Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make me your little angel [Me & Ruphhausin]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
30jr0vp.jpg

Kike was still in school but had a job after hours at a club, she had to wear the club clothes and that sometimes got her into situations that she didn't want to get into. Lately though she had her eyes on one person, even though he was older then her he seemed like a sweet man, she didn't have anyone in her life that would teach her the life of the world or anything of that sort. Her parents had kicked her out of the house the moment they found out the place she worked at, and now she was living on her own but the money she made was good, she even got to dance and have fun sometimes. Her eyes scanned the floor as she saw people dancing, it was a hot night and she could already tell it was just gonna be full of passion when the night got going, the night was still young it was only about seven PM and she didn't know when the guy would be there. Getting back to work she worked behind the bar counter and even took drinks to people who were sitting at tables, there was upper floors, basements and even back rooms that people could rent and just have fun.

She had never been to the basements or the back rooms but she had been to the upper floors since people ordered drinks, the basement was a place to use and abuse people who wanted it, like an underground dungeon and it had a bad alley type place. The people could take their partners out and whip, fuck, rape or do anything they wanted and people could hear, if you lived by which Kike did you wouldn't be able to sleep most nights. One reason she worked nights was she did school online so she could do her work during the days she had off and work the nights at the club, she had been curious about what happened in the basement and the back alley places but she was never supposed to go there. Hearing a guy yell at her her head swung to the side seeing someone who wanted a drink, walking over she smiled shyly "Sorry I was caught up on thinking, uhm what would you like to drink??" She nodded by his answer and mixed a few drinks then handed it to him "I will just put it on the membership bill, your falling behind so you might want to pay it off before the boss has his people come after you.."

Turning back around she walked back and bit her lip as she was told the guy she liked was asking for a drink on the upper floor, nodding she grabbed the drink and walked up, she saw him and she was already turned on. Her body reacted differently then what she felt, her mind yelled that he was dangerous and not to go near him but her body screamed for her to let him at her. Walking over she set the drink down and looked up at him, her hair falling over one of her eyes, standing back up straight she smiled "Hope you like your drink sir, if you have anything else you need just tell one of the people who work here to get me and I will be right there..or anything else besides just a drink.." Her eyes went to the door to the back alley then quickly back to him "I will see you around I guess..again hope you like your drink.." Walking back down the stairs people were going into the back alley and as the door opened she heard the screams and the cracking of whips, her heart pounded and her body shivered some as she just stared at the door, before her boss snapped her out of it, oh well back to work.

The manager had gotten her attention because the man that she had delivered a drink to upstairs, Kevin Price, had called down and told him that he wanted her back upstairs. He had stated that she was to be paid in full, not just for the rest of the night, but for the next three weeks. Kevin, as it so happened, was in fact one of the Members of the Board of Directors of the company that really owned the Hellfire Club. He had suggested the nefarious name to imply exactly what the club was about, because it was obvious the minute one would walk in what the Club was. The manager was telling her those facts, giving her the shortest version so that she would be very inclined to do what was asked quickly.

“Kike, Mr. Price wants you upstairs now. You are going to get your salary for the whole night, plus the rest of the month as well as what he decides he wants you to have. He is expecting you upstairs because he wants you.”

The manager left it there, the sexual indications of his words very real. As he was telling her this, Kevin was watching from his room. The wall monitors, which could be hidden behind a sliding part of the wall that covered it normally as if it were the real wall itself, showed everything. The set of rooms on the top floor were soundproofed for maximum privacy, among other things, and he waited for her to come up. He was five foot eleven, slightly stubbly in the face but he had showered and was now in a very soft cotton robe with nothing else but a pair of moccasin-style slippers on his feet. His hair, very slightly lightening from very dark brown in spots, was short and well-groomed. His green eyes belied his Irish roots, but also showed that he had to work at keeping his lightly tan skin even. He was very fit for his age, and his cock was main evidence he was not all Irish, as it was already plumping up as he waited for her, his slightly still damp pubic hair shining if the light hit it right.

He watched her, waiting for her to do something. He knew she would be perfect, but now was the time of her deciding. He had been watching her, and knew she knew that when she started up to his rooms, there would be no turning back.

Back
Top Bottom