Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharing his roof. (Yaoi.Candy+Vetchic)

He slowly got off the chair, not wanting to jump off and end up hurting his body even more.
When he'ed look close at Dominic, he could tell he was well fed and taken care of, unlike him. Yes he did get food but it didnt mean he always ate it. His body was so skinny, like a twig. He wasnt half as organized like Dominic his hair was a mess and he honestly didnt care, but with this new life of his it seemed that he had to care.

-" Well emmm, I dont know. I just woke up, and my body really hurts so i guess we could just go to the room"-

He suggested having no idea on what to do. He missed playing but now he couldnt, his ass just hurt too much. He felt like and old man. It was his fault being tense.
He walked ahead of Dominic well only by a few inches, down the hall till he reached the room Josh kept him in. It wasnt messy or anything in fact it was real organized since he touched nothing in it.
He opened the door and walked in and waited for The cat then closed the door.

-" Well this is where we will stay unless Josh is gonna have you stay in another room"-

Dominic followed shiki to his room, and when he opened the door, he stepped inside and looked around before padding over to the bed and curling up on its egde, his tail hanging off to the side. It had been a long drive here, and car rides didnt go well with him.

" Nice room."

He muttered quietly as he looked up at shiki.

-" Thanks"-

He spoke softly, as he slowly got on the bed and curled up as well, his long tail wrapping around him as he looked at Dominic, it wasnt a bad idea to actually have a nap, but he was somewhat hoping that Dominic would start teaching him more. But maybe the cat had some stuff planned for later.
It seemed like a beginning to a new friendship to Shiki, and he liked it, if this turned out well he would end up having an actual friend-

Dominic waited till shiki curled up alon the bed before slowly crawling over to him. His ears were pinned and his tail flat against the bed as he pressed his nose against his tight.

"would you like to learn more...?"

He asked slyly and looked up at him to see what he would do.

He felt Dominic's weight shift upon the bed and he didnt suspect much until he felt his nose press against his thigh, he almost jumped out of his skin. His heart beat going rapid as he changed his pose now in a more defensive one. His back against the wall and his legs pressed against his chest.

-" Huh?!?"-

Was all the noise he could do, he was just raped yesterday if that happened again he would kill himself. -

Dominic backed up and lowered him self to the bed, keeping himself flattened against the bed. His ears low and his tail still as he looked at shiki, clearly in a non agressive pose.

" Im not going to hurt you shiki. I want you to chose when i teach you, thats why i asked."

He closed his eyes and stayd as he was. He didnt want to wreck his friendship with shiki, but it was his job to teaxh shiki how to pleasure someone.

Shiki still feared being touched again in any sexual manner, maybe because his first time held no pleasure and only pain? He wasnt going to get mad at Dominic, after all it was his job to turn him into a good pet wasnt it.
He lowered himself to Dominic's level and gently nuzzled him.
He was at so much ease around him, maybe Josh did make the right decision in bringing in another neko. Since shiki wouldn't listen to humans, and felt no comfort around them.

-" dont surprise me next time... Just give me a heads up..... And okay teach me"-

He was easily surrendering to this cat, after all in nature Nekos were so touchy around each-other so it wasnt as awkward around Dominic as it was around Josh-

Dominic felt the bed sink slightly as shiki lowered him self to his level. When he felt shiki nuzzle him, he coulsnt help but purr softly and nuzzle him back gently.

" im sorry. I didnt mean to surprise you."

He purred softly and opened his eyes to look at shiki. He slowly crawled over to his side and snuggled up against him.

" you ready? Ill only go as far as you want me to, okay?"

He smiled as he heard him purr, his tail wagging slightly. As he sat up once more. A gentle and surrendering smile upon his lips, he liked how Dominic wasnt pushing him, that made him very comfortable with everything which was going on.

-" okay"-

He spoke softly, still a bit hesitate. He was willing on doing anything other than being fucked or doing the fucking at the moment, since he was still traumatized from what had happened and the pain which was the largest barrier.-

Dominic smiled and slowly sat up as shiki sat up. When shiki spoke, he nodded his head and gently started to lick his neck gently. , his tail waging slowly and his purr soft but warm.

" when you want to please someone, you have to treat them how you would like someome to treat you if you were the one getting pleasured. "

he muttered softly as he slowly licked up his neck to his jaw line.

The sensation was new, it was weird something new to him, it felt good? He tilted his head. A low rumble of a purr erupting from his chest. As he nodded, as he heard Dominic.
He felt butterflies in his stomach, and heat where the cats tongue had just been. His tail swaying slowly, as his ears folded. So this was pleasure? Dominic had barely started and the pup was already melting -

Dominic smiled softly and licked along his jaw line to his cheak. He opened his eyes and looked at shiki, hoping that he was enjoying this.

" then, right when you have them in your paw, you move to the text place. " he slowly reached out and place a hand on shikis inner tigh, gently massaging his tigh. He moved back down and started to gently nibble on his neck.

The pup was in the grasp of the cats, he was already purring, his tail now wagging faster. He could feel the heat rise, a new sensation was over him, and it was a very good one.
A shiver crossed his spine as Dominic's hand messaged his thigh. A low moan passed his lips as he felt his teeth gently nibble his sensitive skin, his head tilting aside giving him more access to his neck.-

( should josh come in?)

Dominics tail flickered back and forth as shikis head tilted to the side, and he started to gently suck his softly skin. It was like shiki was a drug, and dominic just couldnt get enough of him. His ears stayed pinned against his head, and he slowly slid his hand closer to his crotch area.

" Then... You tease them a little. "

He muttered softly against his lips as he pulled his hand back before repeating the process. Dominic was only suposed to teach shiki, not fall for and have sex with him.

The sensation was driving him crazy! It was nothing like what happened the day before. He could feel the blood flowing from his head down to his lower region. The feeling was all too weird for him. He felt no guilt after all Dominic was here to teach him. And damn that cat was a hell of a teacher!
His tail shot up each time Dominic's hand got close to his Crotch, low moans now coming from the wolf.

-" O-okay..."-

He almost whispered. He bit his lower lip gently, this was just too good.
He didnt want to fall for Dominic, that wouldnt work out at all both of them were pets, and non had the right to do so against their owners will. And he definitely didnt want to have sex well maybe not just now. -

( Yeah I guess xD)

Mike had left and josh was trying to find the two to make sure they were getting along.

Dominic pulled back amd gently started to remove shikis shirt. His hand resting on his inner thigh.

" Then you start to undress them. "

The cats touch was like a drug, he couldnt get enough. His soft skin, his gentle touch. This was all too much for shiki.
This was why neko's were always touchy, they were naturally attracted to each other and for many years of being extremely close and touchy, it wasnt awkward.

-" Okay.."-

He purred out helping Dominic take off his shirt un-aware that Josh was coming.-

Dominic smiled as shiki helped him take off his shirt, and gently pushed him back onto the bed. He gently started kissing down shiki soft chest.

Josh reached shikis room and opened the door. He was expecting the two to be at opposite ends of the room, but that was the total opposite of what he saw. He felt jealiousy building up inside him as he watxhed dominic.

" What the hell are you doing?!"

He snapped as he stepped inside the room.

Dominic's lips were so soft against his milky skinned chest, and he couldnt help but let out low moans.
It was just too good, that was until he heard the door open, thats when he almost jumped out of his skin! His heart felt like it had stopped with fear, and electric feeling running in his head. The last thing he expected was Josh walking in on them. He feared Josh might do something to Dominic, he wanted to explain but he just couldnt-

Dominics fur spiked and he hissed as he jumped as the door opened. He landed on the other side of the bed as he turned to look at josh as he came in. His ears pinned and his tail curled between his legs.

" I was teatching shiki how to..."

Josh walked over to the hed and looked between the two nekos.

" i invited you here to teach shiki, not to suducce him!"

He snapped and grabbed dominic by his scruff, lifting him off of the bed.

" You will be sleeping in your own room, got it?"

Dominic whimpered and nodded his head as best as he could.

Shiki growled, but then he whined, low whistle like sounds coming from him as he looked at Josh. He didnt want to stay in his room alone again, he was happy he found someone now Josh was taking him away.

-" P-plea-se l-let hi-m s-ta-y"-

He stuttered looking at the Male with teary puppy eyes, as his ears hug low and his tail flat on the bed. He hoped Josh would have pity on them, after all he was the one that brought Dominic here! A tear managed to roll down his cheek, his body still shaking of fear. Josh still scared him and it took him so much effort to actually speak.-

Josh looked at shiki as he growled. When he spoke, he looked back at dominic, still holding him up by his scruff. Shiki had never asked for anything from josh, and he knew shiki was still scared of him because of last night. He set dominic on the ground, could quickly hid under the bed.

" Fine! But if i find out you two are getting to close, he's gone."

And with that he turned and left the room.

Dominic hid under the bed, his tail curled around him and his ears pinned against his head.

Shiki watched him set Dominic down, at that moment he wanted to quickly run and hug him. He nodded as Josh spoke, did he really no want him to have friends? He watched him leave and when he heard the door click shut he leaped off the bed.
He crawled close to Dominic, his ears low as he let out low whines. He licked his scruff, gently in a friendly and loving manner. Then he nuzzled him. He hated the fact he was hurt because of him, it made him feel so guilty.-

Dominic was a friendly neko, but he was also very timid and shy. When he heard the door click shut and then sounds coming from someone moving he pressed himself against the wall, scared that it was josh. He fliched slightly when he felt someone start to lick his scruff, but when he opened his eyes he was releived to see shiki. He pressed up against his side and nuzzled him back gently.

" i-im sorry..."

He whispered quietly. He was used to taking the blame for many things, and now he didnt know weather or not shiki would get punished for this.

Shiki used his tail to curl it around the cat, he hated seeing him like this when he had just gotten here.

-" No I am sorry.. Its my fault..."-

Tears threatened to fall once more and he snuggled by Dominic, his heart feeling like it was being ripped to pieces. Why did josh do that? He brought Dominic here how come he didnt want them getting close?-

Back
Top Bottom