Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miriam's Flower Basket ( FxM )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimilia

Planetoid
OK, I'm getting kind of a feel for this and what I'm really looking for so...

What you should know.

First and foremost, do be so sweet and go a bit easy on me, I dare describe my RP Level as Decent, but I'm bound to make mistakes.
My grammar tends to be off, and so is punctuation, but I usually abuse a spellchecker to keep things fluent.
As for post length, it can strongly vary from multi para to a short responce depending on how things work out, don't be pushy wanting constant Novels, but don't expect one liners either.
I tend to prefer using PM as RP venue, do bear with it for now as I'm a bit Shy about daring myself onto the forum.

Lastly but most important, I prefer playing as a Hybrid, like a Neko, but I am more then willing to go with a fur as well. Human is an option too, but I have to like the plot for it.
Also, I prefer to start out the Reluctant Submissive, don't expect me to go out there asking for cock, even if she's starving for it..

What I need right now

I am Feeling a strong Desire for Reluctance lately..

*= Likes ( may change over time )

Non-consent / Rape *
Blackmailing / Coercion *
Prostitution **
Older Partners ***
Master / Slave ***
Reluctant Consent ****
Sexist Gentleman ******** ( Ask if you don't know )

No No ! :
Toilet Stuff
Permanent Damage ( Exception, slight body alterations like Piercings )
Romance ( I want be a Slave o_O ! )

Plots ?

Oh no, the Plotting o_O

My slave the Oni ( Evil Spirit / Demon )

There is a Small, crumbling Japanese Styled temple with most of it's shrines crumbling and broken. Only one seems to be in Pristine condition, which is strange considering how far from Civilization would be.
There is no one around to tend to it, and only the occasional wanderer happens to stumble across this place.

There is however claims of a Girl wandering the woods around the temple, a shy and quite, desirable creature. Some even insist that this girl has long white tails, the ears of a vulpine style, and that this girl must be a spirit belonging to the crumbling temple.

However, few in modern times would take such claims seriously, if there are even such creatures, they have long since ceased contact with Mortals. Though, that does not discourage some to try and seek her out, believing her to be a kitzune, a creature of both incredible power, and beauty. And with the number of sightings on the rise, Men of wealth have started to offer grand rewards for those that would deliver her Alive.

Only few realized the reality though as, while indeed a Kitzune, this girl was to young and uneducated to truly harness the powers of her Birthright, and with no other Oni's to teach and raise her, she is more of a Frightened animal then a true danger. If one was to train her though, she could become anything, as is, she already is a Seductress, a natural feature of her kind that she is not even aware off, a feature meant to lure men in with so she might devour his soul.

I will be :
A young Kitzune, that would look around 16-20 physically, but is in fact far older. She still is a child by the standards of a Kitzune, but still a dangerous beast to handle as even at her age, she is, or rather, should be able to Seduce, devour, and even grand wishes. She is untrained though, and as such, more or less powerless, only her natural charms remain, and that aura of seduction that passively is part of her. But Overall, she is little more then an animal that has grown up in the wilds, and not yet quite accustomed to humans, or what to make of them.

I want:
Are you A Bounty Hunter ? Just a lover of nature passing by ? Or perhaps your a Business man, believing strongly that these tales have merit, and determined to capture this creature ? She is essentially defenseless, and she is a young woman, and though she has no idea of intimacy, or what her body means to a man, she is already fertile and her body quite proper to please. Will you gently ease her in ? Rape her ? Or even plan to breed her ? After all, she is one of a kind, not considered human, and with tales speaking of natural beauty, her offspring is sure to bring you immeasurable wealth. The only thing that you can't, is love her, because the moment one where to give himself to a Kitzune, she would devour his soul, even if she is not aware of that part of herself.

Referral:
Favorite: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1684944

Save me ?

Sometimes, men only want one thing from a women, and not always do they care about the how. And when a Woman, or a young girl is Vulnerable and in need of aid, it can be one of these Men to take them under their wing, for a Dire Price.

I will be :

A young woman of 16-18 years that has run away from home to escape her abusive Father, a man that aside from beating the beautiful young woman, has come to notice her womanly features. After one fateful night, where she woke to the pain of her father laying claim to her After, an act interrupted by the Mother as she returned home early, she was promised that, when Mom was gone the Next weekend, he'd show her how to really use that *Worthless* ass of hers, planning to not leave it at the one incident, and take far more then just her bum.

When Telling her Mother, she would not believe her, and even Insisted her daughter was telling a Lie just to garner attention.

Unable to take it, and scared to death of what her Father was going to do to her, she run away from home and vied never to return. She is however not the strongest of Character, and she has neither Money, nor friends she could rely on, and after two weeks out on the street, having just narrowly escaped another man trying to get into her panties, she is starting to despair.

I want:

Not the Knight in Shining Armor, an Older man that spots the poor girl in her dirty, and slightly thorn clothes, shamefully spying for a chance to make a living, and hungry enough that she even begins to glance at trashcan's for something to least nourish her.

He can see that she would make a fine woman in bed though, and that she was young would seem as a Bonus, so he approaches her with a blunt offer.
A bath, food, and a place to stay for the night, offering even money, if, and only if, she let him fuck her. She's desperate enough to consider it, but she is a Virgin still, her father only having managed to abuse her ass, and she is not fond of the idea to loose her Virginity like this, still to hold a slight hope for her prince charming to come and save her, wherever he may be.

She might be pressured into Vaginal Sex, and whatever else this man demands of her, but still, she'd try to offer that which already had been ruined, and if he would really Insist, even submit to the idea to loose her Virginity, if under the condition that he used a Condom. Though, once the settlement is made, and she's clean and ready for her task, she'll Shamefully will do as she is told, utterly lacking in Sexual Skills and experiences, and even if she has had any, her Suitor was still going to ignore her Rules, simply using her Obedience till it was time to break the rules.

And when the sobbing mess is made, she'll be educated that he wont even pay for some mattress, pushing her to plead and promise whatever comes to mind if only he would pay her, or let her stay for a few days, or even just one night, giving room for her Suitor to push her into a more permanent arrangement where she is outright forbidden to make demands, that during her stay, she had no right to deny him, when, and however he wanted her, and naturally, he doesn't expect her to ever find work or another place to stay, she would be far to busy learning to be a proper, and at that, needy Sex Toy for him.

Please do PM me if your interested and / or have any Question. I will be updating/changing this post here bit by bit.
Oh and guys, I do mean PM, I am not really reading any posts made in this thread o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom