Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to have a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raizu kagurai

Supernova
With the holidays over me finished watching one of my favorite holiday movies Nightmare before Christmas(judge me if you like doesn't matter.) If anyone is still interested in what I have in mind I was hoping to do an Twist around NBC with Sally. the idea came to mind after seeing this image

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/303/1/b/sally___nightmare_before_christmas_by_hanah_chan-d5jhaym.jpg

but the actual idea I had in mind was a bit fuzzy. but lately I think I've got it down.

Every couple decades on Halloween night, a strange unusual orange ray of light shoots across the blackened sky. For most its just something marvelous to see. But for some who happen to call out for their deepest wants find something they could have never dreamed off. And this coming Halloween was the night of that same shooting star. and for one person, things would change his life forever.

For the past few years, Mike has gone through school after dealing with the loss of his closest friend and lover Sam. they did everything together and managed to get through the bullies and ignorance amongst their classmates. but in his senior year and the Halloween dance quickly approaching, Mike fell into his usual slump and silence, refusing to really enjoy the things he used to with her. but when he makes a wish upon the orange shooting star days before the dance, He finds something, or rather someone, waiting for him in the morning.

In simpler terms here. he makes some sort of wish of having same with him again. And by the morning, he finds that Sally sitting in a chair beside him with a loving smile greeting him. but instead of being the Sally he thought of, it was Sam's soul or some such within.(just to make sure, it isn't necrophilia I'm thinking of here)Just the magic of the shooting star putting his innermost wants into human form. And just to make this an even clearer point, I'd have it where he could have either posters or a various collection of NBC items. Stitches and all would be cosmetic if need be. And the roleplay would start with Mike falling asleep and waking the morning after he made the wish.

So please if anyone is interested pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom