Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia princess and her body guard (HaloHeroWolf118 and I)

He returned the smile, "Perhaps shopping it will let us cool off a work out could tire us out before we could even get to the club or the room." he said the smile becoming wider as he looked into her eyes. "I might even shave." he mention offhandedly as he ran his hand over the stubble, "Or would like for me to keep it?" he asked as he put his hands on her waist. It might be from his history with girls from families like hers but he felt an itch on he back of his right hand like he did when he was walking into a fight. He pushed the thoughts down choosing to focus on building what they had up rather than put up his own walls. "You know it's hard not to ruin this moment right now." he said chuckling light as he continued to look into her eyes.

She couldn't help but to smile up at him, "I will find something you will love for the club and the room" she whispered softly, leaning up lightly kissing him. "and why is it hard not to ruin this moment? Aren't you enjoying being close to me?" she asked softly. Pausing to think for a moment about his question "and as for your facial hair do whatever you like. I like you for you, no matter how you look just don't stop bathing" she said giving him a playful giggle. Reaching up to lightly caress his cheek before pulling away from him, she couldn't help to think about how much fun they would have tonight. She couldn't help but to feel more and more drawn to him, she was growing some very strong feelings for him, though she wasn't quite sure what those feelings meant just yet.

He smiled at her looking into her eyes, "Let's just say that I haven't gotten over being shot by my last girlfriend. I do trust you it's just..." he paused looking away from her as he rolled his neck a few pops could be heard as he did. "...it's just that I have to work through somethings and being with you might help." he finished the last words being a bit stretched from what he actually felt. He did feel for her and he wanted to let the feelings grow but old scars never felt that old when you started to think on them. "It just some old baggage really." he added with the hope that his words would make sense of his emotions. "But enough about that we should get going if we're going." he said as he smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving her room. He was looking forward to tonight and hopefully he would be able to lay the feelings about his past relationship aside to enjoy their time together.

Back
Top Bottom