Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wish (me and Fiye)

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Taylor-1.jpg

What a poor sad life for Jake Hagarashi. A young man living alone in a motel room. Surrounded by various anime figurines, sexually suggestive anime posters, video games and of course the large selection of Hentai. Yes he was an Otaku... a proud one at that. He had no problem boasting about how many Gundam models he had or how he had his main character fuck every girl in School Days and NOT get the gory bad endings.
But of course... this came at a price...

Out of everyone in his group of friends... He's the only one whose never gotten laid before. Nope... nothing! Infact the only way he could come close to sex is when he uses his vibrating pocket pussy while watching Bible Black... but hopefully... things will change...

Things would soon get better for the self proclaimed Otaku. A grin on one of the figurine's face. A pair of horns glistening on her black horns. A pair of rather large breasts bound by a tight piece of cloth, as she kept her pose. Her skin as hard as plastic, as she waited for the right moment. Just waiting, but then there was that hentai.

A grin upon her face as she looked at the view of gore before her. Slowly coming to life, as she slowly floated her way towards the male who sat on his couch (Or bed, she couldn't really tell), moving ever so silently, until she had planted herself on top of his right shoulder. Enjoying the television right along with him.

"Mmmm..." Jake was masturbating to an episode of Bible Black not noticing the figurine come to life.
"Oh yeah! GONNA-" Jake stopped feeling something on his shoulder and turned to see the figure on his shoulder "HOLY SHIT?!"
Just as he turned her came isnide the cock sleeve overflowing it with his seed.
"Ah man... now I gotta clean it... but more improtantly... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MOVING?!"

She stared at the boy oddly, watching him cum into the cock sleeve. A sigh escaped her lips as she waved her hand, making that sleev vanish. The hentai turned off at that same instant, "You don't need to worry about that. You may call me Alice however, and I'm here to grant any wish you may desire,"

"A Wish?" Jake asked thinking for a minute "Woah this is weird... Okay gotta think here."

Alot of things came to mind...
A sexy big titted futanari maid
a shy but kinky bookworm girl
Even a catgirl miko came to mind.
Wait... why not jsut them all togethor?

"Okay for my wish... I wish... You were my sex slave for all eternity!"

There was a deep pause. An odd look in Alice's eyes as the man made his wish. Honestly, she did everything she could to keep this from coming true. But, alas this was her contract, and in the end, he could feel his breath being sucked away. A part of his life given to her. Her tongue licking against her lips as the wish was sealed. Now growing into a normal human size. A collar wrapped around her neck as she stared at him, shocked.

"...Why?"

"Well incase you cant tell... i'm not too popular with girls so... Suck my cock!" Jake grinned hoping it would work. He spread his legs for her so she could get a nice glimpse of his ten incher.

It didn't exactly work. Her eyes looking down at his length for a moment. Unamused by his motions as she turned towards him, "...Really? That's the best you can come up with," She responded, brushing her hair back, "And I swear... if you annoy me any more with your inadept social skills. I will skin you the fuck alive,"

"Uwah?" Jake asked confused. But... but...
"Aaaw maaaaan...." Jake groaned "I should've just wished for a girlfriend! Dammit! Now i'm never gonna get laid or have kids!"
With a rather heart broken sigh Jake stood up and walked towards his bedroom.

"Really... really now?" She responded, obviously rather annoyed as she watched him slowly walk away. Headed towards the bathroom, but before he had ever had the chance. The door would slam in front of him. Hopefully hitting him in the face.

"Calm your fucking ass down," The demoness replied, now thoroughly pissed, "Right now, before you start paying for it,"

"GAH!" Jake gasped as he was knocked down o nhis back by the door.
"Oooow..." Jake groaned as his kitten Leo hopped up and laid down on his chest "Dude... bad time man bad time..."

Back
Top Bottom