Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Victor was sitting on the floor, at the feet of the couch, with her sister watching tv. They were home alone, during the winter break, as their adopted parents were out working. The Edmunds had adopted Victor and Hellen when they were both young and in elementary school. Victor was a nineteen year old college student,home for vacation. He was 5'10, lighter than his sister Hellen, with dark black hair and blue eyes, very playful and energetic and loved teasing his little sister.

The two of them were watching some movie, he didn't really know what though. Originally he was watching something else before she just walked in, sat on his lap, and asked if she could watch something. He didn't mind of course, he also didn't mind that she choose to sit on him. They two "siblings" were already pretty close and completely comfortable with each other.

However, victor was getting a little bored of whatever his sister was watching. She had already seen it before and he liked teasing his little sister. Sometimes she didn't mind; sometimes she did mind though. She was already so close to close to him, so it wasn't to inconvenient for him to lean forwards and gently lick her neck.

Darkcrown said:
Victor was sitting on the floor, at the feet of the couch, with her sister watching tv. They were home alone, during the winter break, as their adopted parents were out working. The Edmunds had adopted Victor and Hellen when they were both young and in elementary school. Victor was a nineteen year old college student,home for vacation. He was 5'10, lighter than his sister Hellen, with dark black hair and blue eyes, very playful and energetic and loved teasing his little sister.

The two of them were watching some movie, he didn't really know what though. Originally he was watching something else before she just walked in, sat on his lap, and asked if she could watch something. He didn't mind of course, he also didn't mind that she choose to sit on him. They two "siblings" were already pretty close and completely comfortable with each other.

However, victor was getting a little bored of whatever his sister was watching. She had already seen it before and he liked teasing his little sister. Sometimes she didn't mind; sometimes she did mind though. She was already so close to close to him, so it wasn't to inconvenient for him to lean forwards and gently lick her neck.

At eighteen, Helen was only a year younger than her brother. She'd just graduated high school, but wasn't interested in going to college. Mainly because she didn't know what she wanted to do with her life. Maybe the reason the siblings were so close and comfortable with each other was because of their hard past. But they had lucked out, their adopted parents were very kind and treated them as if they really were their biological children.

She'd been doing this ever since Victor had come home for vacation. Helen would just flop down on his lap, like she'd done tonight. Of course she knew that he would let her change the channel, he usually did. The moment she felt Victor's lips against her neck she sighed and instinctively tilted her head to give him better access. She loved that, and he knew it. Usually melted each time he nibbled on her neck.

"Mmmhmm," she said feeling very warm all over, especially.. in that certain area where she shouldn't be feeling warm because the guy nibbling on her neck was her brother. "Okay, okay. You can change it back." She laughed, laying the remote down where he could reach it if he wanted and gently tapping his head. Gently telling him to stop that. But adding, "I bet that drives all the college girls crazy."

He snatched the remote as soon as she laid the remote down.However, he rather be bothering Helen. It had been a while since he had, and he really missed his sister. Victor smiled, "Maybe" he said, "are you jealous?" As she pushed him away, he continued to lick her a little before he changed it to another movie. He didn't know if she would like it but he knew she would endure it. After a while though, an annoying sex scene came on. It involved a women riding a dirty cop, moaning far to loudly. It was annoyingly long; about ten minutes into it victor felt a little agitated by it. With his sister leaning against him and on his lap, he couldn't really help it.

His fingers began scratching his sister's legs, his breathing increased. It had been so long since he had teased his sister, he had really been longing to do it again. "That girl is so hot" he said. " I wish I could have a girl ride me like that" He continued to scratch his sister. " This sex scene sure is awkwardly long though." He liked his sister again, smiled and asked "I bet you feel hot and horny already"

Helen, pretended she didn't hear when he'd asked her if she was jealous. It was silly go be jealous of the college girls he may have messed around with. He was her brother. Okay, so she was jealous, but if he thought she was going to admit it, he was crazy.

He continued to lick her neck, despite her gently tapping his head as a sign to stop that. She sighed and shifted in his lap a little. When she saw what he had changed the channel to, the words, "Oh you've got to be kidding me," just spilled out of her mouth. It figures Victor would choose this.

It was like torture. Helen, grinned and started wiggling in his lap. Accidentally, deliberately rubbing against the hardness she'd noticed. If he was going to leave the channel on 'that' then she was going to make sure it was torture for him too.

But Helen stopped when she felt Victor's hand rubbing her leg. She didn't want him to think that the show bothered her, so she had been watching the tv screen as the woman rode the dirty cop hard, moaning loudly. She could feel her face reddened, though, darn it. A clear sign that it was bothering her at least a little bit.

"Vic," she whispered, placing her hand on top of the hand that was scratching her leg, but that action nor her saying his name had stopped him from continuing to rub her leg suggestively. And then he'd said that the woman on the screen was so hot and she rolled her eyes. "You would think any woman with big boobs is hot," she shot back, she knew she'd sounded jealous but couldn't help it.

And then he'd said that he wish he could have a girl ride him like that. Helen pretended she didn't hear, but he went on about how awkwardly long the seen was.. and when she turned her neck to look at his face and he smiled at her and said "I bet you feel hot and horny already" she'd had enough.

"Oh yeah, I am," she teased back, "So hot and horny. In fact.." here she got up, but only log enough to turn around and straddle him. "You want a girl to ride you.. maybe I can ride you," she didn't mean it of course. This was how it was between them. Especially lately. Sometimes Helen would get mad at him and he would know he's treading on thin ice, and other times like know she wouldn't take him seriously and would tease or flirt back. Of course she'd never gone this far in responding before.

It was late, their parents were working and wouldn't be back until very late. Helen was dressed for bed, in a blue silk night shirt that just covered her thighs when standing, it rode up much higher when sitting or.. in this case while straddling her brother's lap, and of course she was wearing white panties.

The bulg in victor's shorts was about unbearable now. Normally he enjoying teasing his sister, and he didn't mind her teasing him, but he was in his shorts. Teasing him had a much different effect now that he was simply in shorts and a wife beater, as opposed to the protection jeans would normally provide him from his sister. But he wasn't going to back down now. Normally it's his sister that say something like "ew gross" and runs away. He wasn't about to suffers a defeat. He was shallow and prideful like that.

When she turned to face him, his heart almost dropped. She hadn't done that before. This was new, and almost had him defenseless. "Maybe i can ride you" The slight dirty talk from his sister was practically a critical hit. He hadn't been prepared for that. As he looked at her, his heart skipped a beat. He had to come up with something; if his heart would just shut up, it would have been much easier to come up with something.

"You don't know how to ride a guy" he said. He wash sure about that of course. He had hoped that nobody had violated his sister. It wasn't just a brotherly desire to perfect his sister either. "Besides your right I do like girls like that. What guy doesn't. My innocient little sister probably couldn't do for me what a girl like that could" a secret part of him hoped that she would prove him wrong. "Beside you wouldn't be able to handle a guy like me. I'd have to teach you everything." victor put his on her waist, pulling her in closer. "Now how gross would that be?"

"I don't know how to ride a guy?" She said, faking being offended. Of course she didn't know how to ride a guy. True she was eighteen, legally an adult and could have sex if she wanted, but she hadn't. Yet. Not that her last male mistake hadn't really tried. Lucky for him her brother had been at college when her now ex-boyfriend had tried it. Also lucky for her that dad had insisted she always take her pepper spray with her.

Helen turned her head to glance at the girl on the screen when he insinuated that she couldn't do that. She looked back at him, "Oh really? Well it looked to me that she's just moving her hips.. like this," she said wiggling on top of him, but not too much, just teasingly. When she felt him harden in his shorts she stopped. But then he had claimed that she was too innocent, that she wouldn't be able to handle him and he'd have to teach her everything, and well.. she couldn't let him get away with that. Even after he had placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

How gross would that be? Ah yes, this usually was where she would lose this game and he would win. But instead she replied, "You think you can teach me? Prove it," she was positive that this time he would give up and she would win. She was so certain of it, that she leaned down, her lips inches from his, she whispered, "Admit it VIctor, you're bluffing, and this time I win."

Wow, he thought. She had called him out on his bluff. That doesn't usually happen. He just needed to one up the situation, he thought." I don't have to admit a thing just yet" he said. As long as he did that, they be would be ok. After all she was his I ok innocient little sister right? She couldn't be like a grown women, with grown woment desires. The mental image of his sister, telling him how much she wanted him ran in his mind. He shoved the thought out as he came up with something to bully his sister with.

Well first he needed to give his sister a demand that she couldn't possible accept. He also needed to get her away from him as well. With her lips so close to his, it was hard not to either pull away, or even closer. As his eyes trailed her lower lip, something instinctively made him want to nibble away at it with his own lips. He stared for awhile before blinking a few times, reacting his train of thought.

"Well first, you can't ride a man if your panties are on" he said his hands running around her waist, lower themselves. He began pulling on her night gown, and pulling on the strings of her panties by her hips. You got to take these bad babies off before you get your first lesson."

For a moment there, the way her brother had stared at her lips, like he badly wanted to taste them, she thought that Victor really was attracted to her. But then she dismissed that thought as ridiculous. They were doing what they always did. Tease. It was just harmless teasing, wasn't it? At the same time though, she had wondered what it would be like if he kissed her. Really kissed her.

Oh no, he did not just go there! Damn. She felt his fingers pulling on the strings of her panties and froze as he said that she'd first have to take them off before she could get her first lesson. Double damn.

"You think I won't?"

"I totally think you won't" he said smiling. He held in a sigh of releif. He got her, he thought. He continued to pull on the strings. His eyes flicking between being fixated on her lips then back to her eyes. He began to pull visciously now on her panties, a glowing amount of confidence now. As far as he was considered, he was a few steps away from checkmate. He leaned forwards now, his forehead pressed against her's.

"When you ride a man" he said "you have to do something big for him. You got to do something that would make him want to feel your nude body against his. To make him want to have your chest pressed against his,for him to want her arms around him. To make his want to kiss you, to violate your tongue with his own" he whispered pulling unnecessarily hard now with each sentence. His breathing became harder,taking deeper breaths, and almost animalistic. Almost as if he was in a trance.

Helen's eyes widened feeling his hands tug on her panties. She swallowed the lump in her throat, she'd lost the game. They both knew it. What she should do is admit defeat so he can enjoy his victory, again.

She lifted her hips intending to climb off when he leaned up, pressed his forehead against hers and continued. She froze. Not only was his words getting her excited so that she was picturing in her mind everything he was describing, but in a weak moment she heard herself ask, "What? What would I have to do?"

As if that wasn't bad enough, his pulling her panties hard with each sentence, resulted in the fabric tearing and falling off. If he moved his hands over her backside he'd find out that her panties were gone, he might even become aware of how wet she was and that she couldn't let him know, for obvious reasons.

But if she got off of him he would see that her panties were off and that would be just as embarrassing. She wanted to tell Victor to remove his hands and close his eyes, but she didn't know how to word it. So she started with a, "Victor.. could you.." which considering that she'd just moments ago asked him to tell her what she would have to do.. could easily be misinterpreted.

" 'Victor..could you..'? ", he said. He couldn't quite understand what she was getting at or what she wanted. Was she really going to do it? He fought hard to keep an eager look of his face. He thought about what he could do to intice his shy sister further. He leaned back and took of his wife beater, taking their game a little further. He was clearly winning. "You aren't scared to show a little skin are you?"

Did he just call her scared? Okay.. she could take this further. "Of course I'm not!" She said a little too quickly. As if he'd insulted her by just suggesting that she was scared. Of course she always reacted that way to being called that, and it always followed that she'd have to prove to whoever said it that she wasn't. And now was no different.

Her panties had already slid off, but her long shirt hid that. He'd taken his wife beater, but he still had his shorts on. She knew he was thinking that he won, and until that moment she had thought the same thing. But if she takes her night shirt off, because her panties had already fallen off, she would be naked. And she doubted very much that Victor would completely strip. Which means..

Helen gave him a triumphant grin as she gripped the edge of her nightshirt and slowly pulled it up and over her head. She tossed it on the floor, of course she wasn't wearing a bra, and as she got up he could see that her panties were gone too. She stood up and raising her arms in the air she turned in a slow circle, and repeated "I win. I win. I win."

Apparently her eagerness to 'win' had helped her overcome her shyness. She stopped turning in a circle, looked down at him and said, "Come on Vic, admit it. I beat you this time. You're not going to go naked. Which means, I win."

He growled. "You hadn't won anything" he said. He smiled his sisters drive to win was incredible cute. The fire and energy she had was mouth watering cute. They had taken this way too far, but he didn't really car at this point. The energy fueled him at the moment and he almost felt bad raining on her parade.

"You didn't win. You haven't rode me yet" he said, playfully and almost spitefully. Technically he had totally forget how things even escalated this far. It was a little overwhelming and but whatever the reason, he didn't regret it for a moment. "If it was just to get naked..." He said, removing his shorts and boxers as well, " then I can do that too"

The two of them were in he nude now. As he looked up at his sister, he couldn't help but almost stare in awe. Inches from him was his sisters nude pussy, it's scent was almost intoxicating. The type a man could get addicted to. He felt his tongue reach out, almost as if in an attempt to taste his sister. It remained with him however, licking his lips instead. As he looked his sister up and down, he could feel himself growing an even harder erection. It had never been so hard and animalistic in his life as be could feel it almost twitching in anticipation. " see I can get nude too" he said "this isn't about whether you would get nude, it was weather you would be able to handle me and ride me" he smirked. This was his final move, unless he could come up with something else on the spot. He had to make this count. "If you think you can ride me..." he slapped his inner thing, emphasizing his crotch, "then I got a seat right here"

When her brother told her that she hadn't won because she hadn't rode him yet, she stopped 'celebrating' her victory and dropped her arms to her sides. Her mouth fell open and she stared at her older brother as he continued.

Then she watched Victor remove his shorts and boxers. Her eyes widened, and not just because she was seeing her brother's cock, but because her brother's cock was obviously hard.

Neither of them had ever gone this far with their game. Helen thought they had gone too far, and quickly moved down to the floor to grab her torn panties and her nightshirt. While she was down there though, she heard him say that it wasn't about getting nude, it was about whether or not she could handle him and ride him.

When she looked over at him he said 'If you think you can ride me..' then slapped his inner thigh, the action having the affect that he wanted because immediately her eyes moved to his very erect cock at the same time she heard him say, 'then I got a seat right here'.

"Victor! It was not about that!" She exclaimed, but then she said, "Was it?"

Helen had returned to her shy self and was holding her nightshirt against herself, trying to hide her nude body.

Dam it. He boy thought as he saw his sister get shy again. He was so close to being able to taste her. That body he had seen mold itself over the years was about to be his, even for a moment. He was lost, in his hunger and his desire. He didn't even question it, why it was sisters body that he wanted or why he was putting far more effort into it than he had even considered putting another girl. He was fixated on her as a kid and now his heart was about to burst through his chest more than ever before.

Of course he wasn't going to admit anything to her. He wasn't goin to admit anything to himself. He would later probably justicefy it late by claiming that he was just banging a hot woman and that it's the shallow male thing to do. Despite that the average shallow male wasn't going to do any of the things he had done or will do, expecially with a woman he had considered his sister.

"Hell yeah it was" he said flustered "I said that you didn't know how to ride a man and that you wouldn't be able to handle me" he looked up at his sister, his eyes pleading now. "You aren't going to let that fly are you?" He said, in a calmer voice now. "If you are scared...I can teach you" his arms creeping up he back of his sisters legs, tickleing them. " I am not going to hurt you, you are my little..." His voice trailed off, his words betraying him now.

"I've grown up with you, and I care about you and I know we are always teasing but..." His hands began gripping into his sisters leg now. He remained silent for a while. "We only have about an hour before the arrive.So for me...please" he said, almost in a whisper. Suddenly a heart breaking thought came into his mind "unless...you are in love with someone else...?"

Helen silently stared at her brother. Realizing now that these games, hadn't really just been him teasing, he really did want to have sex with her. Because she had thought it was just a game they were playing, she'd thought she had won when she got naked. But now she knew that to Victor it wasn't a game and that was why he had reminded her exactly what the dare had been this time. Her face reddened when he told her that if she was scared he would teach her.

She hadn't told anyone that she'd never had sex before, but she never was very good at hiding her feelings, maybe he could tell that she was scared, because then he started to promise that he wouldn't hurt her. Then he pleaded, reminding her that they only had about an hour before their parents arrived back.

But it was her older brother's last question that was her undoing. There was so much emotion, and it was in his eyes, and his voice, as if the thought of her being in love with someone else hurt.

Slowly Helen shook her head no to his question. "Victor. I promise there is no one else." She'd dropped her night shirt and moved closer to him, realizing she'd been wrong again. It wouldn't be just sex to him because he loved her. She knew it because of the pain she heard in his voice when he thought there might be someone else.

Her voice too was full of emotion when she said "I will never love anyone more than I love you, Vic." Right before she pressed her lips against his and kissed him, against his lips she whispered, "Do you still want to teach me how to ride?" as she straddled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom