Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR League of Legends Thread

I tried to search the forum here and couldn't find any threads regarding many off-site hobbies. Of those few threads that I did manage to find, none of them featured the widely popular MOBA game League of Legends. Let us get a role call of our resident LoL players! Let's get some names out there, if you want your fellow Blue Mooners to friend you. What is your favorite team position? Who are your favorite champions?

My tag on League is Mallkior, I don't have a favorite position, and my favorite champions depend on the role that I am playing. Even then, I ahve so many that I like, I will list my top three from highest to least favorite.

Favorite Carries: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Sivir
Favorite Mids: Morgana, Syndra, Ahri
Favorite Supports: Nami, Sona, Leona
Favorite Junglers: Rengar, Malphite, Nocturne
Favorite Solo Top: Rengar, Riven, Vi (Teemo situationally)

Not going to post my summoner name here, but I usually end up jungling most of the time. It's my favored role and one that I'm pretty good at.

Favorite range carries: Ezreal, Varus, Lulu (seriously)
Favorite mid: Kassadin, Annie, Vladimir
Favorite support: Kill lanes. (Range carry + another range carry, bruiser or AP carry)
Favorite junglers: Hecarim, Rengar, Shaco
Favorite solo top: Darius, Rengar, Riven, Yorick

A kill lane player, eh? I, personally, prefer to play Sona when put in a situation where my partner wasnts to do a kill lane and I will be supporting. If you rush a Lich Bane and stack a lot of AP, combing the LB with Sona's passive... Noone ever expects to get half of their health bursted away by Sona. The icing on the cake is that, well, it's Sona! You're still in constant support mode while you're providing reliable burst damage.

I'm fairly new to League and I don't have much time to play online, most of my game time is one or two games a night after work. My username is DarknessHarbinger, but I'm only level 11 since I don't go online very often.

I tend to play top or mid, mostly tank champions like Rammus or Cho'gath. I recently got into Vladimir and Pantheon since they are free this week. I've never jungled though

Back
Top Bottom