Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My service is impeccable. (m/f, m/fu, m/m pairings)

What is your favorite dessert?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSandy

Star

I have only one rule: Please just PM me if you want to play. I'm open to roleplaying off site but I only have AIM or Skype.

Also, I'll generally be able to reply daily, except on friday nights.

Addendum: If you're really nice (and respect my boundaries) we can be friends on skype. If we get to that point, little one will enumerate his boundaries for you. (Here's one: don't call me little one, call me guy instead.)

My role play topics are as follows:

Mistress/masterXslave - My favored pairings: Supernatural creature(This can be anything you prefer)Xsacrifice, Older siblingXyounger brother, teacherXstudent, enemies(this requires some explanation), best friends(may tie into enemies). Any other pairing or plot you have is certainly welcome. (Note: Futanari welcome)

Note: My sub characters are not tame, expect resistance but I'm really interested in incorporating romance into this. Make it confusing for my character. I want it to be a relationship. Discipline, rewards, affection should all play a role.
Also note: I want a dom/me that will seduce and/or coerce my sub. Make it seem that you really want him and he'll come crawling. Make the effort to get him, try not to simply beat on him until he complies. Also, feel free to go by any title you prefer: (Mistress, Mommy, Milady, Madam, Captain, Queen, Goddess, Baroness, Duchess, sir, king, baron, doctor what have you except Boss) You do not HAVE to be a whip and chains sort, either. Affection, presence and strength go a long way in dealing with my characters. While the tying up and stuff is fun I don't like it all the time.

Possible plots:

A mild or medium plot: A (modern) slave market dealing with incredibly rich clients with specialized tastes. Their newest addition is a young man and he is bought by one of the richest people in the city who proceeds to bring him to heel. (What I mean by mild or medium is that this could be more romantic and light or dark and twisted depending on the nature of the characters involved)

A very dark kind of plot: The dominant person in question is a serial stalker/killer. Ruthless, sadistic but capable of a twisted kind of affection. Her/his modus operandi is to find young men, seduce them and then kidnap them. She then tortures them mentally and physically in order to make them "perfect puppies". S/he then kills them when they are completely broken down, thinking they have failed to achieve the balance s/he wants by breaking down completely. Her/his latest victim, however, seems to be a keeper. . .

Then a lighter plot: A young couple meet in the wrong sort of bar and start up a d/s flavored romance that blossoms into a full-fledged 24/7 arrangement. (lots of cuddles and kisses and spankings here, much more playful. Any pairing can be used for this plot, so please don't be shy.)

Another mild or medium (Futanari and/or tentacle plot!): The boy in question is being sacrificed to some sort of mystical entity. It's become tradition to sacrifice a youth every two years to the spirit (or demon) that the village worhips. Sometime they come back, sometimes they do not. But no one exactly knows what happens to them other than that returners have more than the usual libido . . .

Dark plot: Boy and boy/girl meet. Date a couple of times. Then the domme in question decides to introduce his/her new boyfriend to his/her lifestyle in the most brutal, mind-numbing way possible because s/he has no intention of letting him go.

Other things:

Dark Fantasy - My little idea for this genre has something to do with a race war, magic-borne immigrants left their dying world to colonize a new one but severely underestimated prejudice of the native races. Details can come from brainstorming together, I would like input from any partner.

I will not do any movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons.

But I will play books if I have read them. (I'm only gonna play an OC though) - (Dresden files is the top choice)

For Dresden Files, I have a plot dealing some of the current events going on in the novels (But set before the revelations of Cold Days).

PM me with a selected topic or a favored one, I am open to listen to any idea at least once, so please, message me. Thank you!

Update: Now open to m/m (homosexual) pairings, please excuse my inexperience in it.

Ons:
Spanking (for fun and discipline.)
Being controlled
Hard bondage - Harder the bondage, the better it is
Gags
Gagging
Fingers in mouth
Taboos (Sibling incest, teacher and student, things like that)
Psychological abuse/ games (Get into my head)
Hypnotism
Being forced
Being marked, scarred, tattooed against my will
Pain
Collars
Humiliation, degradation
Pet names (Puppy, darling, bitch. Feel free call my character whatever, this is my favorite thing in the world)
Pegging (Strapons turn me on) (Futas are welcome, too)
And I'm open to most things that aren't included on the list below. All you need to do is ask.
NOTE: I am willing to try crossdressing and the like.

Offs:
Feet
Vore
Scat
Piss play
Mutilation
Extreme pain play (No nails through my knee caps, please)
Necrophilia
Gore
Body modification - Don't turn me into furniture or something like that.
Bestiality

Here's my f-list for more clarification:
https://www.f-list.net/c/little%20one%20puppy

RE: Take control: buy a boy toy today! (Updated Plots)

I may have a be interested in writing as a domme for your sub male character.

I have not had time to get myself settled here on blue moon, but I am not new to role-play, and can write as a dominant.

I however not able to post daily, due to my work schedule.

I am sending you a link to my f-list, and some possible character photos.

http://www.f-list.net/c/eroticwhispers

Renee

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bf0e2e7cfb8f155d18efa37f0c273fa/tumblr_mowsskx0HN1qe8lnho1_500.png

tumblr_mohgq3wgtv1rez30oo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom