Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Transfer (DamningXCommie)

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
The pits of hell seemed less appetizing then when she was first brought up to her place in power, the days or cycles got even more boring as she saw the same weak fools that were tormented for their crimes back in the mortal realm. Her mind often drifted to what the mortal realm would be like and even just living up there for a century or two... However when the thoughts finally subsided she felt stupid knowing that the king would let a high ranking demon like her just leave like that. She might be a high ranking demon that was in charge of a group of temptations that the victims had fallen for she was still in charge of it all...

When she looked through some of the nightmares that the beings were put through she whipped some of them as they screamed out in pain as it was adding with whatever the nightmare was doing to them. When she finished her patrolling her small assistant stopped by her, the small little goblin like creature gave her small documents about what was going on in her realm. When she read over them she nodded to the little creature flew away again her thoughts flew to escaping, to the surface of the mortal realm to either cause some chaos or even just live there for a while forsake her duties here down in hell.

~Yeah I think I am going to do that, I think I am going to get the hell out of this place, I still have the portal spell to escape this realm...~ She thought as she dropped the whip into a pit of lava knowing if some being got a hold of it they could escape their torment and wreak havoc in hell as it was an artifact of tremendous power. Though if she brought it to the mortal realm they would be able to track her a lot easier if she carried it on her, thinking this was the best coarse of action she suddenly began to chant slowly a portal opened up to the mortal realm.

She took foot steps toward the portal looking back, though she had no regrets knowing that she would be hunted from hell but it was worth it. When she finally went through it she seemed to have stumbled upon some kind of basement that was apart of some kind of house, she thought since mortals often lived in dwellings like this due to being out of touch with the mortal realm for centuries. When she finally closed the portal she foot steps above her as she moved into the shadows waiting for them to appear in front of her. Her hand glowing with temptation in general as she was a high ranking demon she could influence them do almost anything she wanted whither it be lust, greed for something she wanted or anything.

Death metal poured from a large set of head phones as a young man sat in a large, black leather chair. In one hand was a glass of whiskey on ice and in the other was a book of esoteric occult myths. It was the oldest book that Erik got his hands on, and he had just gotten it a week ago. He had read it referenced in a few other occult publications, but had never found a copy of the book. And now that it was finally in his hands, he didn't regret spending over a hundred dollars on it. There were such interesting little tidbits that he had never hear of before. And a very in depth look at an artifact said to allow a demon to assume the body of a mortal human that had also been written about elsewhere, but never covered in much detail. Erik chuckled softly as he read on. He didn't really believe in any of this occultist stuff, but it was fascinating. And definitely more interesting to read than most other things these days. Especially those insipid books about sparkly vampires.

Erik's green eyes sparkled in the meager light as they flicked over the words in the old book he held. His full, light red lips curled into a soft smile as he continued to read the rituals and spells that people thought would bring them demons and all their desires. He didn't look down at them for it, but it was fairly amusing to him. Really, to any objective, rational mind, performing these rituals and chanting these words would just be the silliest thing. At least it made for an interesting read. He wondered how many people would think he was some sort of devil worshiper if they saw his home. Not only did he collect occult books, he collected occult 'artifacts', ritual tools, and other occultist paraphernalia.

As he drained the last of his drink, the young man stood up and stretched, his six foot tall frame seeming even taller than normal. His shoulder length dark brown hair spilled around his face, accentuating the color of his eyes. He pulled the bottle of booze from the freezer and poured himself another glass, then as he was walking back to his chair, he heard some very odd noises coming from the basement

Charyl moved through the basement noticing a lot of items that belonged to the ones that worshiped hell, that meant this human whoever they were had the ability to get her the item she desired. It'd take sometime for the devil to find out that she had escaped hell but she needed to work on finding the item so she could break his grasp on her once and for all. Though even if she wasn't even able to acquire the artifact or item she wanted to have some fun with some mortals cause some mayhem or even a huge orgy as most in hell were nightmares she wanted a 'happy' ending to them.

Slowly she moved more through the basement her eyes darting everywhere like she was under watch from another demon that might be lurking nearby as she made it to the stair well. Slowly she took steps up to the door way though she made sure that the stairs didn't make much creaking she didn't want a whole family to come down here, as much as fun as it was tormenting mortals she didn't want to paint the walls with their blood at the moment, she wanted a change of scenery which meant that she'd play a little nicer for now.

Charyl closed up on the doorway entering the kitchen as she moved she could hear faint sounds, they reminded her of the torment of hell though it was odd that mortals would like such music. When she finally came upon what looked like libraries in the mortal realm there she saw a man enjoying some liquid she didn't know what was. He was reading the book that held information on different relics of hell or whatever it seemed like it as she recognized the book. She felt her restraint disappear as she quickly grabbed the man before he could react, yanking the headphones from his head she held him against a bookcase. Her eyes were glowing with fire though that was just a trait of her demonic powers showing. "Mortal...Hm, I didn't think you'd listen to what I have to torment other mortals by...you mortals are strange...you almost want to come to hell..." She said holding the tall man effortlessly off the ground as she stared into his eyes.

Charyl threw some lust though just a bit into her gaze so this man wouldn't cause a stir if she released him, "How do you like my lord's books? Do they fascinate you human?" she asked as she licked her lips seductively to make sure that the magics were slowly reaching their target, body language was a conduit to her lust magic that she had though she was using very little at this point and her body language was just making sure what she was using was affecting him.

As Erik saw the demon emerge from his basement his eyes went wide. At first he thought it was just his friends playing a joke on him again. "What the fuck are you do-" he started, then he was suddenly lifted off of his feet. The strength she exhibited wasn't that of any human. He felt like a ragdoll in merely one of her hands. "M-my music... what are you talking about... why do you even care what mortals like?" One would think he would be more frightened, having everything he always thought was superstitious humdrum was real. But he didn't feel all that threatened by her. In fact, the sexual appearance of the demon did just the opposite. He was slightly aroused by her appearance and the sound of her voice. It wasn't hard to tell that she was truly something not of this world. "Yeah. I like this kind of music. If they have death metal in hell, it doesn't sound like all that bad of a place." Erik Chuckled softly, surprised at his own bravado in the face of what could be certain death for him.

She pointed out the book and he nodded. "Yes. It does fascinate me. I never thought any of it was real though. At least not until this very moment. At least, if I don't happen to wake up and figure out this is some kind of drunk dream. But your hand digging into my skin feels a little to real to be a dream. Mind putting me down? I won't try to do anything to you. Not like I could kill you if I tried though, right? I'll be calm." The way she licked her lips was more seductive to him than it had ever been by a human woman. If he had known demons could be this sexy, maybe he would have tried one of the demon summoning rituals in the books he had found. "So why are you here? Specifically why are you in my home? Is there something important about that book?"

Charyl slowly lowered the human to the ground watching him letting the mortal have one chance and if he blew it she'd toss him into hell with her. "I have done something I shouldn't have, I left my post in hell I wanted to come up here to play some...though depending on the 'play' I haven't decided yet. If it is as some of the tormented souls say I'd love to live up here sometime, though if it isn't I'll just curve a bloody suave through it on my way back. Now...you have all these books, you must have read something up on a little item that allows demons to live up here forever right? That they are broken from the tie that binds them to hell?" She asked as she looked at the many books around them her eyes then returning to him.

While she gave him time to respond she slowly lifted her hand as an dark aura was cycling around it, "Also human, don't think you can out run me or trick me or whatever I didn't come unprepared. I was a demon that controlled all of the mind's wants, lusts, and cravings: Temptation." She commented as she even did a little more suddenly he craved money or even something new though that was just a little taste like the sexual arousal he felt as well. [color= pink] "I have complete control over all of these things, and I can make your life...very very miserable...you don't even have to be dead either." [/color] She cooed evilly as she stood there waiting for him to respond to how she was acting.

Back
Top Bottom