Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!MILENKO's SMUT THREAD!!! (UPDATED WITH 100% MORE FILTH!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMILENKOx

Supernova
!!! WELCOME !!!

Ok as the title suggests I am horny and in need of some SMUT based roleplays! Though don't get me wrong I still would like some story involved but I would prefer more SMUT to story so about 60/40 or 70/30!

If you would prefer more story please check out my other request threads:

[1] MY GENERAL REQUEST THREAD!

[2] MY RESIDENT EVIL REQUEST THREAD!

RULES
Ok firstly a few rules, sorry to be so anal but I do want some order:

- I only roleplay in PM's or on AIM, to find me search xMILENKOx

- I only roleplay in the third person and expect my roleplay partners to do so also, for example; "John Doe fucked Jane Doe harder and faster!" Sorry I hate first person writing.

- Please use proper grammar and check your spelling, I don't want to be a grammar nazi but I hate text speak in roleplays and reading posts that make no sense. It is not hard to do I am Dyslexic and use Fire Fox which has a in-built spell checker like you would find in Microsoft Word. It is a total buzz kill and kills the mood for me and if I get bored I will kindly tell you i am done with you like a used Kleenex! :p

- Please try to post more than a line or sentence, I may want quick fun but I also want something to read that's going to keep me crawling back for more!

- FINALLY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING WITH LAZY SUBMISSIVES! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROLEPLAY WHERE YOUR CHARACTER IS AS MUCH USE AS A LUMP OF MEAT WITH A HOLE IN IT PLEASE LEAVE NOW! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO BE USED AND ABUSED AND DON'T GIVE ANYTHING BACK BESIDES CRAP POSTS.

☠ MY LIMITS/NO NO'S ☠
Ok now that done here is a list of my limits so you can get a Idea of what i am willing to do:

- Children; I do not like roleplays involving characters younger than 16 it is just gross and so so wrong!

- Pregnancy; I am not interested in roleplays involving child birth or someone getting pregnant.

- Animals; I love my dog but I don't want to fuck my dog!

- Water sports and Scat; If it goes in the toilet it does so for a damn good reason, I had a shitty dick once after anal and it was a major turn off!

- Death, Mutilation and Necrophilia; I am only horny for the living!

- Fantasy Creatures & Races; I am only interested in HUMANS!

- Anime & Manga; Sorry to disappoint but the majority of this sites users but I hate Anime, Manga and all that stuff. If you ever want to use a pic to discribe your character please use a pic of a real person or just do what I do and type a description!

MY KINKS:
> Unprotected Sex/Risk of Pregnancy. This is a major turn on for me as its risky and its not something I risk in real life as I do not want kids!

> Public Sex/Voyeurism/Exhibitionism!

> Aquaphilia; Sex and Sexual acts performed in or around water! So scenes in bathtubs, hot tubs, showers, pools ect are a big turn on for me. I enjoy masturbating in the bath and cumming underwater! :p

> Bondage/BDSM! (I like to tie up girls and let them tie me up!)

> To Dominate and to be Dominated!

> Collars/Leashs/Gags!

> Dirty Talk!

> Massaging! (Lots of Oil!)

> Inexperienced Partners/Virgins. (No kids!)

> Large Breasts. (Nothing to extreme though!)

> Roughhousing / Wrestling. (I love abit of sexual conflict!)

> Masturbation. (Self & Others/Con & Non-Con)

> Double Penertration.

> Anal Sex & Anal Play! (I like a girl to fuck my ass!)

> Cum Play! (I like to be creative when I blow my load! :lol: )

> Lactation! (I like to be breast fed!)

> Masks! (Gasmasks are my fave!)

> Spanking!

> Mixed race relations. (Black/White/Asian/Latino ect)

> Goth/Punk/Emo/Skinhead Girls! (I love alternative girls!)

> Peirceings & Tattoos!

> Alternative Lifestyles!

> Metal/Punk/Industrial and other Alternative Music!

> Girls who wear glasses!

> Girls in Corsets and other sexy lingerie! (Mainly in black and/or red)

> Attractive Older Women! (MILFS & Cougars!)

> Girls with Red Hair! (My personal weakness!)

> Pig tails! (Great to hold onto during doggy!)

> Girls with a curves! (I hate skinny girls!)

> Girls in Big Boots! (Dr Martins/Combat Boots ect... SEXY!)

SMUT CRAVINGS:
MAJOR CRAVING: > Goth/Punk/Emo/Skinhead Girls! A Skinhead pairing would be fun! Something like Derek x Stacey from American History X!

> I WANT TO BE DOMINATED! I want to be used and abused and fucked with sex toys! I know this contradicts my 4th rule but I will not play a lazy submissive also there are very few women on this site who can/will dom a man! :dodgy:

> Dominant MILFS/Attractive Older Woman/Cougars. (I want to play a young inexperienced man, min age 16)

> Public scenes. Exhibitionism. Having an audience. Chances of being caught!

> Group Sex; Equal numbers or male and female/More men than women.

> Gang Bang; M x F F F F or F x M M M M!

> Interracial Pairings. (Black, White, Latino ect not Elves and Goblins!)

PAIRINGS/CHARACTERS/PLOTS/IDEAS ECT ECT
MAJOR CRAVING: > Young man (18+) x Doctor or Nurse (25+); A young naive virgin man visits his doctor with concern over his cock size, he is very big and fears this is abnormal or that something is wrong with his cock. During his examination his big cock gets its first ever taste of female attention and as a result grows hard in her hands. This could go with her using him and taking his innocence or them becoming lovers.

MAJOR CRAVING: > Older Dominant MxF Couple seduce a Younger Submissive MxF Couple.

MAJOR CRAVING: > The House Wife and The Stud Next Door; A bored house wife (aged 30+) gets lonely during the day when her husband is at work and her kids are at school, she has grown very fond of the eldest son of the family next door (Aged 18). He has graduated from high school and is unemployed and spends alot of time at home while his parents are out at work and his sister is at school. The house wife has been spying on him for days, and has caught him having sex in the backyard of his home in and around the pool. she wants him and one day knocks on his door clad only in a bikini...

MAJOR CRAVING: > Happy Birthday; An over protective mother discovers her 16 or 18 year old daughter plans to loose her virginity on the night of her birthday with her boyfriend who the mother has never liked. Desperate to ensure her daughter looses her virginity to a man her mother trusts she asks her own husband, her daughters step father to take her daughters virginity while she watches!

MAJOR CRAVING: > I would love 2 or 3 ladies for a group roleplay over AIM!

MAJOR CRAVING: > Older Woman (25+) x Teen Boys (16 - 18), group sex/gang bang. This can be con or non-con, she could be in charge and possibly training the young boys who will all be very inexperienced but have alot of stamina. Expect virgins, premature ejaculation, double/triple penetrations, Public Sex, Voyeurism and Exhibitionism! OR Young Women (16 - 22) x Older Men (25 +) gang bang/sex slave.

MAJOR CRAVING: > A DOMINANT PAIRING: Dom Man x Dom Women, I am really bored of the typical Dom x Sub pairings and love abit of a power struggle! ;)

> Step Father x Step Daughter or Step Son x Step Mother. (This is the closest to Parent x Child I am willing to do!)

> Younger man (16-22) x Older Women or Older Man x Younger Woman (16-22).

> Masseuse/Masseur/Massage Therapist x Customer/Client.

PICTURE CRAVINGS:
> Malice Amarantine (American Goth Model):

This is my dream woman! :p

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/283539_10150308169587090_7464372_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/183623_10150143346422090_5658447_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/8218_144685282089_1130967_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188456_10150154316192090_1413716_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/934958_10151739492777090_1643885218_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1013951_10151739493147090_356758178_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017367_10151739492702090_1747864703_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999830_10151739492752090_1254818780_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom