Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Searching for Male RP Partners. Fandoms and Original Ideas Inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeona

Supernova
Anime/Book/Movie Based

Naruto
Fruits Basket
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Seven
Mortal Instruments
Night World
Guilty Crown
Deadman Wonderland
Inuyasha
League of Legends
Sword Art Online

Originals

Geisha/Samurai
Enemy Prince/Enemy Princess
Lycan/Captive Vampire
Abusive Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Arranged Marriage
Siren/Sailor
Master/Maid
Witch/ Witch Hunter

Dream Sharing
Fantasy, War, Magic

A young mage and a boy (You may choose what he is) are linked together in a way that many don't know about. It's something called Dream Sharing, a rare phenomenon that occurs between two people on very rare occasions. What happens is that the two are linked through their dreams. Whenever both people are asleep at the same time, a dream will fabricate with both of them inside of it. They have total control over the environment and their actions, it's almost like still being awake. These two have been sharing these dreams since they were very young and over time have developed a love for each other. Both want to find the other desperately, but this however is very difficult due to one limitation Dream Sharing has, and that's the fact that if you ever in your dreams state where you are in the real world, the dream will stop entirely and you may never find each other or see each other again.

The girl wants to find him, but at the moment a great war is going on between two kings, and she'd a part of it. One king, her king, is a good and kind man who only wants to make the world safe for his people. The other king, a truly evil man, has commit many cruel crimes from murder to destroying whole villages. In order to start the war to take over the good kings land, he pinned all of these crimes on him, causing his warriors and people to begin to hate the good man while believing that their king is being a good man trying to rid this earth of evil. The real trouble however, come when the mage discovers that her lover is actually on the fighting force of the evil king. When they meet on the battlefield what will happen?

Young Blood Spills Tonight
Gang, Captivity, Violence
Two gangs are at war, and have been for many years. A young girl, who joined one after her family died on vacation many years ago, has found her gang to be like a new family to her. This night the two gangs have planned a formal brawl in the middle of a public park at night, and she's planning on going to help out. When she's kidnapped by members of the enemy gang however, she begins to wonder if her new family will come to free her. (You would be a member of the enemy gang)

Claws and Whiskers
Neko, Slavery, Betrayal
Aria and _______ have been together for a few years and she loves him very much. Ever since she was young she was made fun of and tormented due to her being a neko, not something seen often in this world. However, when he came along he had accepted her for who she was and they began to date. Now though, he's growing impatient with her due to her fear of doing anything sexual with him. They've been together for years and now after time and time again of being rejected for anything more than a few kisses and some cuddling, he's decided to take things into his own hands. So, when he comes home he's brought a large cage, a collar and a few other things that he's planning on using to make her be the pet she should be.

Island of Secrets
Natives, Darkness, Curses
Greed...

Hate...

Fame...

Something that everyone feels or wants at one moment in life right? Or at least, most people. There is an island with a strange human tribe of people who have never felt these emotions, or at least not as much as most humans. Another thing they have though, is loads of special kinds of gems that are so valuable that only one could make a poor human person become as powerful as the King.

When the King across the sea heard of this, he sent a ship of knights across the sea to find these gems. Their mission plan? Befriend the village and then when they have gained their trust, kill them off and steal their riches if they won't give it up willingly.

What happens when one knight befriends a young girl from the village and comes to learn that there are dark secrets that lurk on the island. Will he still be willing to just rob them and leave or will he decide to try and help the people of this poor village.

Soldiers Return
Drama, Romance, Turmoil

It's 2017 and a huge war has started that's getting countries from all over to flock to the battlefield to fight. Kalindee and ________, two college students, have been lovers for a while and when he decides to enlist, she begs him not to. Either way, he left and she spent day after day praying for his safety.A year goes by and she is torn apart as she receives news that he is assumed dead. In her grief, _________'s best friend visits her often to try and comfort her and be there for her through the hard time. A few more years pass, and the two of them are now together. However, they soon get a rude awakening when ____________ returns alive and well._____________________________________________________So, a few things to go over. One, either you would play both the males, or you would be the first boyfriend and we would both control the best friend, though I'd prefer if you could handle both. Two, his reasons for being gone so long are up to you, whether he just went missing, was captured, or was supposed to be killed but somehow survived. The reasoning for him to not send her any notice of him being alive could be anything as well, he could possibly have become someone rather important and anyone knowing his family or friends could have put them in danger, or give his position, etc. We will be using real life pictures and I want a minimum of 400 characters per reply.

Unfaithful
Cheating, Romance, Drama
At first, Nia and her boyfriend Kain were happily together. However, after a family tragedy, he suddenly became abusive and cruel. Nia's too scared to leave him, but after a while, she meets a boy who makes her really happy. She makes the mistake of not telling him about her boyfriend and tries to cling in desperation to the happiness the new guy gives her.

I'm looking for a lot of drama, and if you can play both the boyfriend, and new love interest, I'll love you <3

Things Change
Drama, Secrets, Struggling
Nia and ______ were the best of friends. When they were young, they were never apart, until at the age of fourteen, _______ had to move. It tore Nia apart, and soon, she was alone. Five years later, he returns home to go to college and is excited to possibly see Nia again after all this time.

What he wasn't expecting, was that she wasn't even close to the same as she was when he left. She's gotten into the wrong crowd, gotten into drugs and her parents have become so abusive that she's dropped into a sort of depression that she's resorted to cutting. Will he be able to help her?

Elven Feud
Drama, Love, Hate
Adrianna and ________ used to be in love. Two elves in an elven village, they were close and would always be together... Until the shortages started. On their small island, food was getting harder to find. Every family had rations, only able to eat a certain amount of food from the stock pile that was being made. _________'s family was large, and their rations wouldn't feed his younger siblings quite enough. So, he stole and in the process got caught. Adrianna heard of this, and instantly felt betrayed. Of course, she didn't know the reasoning, but she wouldn't let him explain it to her either. To her, he stole from the village rations, which was just like stealing from everybody, even her family. Will they ever work things out?

RE: New Member Searching for Male RP Partners

Did you have anything in mind for Naruto or Soul Eater?

Added Sword Art to my fandom options.

Oh, wonderful i see two possible plot's, i have an idea for Naruto but no one off the top of my head for deadman wonderland, is it all right if i PM the plot for Naruto?

Samurai Champloo or Rurouni Kenshin. i will definitely rp them with you. pm me ok?

I was thinking of the geisha samurai one. If interested please PM me.

Well, would you like an original ninja/shrine maiden setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom