Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Chaotic Cravings

Chaos

Supernova
Brief Intro

Hi there, I'm known as Chaos, I've been Role Playing since 7th grade, just before 3rd edition Dungeons and Dragons came out. In 2004 I joined GaiaOnline and got into forum RPing but after I graduated in 2006 I soon after fell out of forum RPing. But in 2010 I picked up one on one RPing again. And thats when I realized why I don't mind to keep doing one on ones. It helps with my writing skills. I enjoy writing, as well as sharing my writing. Ask me if you want to read any of them.

Ground Rules

● I really prefer long term so If you get tired of the plot, TELL ME, and maybe we can try a new one, or go our separate ways.
● If you want to RP I'd appreciate it if you mentioned some of my ideas you want to do. Or if you have an idea of your own you'd like to offer I'd like to hear that too.
● Please be respectful of my time, I put a lot of thought and heart into my stories so if you only have a passing interest it might be best not to start at all.
● I only RP one on ones with Female RPers, if you wish to remain anonymous I respect that but respect that I am not comfortable with that.
● .

● .

● M/F (I only like to play the Male) ● F/F (not something im good at. but i'd love to try.)
● Elves (All types really)
● I'm really into playing submissive but it's only happened once in a blue moon so I'm more experienced playing dominate.
● Tentacles (I'm very specific about them, so please ask me before you assume.)
● Compassionate females ● Strong females ● Flirty females

Dislikes

● M/M (No. Just, No.)
● Heavy bondage ● I'm not into overly freaky fetishisms really.
● NO furries or weird alien races.
● NO NO NO sibling relationships and other obvious taboos like interspecies mating.
● Definitely NO use of bodily fluids other than saliva or semen.

Roles and Themes
● Medieval Fantasy ● Urban Fantasy
● Steam Punk ● Feudal Japan
● Futuristic Sci-Fi ● Modern Sci-Fi
●Any combination of the above (ie feudal sci-fi)
● Contemporary Mature RPs ● Magical School (If theres good plot behind it.)
● I don't list romance as a theme because it's something that happens in 95% of all my RPs somehow. >_<

My OCs!

• The Blue Blade - Wears a dervish like outfit and carries a straight katana with a celtic hilt. His face is always covered. ~ High fantasy but sci-fi works too! (He's a bit standoffish and takes some coercing to warm up.) <3
  • Spider Monkey/Gear - A half alien super hero with gadgets who's main era is the batman beyond time period. ~ I really want to play this guy please....? <3
  • Unnamed - A spell blade in medieval fantasy times, he is as proficient and deadly with a sword as he is with combat magic.
  • Unnamed - Post apocalyptic mercenary/bounty hunter who caries a lever action rifle and a long sword.
  • Samael - A wizard who can't be near technology, he lives in an old part of Boston where crime is surprisingly low. He resides out of a corner apartment on the fifth floor, his only companion a fruit bat. He works as a 'Problem Solver', helping who he can with his special skills.
  • The Traveler - A man of unknown origin and age, he is as mysterious as he is strange. He fights constantly against the Aeternum Empire, a race of immortals who gain their power by sacrificing others who share their special blood. He travels through the gates more ancient then the Aeternum themselves, curious to know what lies on every planet in the Milky Way. Where will his adventures take him? Who will he meet?
  • Jack - Hyrulean elf who hails from Kakariko Village, a master with the big goron sword he is a deadly warrior and hunter, but he prefer to fight with his fists, finding most people unworthy of the edge of his blade.
  • The Swordsman - A traveling adventure who has seen far too many battles, he caries a wide variety of swords from all the places he has visited.
  • Kirk and James - A pair of best friends with mysterious powers. <3

Story plots

Here is a list of quick genre ideas, nothing too complicated late out on this first post. Please scroll down to find my more thought out ideas.

●-●-●
I currently desire to play my superhero OC, and I'm open to playing him against like 3-4 girls. 1. Blackfire from DC, 2. Someone similiar to Harley from DC, 3. A normal life girl who's based off a cosplayer I have a crush on, 4. - I swear I had a fourth one but I forget who/what.
●-●-● Anything with any kind of elf in any kind of setting really.
●-●-●
Currently got a craving for a vampire girlfriend plot but instead of a cliche goth vampire (which i do still like) shes a redhead with curly hair and wears flowery dresses all the time.
●-●-● Working Idea ~ the 17 Multi-Verses.
Why 17? 16 would cause my ocd to desire to make a lot of mirror and similar worlds. and 10 isn't enough. 17 leaves room to not explain a few.
I have literally zero idea what to do with this idea, but the idea of a story with 17 multi-verses, or parallel worlds, sounds interesting.

I'm ALWAYS open to other people's ideas and suggestions so please, message me even if you don't like any of my ideas but still share similar interests.
A lot of my ideas can be predetermined so I'm always willing to do other peoples ideas while I wait for someone to take interest in mine.

●-●-● A Strange Army *<3*
A man is captured, a merc, a soldier, or something else, his wrists bound above his head, he is tossed into the back of a military flatbed and a female soldier is placed next to him to keep an eye on him. A few looks are exchanged and a large bump sends them toppling with her landing on top, only to discover his interest in her. Bored and horny, she takes advantage of his prone state. Maybe the female soldier is perhaps a half elf Russian of sorts.
Who knows where the story goes from there but I have a few ideas. A portal to another world, some elf girls. One of them could be a drow who also takes advantage of him. Some of the girls decide to share him, but the redhead half-elf could claim majority of his time.

●-●-● Something Beneath the School.
A young man in his twenties works for a guild, and the head of the guild is good friend's with the headmaster of a magical school. Recently something has been stirring under the school, so the headmaster asks his friend to send someone to investigate, and the young man is sent.
The young man will need a cover while he's there so he picks up a few classes he wants to learn things in, right before classes start. However the boy's dorm is full up, and the only available bed is in a room that a drow princess asked for to herself, but seeing a picture of the young man she agrees, deciding she wants him.
The drow girl has dyed her hair hot pink, and favors clothing of that color. She is also far too handsy for the young man's liking, as he is there on a mission, and can not be distracted. However one can deny a drow woman what she wants for only so long.

●-●-● I want to do a semi-slice of life story between a human male and drow female. A sort of odd couple story, with them already dating and in love. I want it to be a kinky romance too with bondage on occasion and just really passionate love making. I have an idea of how it starts, and perhaps it takes place in a drow city, the human male moving in with the drow woman. Perhaps he was an adventure who ended up where he wasn't supposed to be and his new wife steps up to say she'll take him in so they don't kill him or lock him up. I have a few mix of ideas I'd like to experiment with. Something like this. (nsfw)

●-●-● Adventurous Journey!
I want to an adventure journey story, perhaps similar to Journey to the West, with lots of Ghibli influence. Some sort of adventure to go do something big. My character could have a cleaver blade of sorts, like a dadao or something straight and wide. The girl could be a fairy or someone with magic. Neither would have to be human. One of them could even be from 'modern day earth'.
Recent ideas was he is from boston during the industrial revolution and she is from modern day (90s-2010s) somewhere in the US.
I don't know what I want to do with this idea, but I want to do something!

●-●-● Alice's Rude Awakening. (got image, rough noncon)

●-●-● Wonderland RP
In Wonderland there are four Queens.
Hearts the Queen of Vanity/Lust
Diamonds the Queen of Wealth/Greed
Spades the Queen of Power/Control
Clubs the Queen of War/Rage
All Beyond Beautiful, But Hearts the most and Clubs the least.
When Alice toppled Hearts empire, Spades quickly took control. One day she sends out the white rabbit to lure the son of Alice into a trap.
At this point in the story Alice has had a family, and a son, of age 19-22, who at the start of the story is making out with and perhaps even making love to his fiance in the garden. Madly in love the two would do anything for each other. But when Bruce catches the white rabbit spieing on them he chases him in rage, only to fall down the same pit his mother did ages ago, and fall into a trap.
Now prisoner to the Queen of Spades, his only hope is his Fiance, who with the aid of the Cheshire Cat and the (not insane) Hatter, must help the denizens of Wonderland overthrow the Queen of Spades off her thrown, and Place the lesser of the four 'evils', Diamonds the Queen of Wealth, who oddly enough in addition to wanting to be the Wealthiest of all, wishes for all the denizens of Wonderland to be wealthy as well. And they must do all this before Clubs can start a deadly war Spades may have been supporting.

The original idea was for Bruce's girlfriend to sleep with many of the denizens of Wonderland, manly Cheshire and Hatter, and fuck her way to Bruce who is possibly being brainwashed as Spades fucks him, and has many of her female servants fuck him as well.
But it's a conflicting idea when the couple are supposed to be madly in love.
So if whoever wants to do this idea is willing we can smut it up, or we can keep it clean and have a more heart touching story

Last edited:
RE: Bring the Kinky but leave the Taboo Outside (new ideas, scroll down to find)

you don't know me - but I'll send a friendly bump your way - read your Thread and thought you very interesting!

Back
Top Bottom