Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Semi-Lit to Lit, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyanayu

Moon
Well, I've been told at least twice to make a request thread, so here it is. I guess this should be useful?

Hello, you can call me Kiya to make life easier for you. As you can see I'm not much of the smutty/flirty type of member (my avatar screams it). But don't worry. I can do smut.

I thought I didn't have many preferences. Technically, I've just been lurking and taking on stories I felt like taking. But thinking about it, I'm pretty strict with what I take on. I suppose I'm your standby RP member who's just waiting for a role she can fill in. But anyway, before I get to the topic, I have to warn you that I'm a slow poster. I may take days to months posting as I have a tendency to get a terrible writer's block, especially when I don't have the faintest idea what to do next story-wise. Well, here goes:

I do MxM and MxF, and based on experience I've been dominant and submissive, whichever fits the story or my partner's liking. I'm a sucker for stories, so I want substance in the RP: character development, relationships, interactions, background stories. They all don't have to be apparent by the first post, as I'm the type who plots as the story goes. But I'll really appreciate an effort to make the characters complex. And please, don't make them heavily complex unless they need to be.

I look for roleplaying for a story, not roleplaying for fanservice. So I'm looking for someone who writes well and can carry the story WITH me. However, I hate to be toxic. I don't require novel-like posts and I don't want to be required to write like that, too. But I'll also hate you if you do one-liners with me. I want our RP to be a fun casual read that I can go back to if ever I'm bored. This is why I want a partner who can carry the story with me, so that he doesn't have to rely on my post and vice versa for the reply. Simply put: Feel free to play with the story. Add extras, put in conflicts, anything. I won't burn you for it, as long as we discuss it a bit before it happens. A notice that you'll put it in, at least? I just want the RP to be shared as much as possible.

I will not do futanari, furry, violence, blood, or gore. No incest, please. I know I've RPed incest with a couple of you but left to my own devices I'm not up to it. I may do nekomimi or any animal ears and tail. Modern or fantasy, either will do. Rape can be considered, and probably will be the only scene I'll allow some violence in (be ready for the consequences, however).

For pairings I've RPed these types and I love them (first character is usually the dominant):
Teacher x student
Guardian x ward
Police/detective x thief
Demon x demon hunter
Human x supernatural being

I don't have plots at the moment and I'm not strictly looking for the pairings I mentioned. If you have ideas, you can pop me a message and we can talk about it. Again, send it to me as PM. It's kind of useless to post in this thread when I'll tell you to PM me instead, isn't it

EDIT [1-30-2014]
I'm currently on a plot crave about handing out doll characters for people to take care of. I play a somewhat powerful psychic homunculus and the other roleplayer becomes the owner of that homunculus by finding them in some manner. The other character can do anything to them--love them, hurt them, whatever--but remember that they will develop according to how they are treated, meaning they can become dangerous if you want them to be. With that, the plot's open to anyone: MxM, MxF, FxM, FxF. You can add other characters if you want, but I can only hand out one homunculus to a roleplayer. It's going to be a slow start, unless your character's the fast mover, and might become boring for most of you who are just looking for a good time.

Again, reminders: I am a slow and easily blockable roleplayer and may take months to reply. Please be ready to cope with my inconsistent appearance and disappearance if you want to RP with me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom