Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elven Turmoil ~{1x1 for Raeona and SMG}~

Raeona

Supernova
c8ac6d1f5aada591950a4ed6885ed1b8.jpg

Her breathing was fast as she ran through the forest path to where she always met him. Her heart raced, the conversation with her father flowing through her mind. She was going to be married? And it was to a Prince from their enemy kingdom. She'd heard horrible things about their family, and he wasn't someone she wanted to see, let alone marry.

Upon arriving, she looked around at their little hide away. It was a portion of the forest with a small lake, and willow trees surrounding it. She walked through the grass and sat on a stone by the water. She put her feet in the water and stared at her reflection. She was scared, nervous about how he would react when she told him.

2224944419_f9472167e6.jpg

Aramil walked up behind the beautiful princess and hugged her from behind. He was one of the hunters and warriors of their Elven clan. He protected their people from evil and did a good job doing it. He never got any awards for doing his job but he didn't care about that. It was because of his job he found the love of his life.

Aramil was out on patrol when he found an ogre trying to attack the princess. His training kicked in and her fought hard with the ogre giving her time to escape before slaying it. Ever since then they developed a romantic relationship they had to keep secret since if the elders found out Aramil would surely be exiled.

"I feel something wrong my love. What is troubling you?" Aramil asked as he sat down beside her.

Feeling his hug, she jumped a bit in surprise before hearing his words. Biting her lip, she looked over to him and slowly turned around so she was facing him. Taking a deep breath, she looked to the ground and thought over her words nervously. "I... Yes." She said nervously.

"Aramil, my father... My father's making me get married." She explained, keeping her eyes down nervously. "He's making me marry the elder son of our enemy kingdom, to make peace with them"

Aramil felt the bit of rage creep in. He was not the kind to openly show his emotions but he did of some tells that it seemed only the princess picked up on. He took a deep breath then looked back at his love. He wasn't sure what they should do. "Why would your father do that? That so called prince is worst excuse for an elf I've ever seen on the battlefield. He throws away lives and doesn't respect nature. What should we do?" Aramil asked ready to runaway right then with her.

A soft sigh escaped Atalanie's lips as she shook her head "I don't know... If I leave, then our kingdoms will be at war" She said softly, looking up at him and biting her lip a little bit. "They wanted to avoid war by combining the kingdoms, and me being the only daughter, I was picked"

Aramil thought for a moment then said, "I could kidnap you. Make it look like I was working for some bandits. My name can be attacked, I don't care. What I care about is your safety and you are not safe with the enemy."

She smiled weakly and shook her head "I dunno..." She said softly, her eyes drifting down to the water. "Maybe it won't be so bad, I don't know what to do. What if they still start a war, even though it wouldn't be thought of me running away to it"

Aramil didn't want to worry her but she knew that they would take her hostage so that if they ever attacked their clan would have no choice but to give up or loss their own princess. Aramil wrapped his arms around her a little tighten and hugged her close. "We will figure something out but I feel it isn't safe if you go with the prince." He said softly then gave her a kiss.

"I know, I don't feel safe either" She said softly, hugging him tightly and nuzzling into his shoulder. "We'll figure something out... I'm just scared of moving there and not having you with me." She said nervously, looking up at him. "Is there any way you could find a way to go there as well?"

"I can talk to my higher ups and I could get in as a spy but our spies don't last long in their kingdom. Don't worry I will find a way even if I have to assassinate the prince myself." Aramil said and gave her a kiss as the moon came out and lite up the pond. It was a beautiful spot that most of the other elves didn't know about.

Biting her lip slightly, she nodded her head and looked up at him "Just... Be careful, I don't want to lose you. If you can find a safer way, take it" She said before she felt his lips on hers. Blinking in surprise, she smiled and closed her eyes, kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around him.

Back
Top Bottom