Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth
“Ouch!”

A young girl winced as she tended to the sore ankle of her left foot, wrapping it up in a bandages to keep it stiff and stabilized and to keep it from being too painful when she walked on it. She would slip on her sock and shoe before tying the laces loosely and standing up to her feet, though she placed her weight more on her right foot than the left. After she brushed down any dirt from the back of her skirt, she inhaled sharply as she began to slowly make her way over from the back of the school towards the cafeteria.

As she walked through the crowds of students, all she heard were people talking and gossiping about the new guy that had just come into the school a few days before. There was an air of mystery to him and it had all the popular girls after him, trying to get his attention but for some reason, he didn’t go for them. He just seemed to blow them off like they weren’t anything special and it really gave them all a dose of reality in a way and it made Sara a bit happy in a way. Just as she was heading into the building, she three girls and two guys come out from behind the door. Her eyes widened and almost instantly her body started to shake as fear made its way through her. She would shake her head and start to turn away to go the other way around when she felt a sharp pain in her ankle when someone came up behind her and kicked it.

This sent Sara down to get ground, where she curled up in a ball and placed her arms over her head to guard it from them. She was dragged back out of view and picked up, only to be pushed against a wall and began smacked, taunted and made fun of.

“Please stop…” She pleaded, only to gain laughs from the other kids as they pushed her down to the ground to begin kicking at her sides, stomach and back, adding more bruises and hurting the slight fractures she already had. Sara was slowly starting to lose consciousness and everything seemed to get more and more blurry as the seconds passed.

Jin walked around the school at the free hour trying his best to not get the attention of anybody at school. He eaten alone and spent most of the hour alone now he was looking forward some relaxation as the next class was free, the teacher apparently not coming. He hummed softly as he walked around the back of the school yard, his eyes set on the floor as he just vaguely looked at his own feet going one after the other. His eyes went wide when he saw a group of bullies pick on one girl.

He shook his head walking to the crowd and placing his leg in the middle of a kick blocking it from landing. "I think you should leave her alone, that is if you don't want to taste dirt in the next ten seconds". He moved his hair to the back of his ears as she looked around at them and then knelt besides the girl gently grabbing her cheek, "Hey girl, are you okay?". When he saw her look he knew that she was in trouble, he stood up after watching one of the guys make fun of him and took off his school jacket and placed it over her body.

The next thing was a series of blows and hits to all of the bullies while him evading every hit made against him. He did not actually engaged in any punching but let them punch themselves out. When all of them were on the floor he knelt down next to the leader and took the money he had taken from her. Walking back to the girl he gently grabbed her on his arms and carried her to the school nursery where he laid her down on the bed and explained to the nurse what happened before he began to walk out leaving her to recover.

Sara whimpered and bit at her lower lip, stifling any screams of pain that would come from her to keep from drawing attention to what was happening. She knew from past experiences that if she did, it would only make things worse for her the next time they came for her. At one point where she was expecting another kick, she noticed it didn't come at all... like they'd been halted suddenly. When she brought her arm away from her face, she would see the blurred outline of someone new within the group. His voice wasn't familiar at all.. she didn't know who it was or why they'd stopped what was happening but she figured it was someone wanting to join in. Much to her surprise, she felt a soft touch to her cheek and someone speaking to her, asking her if she was ok. Sara would look up at the face of the person, her eyes dulling and with a look that seemed as if she were fading from consciousness. After he'd let go and she felt the warmth and weight of the jacket, she could hear the grunts, sounds of people hitting each other and the quick footsteps on the ground until they were followed by loud thuds from bodies falling over onto the ground.

When she felt his arms around her after he picked her up and carried her to the nurse's office, she would lean her face against his chest and her hand would clutch to his shirt tightly until she was dropped off on the bed. As he was about to leave, she would reach her hand out slightly and speak out. "Wait... I..." Sara would try to speak but she seemed unable to say anything at the moment. Her hand would come down to her side on the bed and she'd reach her other hand out, holding his jacket it in and holding it up for him. "Your jacket..." She would say with a weak smile.

He shook his head, "Keep it for now, it will make you warm. How long were you allowing those bastards to treat you like that?" he was clearly furious not at the girl but the fact that there were people around this school that did those things to her. "Don't worry, those guys will never bother you again, I will make sure of that myself". He looked at the nurse and nodded, "Take care of her okay? I think she must have something broken since they did hit her pretty hard" the jacket had all sorts of snakes and skulls obviously something way different to his calm demeanor.

What she did not knew was that he belonged to a group of people that nobody waned to mess with, those people took care of problems in a very different way. Yawning he looked at the nurse and nodded, "I will come back to look at her later on, I need to take care of some bullies". He grinned as he walked out from the nurses room and in direction to the last place where he saw the bullies. The nurse shook her head and walked over to Sara, "Where does it hurt?, want me to call your parents so they take you to the hospital?".

Sara would stare at him for a moment, looking at his face and his features and listening to the way he talked. He was so different than anyone she'd met before and she found herself intrigued by him and like she wanted to know more of the man who saved and protected her. From his words and his sincerity behind them, she wanted to believe him and that she would no longer have to come to school and be in fear of the same thing happening again. All she could do was hope that he was speaking the truth and would make things better. She would not answer him when he asked how long it'd been... she was so ashamed of it she didn't want him to know that this had been going on practically all of her school life... it was only until the last year that it'd gotten this bad though.

After he left, she would feel a weight lifting off her chest and she breathed a bit easier when the nurse came over to check on her and asked where it hurt. Sara could only look away and shrug her shoulders. "Everywhere... but you don't have to call my parents. They're away on business and can't come back for a while." She said to the nurse as her shirt was taken off by her and all of her bruises and bandages were in full view. The Nurse stepped away in horror, clutching her mouth when she saw how covered in black and blue bruises she was. She had a bandage around her ribs under her bra that held together a fractured rib. "I can go to the hospital after school... " Sara assured the nurse before closing her eyes and letting the nurse examine her.

The nurse began touching her here and there testing for pain, "No you cannot go to the hospital I need to call the ambulance hon. In that condition and with your feet like it is you cannot walk much". She smiled and walked to her table and dialed the ambulance, "Yes, this is the nurse of the Angora High... I have a student here in need of medical care. Few broken bones and bruises so I need an ambulance to come here and pick her up, okay she will be at the nurses room I will also be waiting there". She hanged up and walked back besides Sara, "I have some work, those damn kids...they think they own the school".

She walked into her freezer and brought back a cold ice bag and pressed it on her broken ankle, "Here, this will help you out a bit with the pain. The ambulance should be here any minute now, most likely they will put a casket on your leg for a couple of weeks. She leaned back and sighed, "Your not the first student targeted by them, however you are the first one that is not that much fucked up as others". She grinned looking at the tv hanging from the wall as she had a pretty old but famous movie on.

Sara didn't want to go to the hospital but she figured that it was time to finally go. She'd been putting it off enough and now it was getting to be too bad that she wouldn't be able to handle it. Today was basically the straw that broke the camel's back and if the new guy hadn't been there when he was, she might have been dead. As she laid in bed listening to the nurse, she would bring the jacket close to her, holding it tightly in her hand and placing it over her face a bit. She could smell his scent on it and... it comforted her for some reason. After the nurse put the ice pack on her ankle, she would turn her attention to the tv and watch the old movie as she waited for the ambulance to arrive.

When it finally did arrive and they were working on getting her set up on the stretcher, Sara would look over at the nurse and frown slightly. "If he comes back... can you tell him what happened and that... I said Thank you?" She asked her in a meek tone of voice before hiding half of her face with his jacket once more.

The woman nodded, "Yeah sure I will make sure to do that". The ambulance people loaded Sarah into the ambulance, once she was safe inside they closed the door and drove her to the local hospital. They did not talked a lot and one of them remained checking on the wounds of the girl until finally they arrived tot he hospital and the doctors took her to take some x-rays and the like. Jin meanwhile was making sure the bullies would not bother her anymore, by the end of the day all of them were tied naked in the center of the school with some letters written on their chest and some photos taken. Once that was over he made it clear, either stop bothering people or he would release the photos all over the school.

After all the testing and procedures at the hospital, she got the news that they had decided to keep her overnight to keep a watch on her to make sure she was comfortable enough before letting her go home. Sara laid on the hospital bed with the jacket over her lap, sipping on some hot cocoa that the nurse had given her as she watched the small, crappy tv in the room. Every once in a while, she would look at the clock and wonder if her hero would come by or not... either way she had to figure just how she was going to thank him. As the time passed, she would stare up at the ceiling and she could feel her cheeks growing warm when she thought back to how he'd carried her to the nurse's office, the feel of his fingertips on her cheek, his voice. Without realizing it, Sara had developed a crush on him and that scared her a bit.

Sighing softly, she would glance back down at the foot of the bed and look at her leg that was in a cast and she frowned a bit, wondering if it was going to be difficult to get around by herself and hoping she would be able to manage it. She thought of calling her parents but she knew they wouldn't be able to come back just yet and since she was an only child, she had no one else at home to help look after her. Sara knew she'd figure it out though... it'd only be a matter of time though.

[Sorry took so long, I was kinda busy]

Jin walked around the city, his home. He could not remember how it all started however he only knew one thing, the streets made him though and even though he had no money or a lot of clothing to spend he always survived and always tried to look his best. Sneaking into school to use the showers was now a common thing for him, he had no home and nobody to miss him. After taking a bath he got dressed again in the same clothing and decided to go see the girl on the hospital.

A couple of hours later Jin arrived to her room carrying a small white rose. He knocked on the door and walked inside looking at the girl in the casket, “Mmm they really fucked you up huh?”. He smiled walking to him and sitting besides her placing the white rose gently between her breasts right on top of her chest. “A beautiful rose for a beautiful soul” He grinned leaning over and gently kissing her forehead. “Those guys will never bother you again, I made sure of it already. They will have a lot to loose if they touch you or any other girl as long as I am here”.

Without realizing it, Sara had fallen asleep to the sounds of the tv, clutching onto his jacket tightly. It was the nicest rest she'd gotten in a while because she didn't wake up every hour to nightmares. When she heard the knock on the door, her eyes slowly opened and she sat the top part of the bed up, rubbing her eyes to see who had just come in but as soon as she heard his voice, she knew. Her eyes shot open and a small, relieved smile came to her lips. Sara didn't know what to say from the shock of actually seeing him there in the room, carrying that beautiful rose for her. After he set it down on her chest, she would reach up and pick it up, holding it up against her nose so she could smell the elegant, but sweet scent from it. That and the kiss on her forehead was enough to make her want to get up and walk out of there from how great it felt.

"Thank you so much. I don't even know what to do to thank you. You've freed me and a lot of people from hell..." Sara started to speak but a little lump began to build in her throat for a moment. "I don't think I can thank you enough." She smiled as she reached over and placed her hand over his, gently squeezing it. "I'm really glad you came... I was hoping I could see you again but..." Sara's cheeks turned a bit red as she prepared to ask him something. "What's your name?"

He shook his head as he watched her reaction, “Nobody should suffer the way you did, I knew about them but I never caught them in action so I could not beat them up for nothing”. Noticing that she liked the flower was something that he would need to remind himself. He always fended for himself on the streets place where he learned how to fight like he did back at the school. He sat down next to her and grabbed his old beat up cellphone and showed her some pictures of them humiliated worst than anybody should be, “If they bully you again these would be sent to the boss of his parents, I am sure they would ensure their entire family is punished for it”.

Having somewhat of a cold heart when it came to revenge Jin was a person that nobody wanted to mess with. “You can rest easy now that is taken care of” he looked at his jacket and how tight she was gripping it which made him smirk. I will just steal another one he thought as he relaxed on the chair. He was used to stealing for a living, anything from food to even clothing he could easily steal. “So tell me about yourself…?” he wasn’t that good with girls, not that everybody would bother with his good looks.

As soon as he saw the pictures on his phone, she couldn't help but smile and laugh, glad to see that her tormentors had gotten their just desserts. He was right... she really could rest easy now that it was all over. Sara would go quiet when he asked her about herself. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, staying silently for a moment before taking a deep breath. "There's not much to tell really. I'm an only child. My parents are always working, if they're not working overtime, they're overseas somewhere... I'm by myself all the time, which is why I was such a good target for them." Sara explained, a sad tone in her voice as her head leaned back so she could just stare at the ceiling.

"After I get out of here, I'll have to go home and probably take a break from school. I won't have anyone to help me around but I'll manage, I guess..." Sara looked over at him as her brought the rose up to her nose again, gently rubbing the petals over her lips and the tip of her nose. "What about you? Tell me about you..."

“There is nothing interesting to say, I live alone and I tend to go out a lot so I am never home” he tried to keep it as low as possible, if he ever told her that he lived on the streets and stole for survival then she would not want to have anything to do with him. “If you need anything just let me know, just call me if anything happens” he searched his bag for a pen and wrote a number on a piece of paper giving it to her, “My cell phone’s number”. He wasn’t sure how she would make it alone however the good thing was that he often slept nearby so he could be on her house in just minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom