Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving a prince

Kikora

Banned
Banished
Teyha had heard the rumors of the prince of the kingdom of Firescape, they had reached even her small country, hundreds of miles away. The prince was a man obsessed with magic and power, she had heard, and he was always interested in gaining more. It was what drew her away from her chaotic family out into the desert sands, searching for his kingdom. It had been months already, and she had only just reached the palace, leaning heavily against the sturdy horse that helped bring her the wa. "Stay Belle." She whispered, handing the reigns off to one f the guards, and they led the animal to the stables.

"I am here to see the prince, Abel." She told another guard quietly, her hands folded neatly before her. He raised a brow, his eyes tracing up and down her body, hidden completely under layers of clothing. The fashion choice only served to make her feel hotter, but it was her own stubborn modesty that kept her from peeling the cloak off, or even the loose tunic that covered her gown.

Teyha made a face at the guard. "I am a witch, I wish to speak to the prince." She said again, her voice dipping to almost a growl. The hulking man simply shook his head, and turned. He gestured for her to follow, and did so without a word. They moved through the halls, until reaching the throne room. Kaura just stood and stared for a moment.

The prince was lounging casually, several scandalously dressed servants huddled around him, fanning him to keep the heat off. "Majesty." The guard said, and bowed. "This girl wishes for an audience."

The young prince sat atop his large golden throne, as the many servant worked around him, his lovely pricing green eyes looked at the guard and nodded to him "Show her in" He said as the guard allowed her in. With a small smirk he looked over her, his eyes shined brightly as she watched her move towards him, this magical effect was one of the many Abel had, his eyes were so alluring.

He bowed his head in respect to her as she bowed down, he again granted her a cute smile "You may rise young lady, please enlighten me? Why have you come to my lovely kingdom, have you some business here or other matters?" Abel softly said awaiting her answer. As she looked up at the very tan and strong prince, she would feel warmer around him, even tho it was cooler within the palace. A strong heat came from the prince and even a arousing scent, she would know this magical effect as she was a witch. It was very strong, almost like a musk but it was heavenly. The young prince gazed over her leaning back he took a drink from his golden goblet.

Teyha was led in by the guards, and smiled nervously at the prince as he lounged in his throne room. His eyes met hers in a piercing gaze she couldn't keep for more than a few seconds before her eyes fell and she flushed slightly. She could feel the warmth flooding from him, washing over her as she stepped closer. If anything, it made her pause further from him, standing stiffly in the center of the room, her eyes examining the floor. She raised a hand, and in a nervous habit, pressed the knuckle of her thumb to her lips, considering her wording.

"My name in Teyha Lockra, your majesty." She said after a moment, her eyes briefly darting up to meet his. She did not spend her years in the desert, and her skin still held the soft ivory glow of her northern people, only slightly touched by the sun. It only served to make her scarlet flush a deeper shocking red. Every breath she took in of his powerful magical scent only served to make her feel more uncomfortable, unsure how to deal with the arousal.

She felt uncomfortably tiny next to him, small and drown in her clothes. Her windblown disheveled hair fell around her face in messy curls, which she had tried to tame before entering the palace, to no avail. She bowed deeply, her head low to hide her flush and slightly embarrassed smile. "I am a White Witch, from the northern country of Errinum. I've come this way to be in your charge, and serve you as best I can."

Back
Top Bottom