black was the envy of all intelligent, beautiful, and wealthy. On top of that a pure-blood witch. Women wanted to be her and men wanted her. She could have anyone she wanted, truth be told Bella had a crush on one boy in particular though she hadn't told anyone, keeping it to herself.

Once the bell rang Bella placed her books in her bag, and she reached in grabbing her prefects bag and made her way to Slytherin common room to meet up with Lucius Malfoy the male prefect. Bellatrix walked in not having seen Lucius sat in a chair and waited by the fire place.

Lucius had the best spot in the common room, so he seen as Bella sat by the fireplace. Getting up, he was stunned at what he saw. There she was. The model of beauty. Looking at her, he seen the way the fire made her dark black curls shine, and the way the shadows cast the light, made her look like she was glowing. He felt his breath catch in his chest. Stumbling over a first year, he glared at the boy. "Get your arse out of my way!" He hissed at him. Seeing the first year get up and run off, Lucius couldn't help but smirk. He headed for the fireplace, and sat down in the other chair, just beside Bella.

"Hello Bellatrix. Ready for our first babysitting job?" He said as he looked over at her, getting an even better look at her. He felt the palms of his hands start to sweat. Looking at them, he shook his head, then looked back at Bella. "Of course I mean showing the first years around, but it might as well be babysitting." He added, as he looked at the first year Slytherins. He knew that they were all pureblood like him. For Slytherin was a noble house, who would never allow a muggle into their company, unlike Gryffindor.

Getting up, making sure his hands were dry, he held his hand out for Bellatrix, smiling into her dark eyes. If there was one thing his father taught him, it was manners, and loyalty. He was a gentelman to the ladies, and loyal to the Dark Lord Voldemort. As a matter of fact, he was getting ready to get his dark mark at the first holiday break from Hogwarts. But he pushed the thought out of his mind, because right now he had better things on his mind. He just tried to hide the fact that the one person that could bring him to his knees was sitting right in front of him, and he was nervous as hell.

Bellatrix closed her eyes for a mere second basking in the fire glow. Reopening her eyes she gazed into the flames watching them dance. Fire had a very calming affect on Bella, she could watch it for hours, thinking, or even reading. Bellatrix heard a male hiss at a first year she really didn't care they would soon learn there ways.

Bellatrix heard his voice and her heart nearly stopped. She turned her head elegantly to look at him. She smiled softly, "Good afternoon Lucius, of course though it's all the same, showing them around is close enough to babysitting..." She replied softly, her heart raced slightly within her chest, though she didn't show it affecting her, Bella was good at hiding things.

Bella saw him stand, looking up to him, then to his hand, then back to his beautiful blue eyes. Bellatrix smiled up at him, gently placing her hand in his, standing. "Lucius, you are too kind, thank you." She stated with a smile. Bellatrix was the oldest of three and was to set a good example for her sister's, she was a noble lady after all. Besides this Bellatrix would soon receive her dark mark which made her excited, She would soon be learning a great many things from The Dark Lord who she would willingly serve. The Black family was blessed with no sons, other than blood traitors so they were giving Bellatrix to sever in there noble cause. "We should get started." She said.

Lucius smiled. He was glad that Bella saw it like he did. If he had treated that first year like that in Gryffindor house, he was sure to get at least a visit to their Head of house Professor McGonagall. Taking Bella's hand he smiled. "Anything for you, Bella." He replied. He made sure that Bella had her footing, then walked over to the first year students. He saw the boy who had tripped him. He saw the fear in his eyes. Lucius looked at him, then shook his head. "Okay, listen up. It's your first year, and I have to show you around." He told them. "Everyone stand up and follow me and Bella. We're your prefects, so basically anything we say, is pretty much how it goes, or is what you should do." He said, smirking at them.

He glanced at Bellatrix as he was talking to them. "So follow us, and we will give you a tour. But don't expect anything like Gryffindor or Hufflepuff would do." He said. "We're here to get our schooling. Not to be nice or coddle you." He added. With that, he turned on his heel, made sure Bella was ready, and headed out to the great hall.

Once in the great hall, Lucius made sure that the first years were seated, then he took his spot at the end of the table, near where the Professors sat. He seen Bella sit in front of him, on the opposite side, and smiled at her. "I'm glad that's done." He whispered to her. He hated to be the babysitter for them, but then again, being a prefect had it's perks. Like a seperate room. As he sat there, waiting for the Headmaster to give his speech for the new school year, he sighed. He was getting bored and restless. "I hate this part. I wish he would just let us leave." Lucius said to Bella. Besides, he was preoccupied. He had a crush on Bella, and it was driving him crazy. He needed time to think, and time to figure out how he was going to ask her to go out with him. But that was one thing that his father never taught him.

Lucius Malfoy called her Bella...only her close friends or family were allowed to shorten her name. She smiled and as he walked over to the students she waited a moment having a light blush appear on her face, once it was gone she walked over. Bella looked at him, when he only said that he was showing them what did that make her. When he referred to her as Bella, she looked at him then the first years. "Bellatrix, not Bella, do remember that.." She stated to the first years. It was her thing being a Black, unless on friendly terms she would go by Bellatrix.

Bellatrix agreed with him, they were there to learn not to goof off, and being nice, that hardly occurred. Seeing Lucius turn Bella turned and walked with him leading the group to the great hall. Showing the 'kids' there table then going to sit, she sat across from Lucius by the Professors. She heard his words and nodded slightly, rolling her eyes. Bellatrix sat quietly fidgeting with her fingers. "I know we suffer through it every year and it hasn't changed once." She whispered back wanting to be done, she was tired from the day and just wanted to relax.

Looking at Bella, he raised an eyebrow. "As you wish, Bellatrix." He said. He hadn't even realized he had called her Bella. He made a mental note to remember that. The last thing he needed was to piss her off. Once the headmaster was done with his speech, and told the first years to follow the prefects, Lucius stood up. He made sure everyone was ready, that Bella was ready, and started to walk back to the dungeons. He walked beside her, and made sure that the first years made it to their dorms, then headed to the common room to relax for a bit before going to bed.

As he watched the comotion in the common room, he studied everyone, especially the dating couples. Getting lost in his thoughts again, he would never notice if someone were to come up to him, unless they said something to him. Other than that, Lucius just stayed quiet, and ignored anyone that just looked at him or passed by. Finally after many minutes of sitting he had an idea. "Of course. I'll ask her what to do." He said to himself. It was very rare for Lucius to ask his mother anything, but with this, he needed her more than anything.

"Not you...I meant the first years, I don't need hundred twerps calling me Bella." She whispered she didn't mind Lucius calling her that. Viewing him as a friend, plus they had known each other for six years, and since Bella had a crush on him, she'd even let him call her Trixie which was Narcissa's pet name for her sister, though no one really knew that. Bellatrix stood at the end of the speech walking with the Slytherins.

Once back to the dorms Bella when to remove her robes, then wanting to sit in the common room like she often did. She hated the school robes having better style than that. Bellatrix brought down a book and sat herself by the fire like she had done earlier, sitting looking into the fire before looking at her book.

Lucius nodded. He wasn't paying attention when she said it was for the first years. Being so caught up in his thoughts. He had to owl his mother tonight, or he would continue to make stupid mistakes like that. Getting up, he scanned the room. Seeing Bella sitting by the fireplace, reading her book, he walked over. Sitting beside her, he looked into the flames as the danced in the stone fireplace. "I'm going to my room, will you be okay out here for a bit?" He asked her. He didn't want to leave her alone with the first years and her need him. Of course he knew that Bella could handle herself, but it was the right thing to do.

Getting up, he glanced around the room again. He seen two first year boys huddled up in the corner, one looking around, the other one with his back to the room. Lucius knew something was up, and walked over to them. "Okay. Busted. What are you two doing over here?" He asked them. The lookout gulped. He nudged his partner, who looked up at Lucius and gulped as well. "Well, we wanted to try our new transfiguration spell." The first year said, holding up a frog that had a rat tail and ears. Lucius couldn't help but smirk. "No, you have to do it like this." He said, as he pulled his wand from his robes and pointed it at the frog/rat. The frog transformed into a big hairy spider. The first years screamed and ran away, as Lucius laughed at them. Turning the frog back to it's original form, he gave it to the boys. "Next time, no magic outside of class, or you will be seeing the headmaster." He warned them, as he headed to his room.

Bellatrix didn't see the two hidden in the corner, playing with the frog, she was more interested with her book but had to sit out there with the commotion tonight. Bella was reading and didn't hear Lucius come up and sit next to her. When he spoke she turned toward him,, "It's fine go ahead, I'll be fine, they're only first years." She stated. When he stood to leave she watched him go.Bellatrix was weak in the knees for him, though she tried not to show it, playing slightly hard to get but, he hadn't really tried anything, maybe he didn't like her, but practically everyone did, she thought it strange.
Not long after he left she heard the first years scream jumping up quickly saw Lucius with a large spider which was really a frog. Bella put her book down and waited either for these kids to go to bed or at least till Lucius returned.

Lucius walked past Bella on his way to his room. "Did you see them run!?" He asked her. "They never saw it coming!" He added as he sat down a second to catch his breath. After a few minutes, he looked up at Bella. Lucius had decided to forgo asking his mother for advice. Instead, he would act like a Malfoy. As the saying goes in the Malfoy family, A Malfoy always gets what a Malfoy wants. No matter what. But very few knew this, and he was certian that Bella didn't know. Or at least he hoped.

"Bella, after the twerps go to bed, I want to talk to you." He said, watching her closely. "I'll stay here with you and keep them in line." He said nodding towards the first years, who were slowly making thier way to bed. Besides, being out here with Bella was where he really wanted to be. He just wanted a little more than the friendship they had. To take it to the next level.

Lucius sat and closed his eyes. It was going on eleven pm, and classes started at eight am. He decided to get the twerps to bed, as he was getting a bit tired as well. But he needed to talk to Bella before bed. So Lucius stood up, and walked over to the first year boys that he scared. They got up to leave, but Lucius told them to sit. "You two have a job to do." He told them. "You are to get your pals and go to bed. Everyone. First years are to be in bed by eleven. You have ten minutes to get them there, or I will find an even bigger spider for you." He said as he seen the boys' eyes get wide. "Then get going!" He said, as the jumped up and started to get the first years to bed.

Lucius shook his head. "We don't have to hold your hands for everything, your eleven, you can get to bed on your own, and no, no story time here." He added as the boys walked away. Lucius sat back down next to Bella as the common room started to clear out. He became more tense the emptier it got. But he was determined.

Bellatrix smiled, "Yes I did, it was rather amusing. Well they'll get used to that in time." Bellatrix replied first years were so easy to scare, mess with, and mold. Bella had no idea why he needed to go to his room but knowing he hadn't gotten there yet. "Do you still need to go to your room?" She asked curiously.

Bellatrix looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Oh? Alright..." She smiled softly, unsure of what he needed to talk to her alone for, what couldn't he say in front of thee twerps? She wondered. Bellatrix nodded her head she could easily keep them in line but she liked the idea of him staying with her. It was beginning to get late and Bella was tired, all she wanted to do was go to bed knowing her classes tomorrow were early. Bellatrix looked over at Lucius seeing his eyes closed, figuring he was just resting them.

Bellatrix noticed the first years heading to bed, then hearing Lucius threaten a larger spider. The twerps scattered heading off to bed, she waited flipping through her book. She closed her book and looked around seeing it near empty, "Lucius what is it you wish to talk about? It's getting late?" Bella asked softly, noticing him become tense.

Lucius dozed off until he heard Bella talking to him. He woke with a start. "Well damn. Didn't expect to fall asleep here." He said, smiling at Bella. He glanced around and seen only a few third or fourth years in the common room. So he decided to go for it. Turning to Bella, he looked her in her beautiful dark eyes, and took a deep breath. He slowly let it out. "Bella, we've been friend since we were eleven, and our families have know each other even longer than that." He told her. "But, truth be told, and believe me, this is hard for me to say, but I've had the biggest crush on you since third year." He said, watching Bella close. Lucius noticed that his hands were sweating again, and his stomach had knotted into the tightest know he ever felt. But he had told her, and he was terrified.

Never leaving her gaze, and ignoring his stomach, he continued. "Bella, I want us to be more than friends now. I have waited three years to tell you this, and I'm a wreck right now." He said, knowing that almost no one has seen Lucius Malfoy as anything but a bully and strong willed. But sitting here, right here, right now, after what he just told her, he felt like a twerpy first year again. "But, I'll also understand if you don't want to, but let me know what you think." He added, as he sat back and waited to hear what she thought.

Bellatrix didn't mean to frighten him awake not thinking he had actually fallen asleep. "I'm shocked I didn't fall asleep." Bella teased in response she was tired, sure she could be up at all hours but tired to stick to a schedule. Bella kept her eyes on him as he spoke, it seemed difficult for him to speak, which was a first for him, especially with her. Bella listened intently while he spoke, Her eyes widened slightly when he mentioned having a crush on her since third year, her face softened, "You..have...?" She stated it warmed her heart to know that.

Bella's stomach and heart were a twitter, he liked her. She had waited so long to hear that. "You do...?" She spoke softly still listening. Bellatrix continued to smile a light blush on her pale face. "Lucius...I've waited so long to hear that...I thought you'd never ask...Why do you think I sent others away, when they've asked me on dates....I've been waiting for you to ask me...I was starting to think you weren't going to..." Bellatrix stated, she was slightly embarrassed admitting this. Bellatrix was also old fashioned due to her up bringing the boy was to ask or tell the girl first. "So....no longer ordinary friends?" She asked smiling and blushing, leading to them being a couple.

Lucius smiled. "More than friends." He said. Then he reached in his robe pockets, and pulled out a black velvet box. Opening it, he took out a ring. It was a solid silver snake, with two pure green emeralds for eyes. Looking at Bella, he took her hand, and slid it on her ring finger. "It a promise ring. I promise to always be here for you." He said, his steel blue eyes locked onto her dark eyes.

Lucius saw movement from the corner of his eye. He broke his gaze, to finde Severus Snape, a fellow 6th year, walking into the dungeons. "Snape, what are you doing up so late?" He asked, unaware that Snape's attempt to get Lily Evan's to go out with him failed. "Hmm? Nothing, I'm fine." Snape said as he quickly walked into his dorm.

Lucius shrugged, looking back at Bella. "Bella, it's almost midnight, and I'm about to fall asleep." He said, as he felt his eyelids grow heavy. "You're more than welcome to stop by my dorm, I think you'll find the password easy to figure out." He added, knowing it was cheese to use his crush as the password, but it was a reminder to him, to never give up. Lucius stood up. "Off to bed. We got a long day of classes tomorrow." He said.

Lucius got to his dorm, said the word, then went in. He sat on his bed, waiting to see if Bella would show up. If she didn't it was fine. She might need the time to process all that just went on. If she did show up, then it was all the better for him.

Bellatrix smiled brightly, when he concerned that they would be more than just friends. A puzzled look crossed her face as he dug into his pockets, seeing the small velvet box. Bellatrix's eyes, widened at the sight of the ring, watching as he put it on her finger. Once it was on her eyes lock with his piercing blue ones. "It's beautiful."

When Lucius broke his gaze, Bella looked in the same direction to see Severus, he seemed more down than he normally did, she watched as he went to his dorm.

Bellatrix had lost track of time, being so happy, forgetting how tired she was. "Oh...so it is..We should call it a night." She stated though she didn't want too. Bellatrix wanted to stay with Lucius all night, and forever. She perked up slightly when he said she could go to his dorm. Bellatrix smiled softly she thought it was cute that he was using her name for his password. "Alright Lucius let me change...I don't want to go to class." She stated she go to his room after she changed into her night clothes.

Bellatrix walked to her dorm and muttered her word, she changed and laid her things out for the next day. Bellatrix was in a long black night dress. Putting her robes over top of herself She headed back to Lucius' room. Bella knocked softly muttering the password. She walked into his room and closed the door behind her.

Lucius got changed into something more comfortable. He took his robes, hung them on the back of his door, and got into his black silk pajama bottoms, and his silk shirt on as well, but didn't button it up. It was to hot in his dorm, and it might be hotter with Bella coming by. He smiled to himself, looking in the mirror. His long blonde hair fell neatly to his shoulders, and his nicely toned abs shown through his shirt. He liked the fact that he was one of the few Malfoy's who could keep his body looking this good without the use of magic.

Lucius got a quill and a piece of parchment out, scrawled a quick note, then sent it out with his owl, Belladonna. As soon as she was gone, he heard a soft knock on his door. Seeing it open, and Bella step through, his heart raced. She was stunning. Walking over to her, he gently grabbed her hand, and led her into his dorm. "Bella, you look even more stunning now." He said, looking deep into her dark eyes. "Come, lets go.." He said, before being interrupted by his owl. He smirked at Bella.

"Just a moment, I must read this." He said grabbing the note, scanning it and smiling. Since it was Thursday, he asked the headmaster if he and Bella could take Friday off. It was granted, and Lucius was happy. Now he had more time to spend alone with Bella. "Come, let's go sit down." He said, walking with her into his room. "Here, read this." He said, handing her the parchment in his hand. He sat on his bed while he seen Bella read the letter, waiting to see her reaction.

Bellatrix waited by the door a minute, waiting for Lucius. She took a hold of his hand, and followed him into his dorm. Before Bellatrix had come to his room, she also took her hair out, letting her dark curls hang down instead of being pinned up. "Thank you Lucius," she said softly, with a blush. keeping eyes contact with him. She watched as his owl came in, and seeing his smirk she was confused.

"Alright no worries." She said waiting for him to read his letter.Seeing his smile, made Bellatrix curious, "Well what's it say?" She asked as they made their way over to his bed. Bellatrix took the letter from him and began to read it, "We have the day off!?" She stated wondering why. She was happy and smiling which meant they had more time with each other.

Lucius smiled. "Yes, tomorrow and the weekend off." He said, smiling as he sat up on his bed, motioning for her to join him. "I like to have some free time. Don't you notice, some Friday's I don't show up to class?" He said smiling. "Plus I have another matter to tend to." He said, rubbing his arm where he was soon to get his dark mark. Not noticing that he was, until he seen Bella watcing him.

"Hmm, yeah. Anyways." He said as he stopped rubbing his arm. Lucius sat up next to Bella, and gently put his arms around her. Leaning in close, he gazed into her eyes. "Are you ready to get some rest?" He asked. "Or would you like to talk?" He asked, but hoped she would just lay beside him. He had been dreaming of this day for three year, and now it was coming true. He felt his heartbeat speed up, excited that she was here with him.

"Yes I've noticed at times, but then again I'm not always in class." She stated but this was also a new year. Bellatrix sat down with him on his bed. "Another matter? What might that be?" She asked softly, noticing him rub his left arm were the Dark mark would be. She would soon get hers and he unintentually reminded her about it.

She smiled as he placed his arm around her. Bella leaned into him gently "Well it is late, maybe we should get some rest. Plus we have tomorrow off so we can talk more then." She stated looking back to him.

Lucius smirked. "Well, let's just say that our Defense Against Dark Arts teacher would be most unpleased with it." He said. He had a feeling that Bella would also be getting a mark. But he let that go. He had her with him, and he was as happy as he had been in three years. "You're right." He said, nodding. They did have tomorrow off, so they could talk then.

Lucius laid back in bed, gently pulling Bella with him. He smiled at the gasp of suprise. "Don't worry Bella. I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered in her ear. Then with a smirk, he added, "Well anything bad that is." Then Lucius grabbed his blanket and pulled it over them. "I'm happy you came to be with me." He said, as he felt sleep gripping him, but he fought it until he knew Bella was asleep.

Bellatrix smiled "Oh I see," was all she said knowing what that meant. Though she didn't know he was getting one at first but it only made sense. As he began to lay back, she moved with him as he pulled her. Once laying down Bellatrix snuggled into him. "I'm not worried Lucius...I never have been. I know you won't." Bella said softly smiling at him. Bellatrix giggled as he added that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. "I happy too, I'm happy you invited me." She said with a soft yawn. Bellatrix was so tired but she didn't want to sleep wanting to be with him. But she let sleep take her, she'd see him in the morning.

Lucius nodded. He loved to hear her soft voice. It made his skin tingle, and his heart skip a beat. Finally he fell off to sleep, holding Bella in his arms.

Waking up the next day, he smiled as he realized that last night wasn't a dream. Bella was beside him, and he was happy. He almost wished he hadn't waited so long, but he was glad he didn't wait any longer. He planned to take Bella to Diagon Alley today. Treat her to a day on the town, no worries about the twerps, school or anything. Just the two of them, as it should be.

Lucius quietly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Bella, and slipped into his dorm bathroom. He wanted to be showered and ready to go, cause he knew he could be pretty picky about his hair. His father always teased him about it, but he wasn't going to let his father keep him down. Getting into the shower, he let the warm water run over his back, the tensions of the past week seeming to melt right off of him.

Bellatrix slept soundlessly in Lucius' arms, happy and contently. She wondered why he had waited so long. She was glad he finally asked. Bella has has a crush on him for years now. Bella slept later than she normally did, since she didn't have class, and went to bed late.

Bellatrix didn't hear Lucius get up or anything, he was so quiet. She wrapped herself in one of his blankets to keep the warmth in. Lucius was probably half way through his shower or more when Bellatrix started to stir. She yawned and stretched looking around. Bella forgot she that she went to his room, thinking of where she was. It came back to her, she was in his bed but where was he? She listened then heard the water running. Bella figured she'd go the her room quick and change so she wasn't still in her pj's.

Bella dawned a dark green dress, with a corset, and her black boots with the slight heel. She brushed and styled her hair and put on her make up. When she finished she made her way back to his room. Sitting on his bed waiting for him to come out.

Lucius finished up, and got dried off. He put on his robes, tied them up, and walked out. As he got back into his room, he seen Bella there sitting on his bed all dressed up. His jaw dropped. "You're beautiful." He said, as he tried to ignore the feeling of pure lust that came over him. He walked over and stood in front of her. Smirking, he put his hands on her waist, and gently pushed her back on his bed. "But why have you gotten dressed, when I got us the day off?" He asked.

Before she could answer, he leaned in and kissed her. Feeling her soft silky lips, he knew he was hooked. He wanted no one else. Fighting the urge, Lucius broke the kiss. "I had to do that." He told her, locking in her on dark eyes. He didn't know what to expect, but damn if it wasn't worth it. He sat down beside her, and laid back on his bed again. "I'm not even dressed, and here you are ready to go." He said, stretching out, trying hard to fight his urges, ones that he didn't expect to be having, but all the same were there.

Back
Top Bottom